Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE

Go down 
+12
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Bluesaber3
Starwarsartist
Hannakin
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Pinksaber13
Arda_Ancalima
allishmalli
kandykan
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 9:41 pm

Ooooooh I remember hearing about those when I was new on here. XD that's cool!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:23 pm

Ehehehehehe XDDD I'm so glad you told me about this place, Satine! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 12:24 pm

I am too! I can't imagine this place without you Bluey!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 4:03 pm

Very Happy I can't imagine never being here either!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 5:22 pm

I probably would have gone insane without TLF as a fangirl outlet. It feels so good to share my thoughts and feelings with internet people I care about.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:20 pm

Agreed Allishmalli. I was going though a tough time with becoming a fangirl, having no one to talk to about all my fandoms and I feel so blessed that I found this place when I did.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 30, 2014 7:50 pm

For sure!! Very Happy Star Wars was my first real fandom, so it's always so cool to have a community.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Yeah! I used to get really lonely because no one I knew liked Star Wars the way I did, but you guys gave me a great place to go talk about Star Wars with friends Smile You also helped me not be afraid or embarrassed to share my fandom Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2014 10:58 pm

Very Happy And of course TLF also has all awesome stuff not related to Star Wars, like Exciting Things, and games, and prayer requests, and all around awesomeness :DDDD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:24 pm

Of course! How could we forget that? Plus, we have Insanitopia, for those times when you need to be insane on the internet! (This is starting to sound like a commercial of TLF)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 1:53 pm

INSANITOPIA YEEESSSS :DDDDDDDDDDDDDD WOOHOO!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 6:58 pm

Oh so many memories!! I only had two friends who were into Star Wars when I joined, so it was such a blessing when DSK sent me a pm on HU!

Haha DSK, it looks like you're responsable for a lot of us joining xD

But in all seriousness, I probably wouldn't be the person I am now without joining (lol Alli this is starting to sound like a commercial). All of you lovely ladies have such an impact on me Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 02, 2014 7:10 pm

XDDD It doesn't really sound like a commercial to me cuz we're not trying to sell it to anyone! :3 XD

But yeah, this place is awesome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:22 am

It's funny how we've all gone though so much together. It might not be personal, but we've gone though the terrors that Dave F. has almost killed us with during TCW and the outrage we had when it was canceled without a proper farewell. And all the hilarious moment we had on here with April Fools and everything.

All I wish for this sight is that soon we all get back on like we used to, we talk about our new fandoms, geek out and talk like we used to. I remember when I could keep straight who was on or not XD I know we're busy and all, but that would be really awesome Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:05 am

XDDD YUP!!

I'm up for talking about our new fandoms! Very Happy I'm kinda catching up on a few though, so I'll wait a bit so as to not be spoiled XDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:34 pm

Yeah, totally! I'm always around here and willing to talk or have late night chat box parties like we used to.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 8:47 pm

All right girls, I'm going to try really posting up a storm to revive some old threads and try to get this place going again. I'd also like to promote it somewhere also to try to bring in some new members. If any of you girls know someone who might be interested in joining please promote away! You also might mention this place on tumblr or other blogs.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:10 pm

Yes!! Let's revive this place Very Happy

Also, we should try and organize a day to get as many possible members online at once just for fun! I would suggest the 17, because that will be the 4th anniversary, but i think that's in the middle of the week...
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:13 pm

I love that idea!

I thought the anniversary was on the 27th? But honestly I lose track of dates so easily.

I do think we should do it near Christmas because a lot of people will be home from college/out of school.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 10:28 pm

lol i know theres a 7 in it... if it is the 27 then that would be perfect!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2014 11:06 pm

It was after Christmas. I remember that I was in a hotel near Disney World after Christmas because my sister was in color-guard and they were performing in a parade between Christmas and New Years.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 12:27 am

I'm not sure of the day because I didn't join right away. XD

Yeah I'm generally lazy so I don't go and bring back old topics most of the time XD But if I'm already on them and someone posts and I get an email? You'll probably see me reply. XD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 10:51 am

I joined a few days after TLF formed, but I know both TLF forming and me joining were after Christmas.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 3:09 pm

ok, cool! Yeah I just checked an old newsletter (the 2nd anneversary) and it said that it was formed on December 27, 2010
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2014 4:11 pm

Woohoo! Wow it's gonna be 4 years this year! :0
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE   REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

REVIVE THE LAKEHOUSSEE
Page 5 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: