Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE

Go down 
+12
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
Starwarsartist
Hannakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
allishmalli
kandykan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:44 pm

Hey guys!

I've basically been writing and tumblring, and I've started 9th grade, which is weird because so many of you guys are headed to college now. Razz The weather started getting much cooler a couple days ago, though it's still like 60-70 degrees during the day.

My brother convinced me to start watching Attack on Titan, which has been really interesting so far. I'm still working on OaJ, and I started a Padme-centric ROTS AU about a month ago. It's here on AO3 if anyone's interested!

and omg I am literally so excited for Book 4 of LOK. Rebels… well, I'm holding out hope and I'm excited for Hera and Sabine and seeing Obi-Wan and possibly Ahsoka, but I know that even if it does mature it still might not get to the point of being as quality as TCW with Disney looming over everything. Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 9:48 pm

How wonderful Shaak Ti! That is so cool that you are getting involved in so many things at your school! Smile I hope it all goes well! Also awesome that you are baking a lot! Very Happy I love to bake! Especially in the fall and around Christmas!

Sweet Pink! I've been watching Attack on Titan as well and I am enjoying it so far.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2014 10:57 pm

Hi Shaak Ti and Pink!! :DDDD

I'm glad you're enjoying everything, Shaak Ti, even if it's busy!! ^o^

Wow, Pink! I hope you enjoy high school!! My brother started 9th grade this year too :3

Have any of you ever heard of or taken the Myer Brigg's type personality test? It's really fun and is USUALLY pretty accurate; I mean y'know everyone is different so even within the types it's never 100% accurate, but it's super fun to take and learn about, and I'd love to know what you girls' results are! :3 I'm an INFJ. http://www.humanmetrics.com/cgi-win/jtypes2.asp is the one I normally use and send to people.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 7:23 am

I'm INFJ as well! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:30 am

AWESOME!! It's so funny because INFJs are the rarest type, but my best friend (whom I call Seal) and I know 12 of them between the two of us. XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:30 pm

I'm an INFP Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 1:49 pm

Awesome!! Very Happy I'm pretty sure my brother is an INFP, but it's harder to type kids until they're in their older teens, as they're still developing their personalities. He tested as an ISTJ and then as INFP so I'm just trying to research and figure it out XDDD

One of the things I love about these personality types is that I can research and figure out how best to interact with people. Not actually changing myself, but understanding them when they do certain things or act a certain way. It's been especially helpful to understand some of my best friends, all 3 of which are INTJs. I call them my INTJ herd, and I'm there mommy INFJ :3 It's super fun.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:22 pm

I'm ENTJ Very Happy

Yeah, it's really fun to learn about personality types! After I learned what I was, it sort of helped me do better in some activities I was in Smile It also explained why I was so upset with school last year (I had a bunch of people in my class who just didn't care).

And it's great knowing what other people are, too! One time at school we did a team-building activity, where we were put into personality groups (it was bird themed, so the groups had bird names) . I was in the "robins", and one of our things was "we find it hard to listen to other people, but we always listen to the 'owls'"... one of my friends (an owl) came up to me after and said "you know, that was pretty spot on... you always listen to me!"

Haha now I'm looking up your personality types xD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 2:25 pm

Cool!! I don't think I've met any other ENTJs yet! (Though perhaps I may know some and not know they are certain types).

Very Happy For a portion of time this summer, that was like ALL my best friend and I talked about all day long, personality types Very Happy It was so much fun! We still talk about it often, but now it's more interspersed into all our conversations. I've learned so much more about myself!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:56 pm

I agree, I love researching personality types! It really does help you figure out the people around you, as well as learn more about yourself Smile

When I was younger I was an INFJ, and it wasn't until just recently that I tested as an INFP. Sometimes I'm still not entirely sure whether I'm a J or a P, but I did some research and I think I'm a P (it's pretty close, though).

I love to look up my friends' personality types! I also like to look up fictional character personality types. I think I found a Star Wars one once.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 3:59 pm

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:03 pm

Very Happy I think one thing you can do is research the functions (though you may have already :3) cuz INFJs are dominant Ni secondary Fe, INFPs are dominant Fi secondary Ne. Seems similar but is actually very different xD That's one of the reasons I clash a lot with my brother, if he really is an INFP.

COOL I'M OBI-WAN! :DDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:18 pm

I researched those and it helped a lot! Smile Celebritytypes.com has some good information on that, as well as information on which famous people go with which personality type. Mine has a lot of authors Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 4:58 pm

Very Happy

I know we've all talked briefly of autumn, but what are some of you girls' favorite parts about it? :3
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:15 pm

I don't really know how to describe it, but there is just this great feeling I get this time of year. I always just feel so carefree and energetic. I like everything, from the cool weather to the fall clothes to the pretty leaves to Halloween. It's all just so wonderful! If I had to pick a favorite, I'd actually probably say my school's football games. I'm not a football fan, but it always makes me very happy to go to the games and hang out with my friends.

What about you guys?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 5:19 pm

Very Happy I like the cool weather (when we actually GET SOME), the foods and flavors, and the clothes the best :3
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:44 pm

I'm Leia Very Happy

Autumn is my absolute favorite season! I love the music and the crisp air. It is a time of rebirth, for me. Out of the scorching heat of summer and into the cool crisp air of fall. My town becomes breathtakingly beautiful as fog settles among the mountains in the morning, and the sun sets over the ocean in the evening, turning the clouds to warm reds and yellows.

i have been in the mood to write poetry all week, please forgive the weirdness of my wording lol... like DSK said, it's that carefree feeling Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:46 pm

Poetry is awesome! I'm not much for reading it (I hated literature in high school) but I love writing it :3 And of course I enjoy reading it when it's like, one of my friends' or something XDDD

I wish my town got more fall-like. Not even all the trees change color XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:50 pm

Same here... I wish California had a more fall-like atmosphere :p there's too many evergreens here (not that I'm complaining... but it would be nice to have some color!)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:51 pm

Yeah, really XD Can it be cold and cloudy and rainy please XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

Yesssss

we need an end to this drought! Actually, it rained a bit this morning Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 9:53 pm

LUCKY

I WANT RAIN XDDDD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2014 10:00 pm

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Images10

I want to live in a place like this for a while <3
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 8:45 am

AAAAAHHHH THAT LOOKS SO GORGEOUS bounce If there's a cottage like that for people to go stay in for like a weekend or week, I'd totally do it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2014 5:09 pm

The Appalachians used to look like that. When I lived in Alabama we used to go to Georgia/Tennessee every fall, and it was the most beautiful thing I'd ever seen!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: