Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock - BBC

Go down 
+12
Bluesaber3
padfoot
Amaranthine
Pinksaber13
Kayla
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedispork
May Kenobi66
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 6:33 pm

Cool!!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
padfoot

padfoot

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 18, 2013 11:46 pm

Mind if I jump in?

Here's my Reichenbach theory (some of it's from Tumblr)

Spoiler:

Martin Freeman said in an interview that everything we need to know about Reichenbach is in that episode. Tricky, tricky, hobbitses...
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 1:14 am

Yeah, I think that's a pretty accurate theory! I just wanna know how he survived falling from the roof...
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 8:45 am

Yeah. Shocked It's gonna be a shock when we watch the episode. And then we'll all go "DUH!"

~May
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 10:39 am

So because I don't want any spoilers, I've skipped through all these pages, but I just wanted to say that I started watching Sherlock last night with my mom and brother, and it was AMAZING. I can't wait to see more!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:06 pm

YAY! Sherlock is so awesome, I'm glad you're watching it!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 12:42 pm

YAY!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 14, 2013 8:30 pm

YAY! Very Happy I'm so glad you are enjoying it!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 20, 2013 7:35 pm

Okay so we finished the last episode of season 2 yesterday.

I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. OH MY GOODNESS. I got my mom into it to, we were both watching it like total fangirls practically! (well I was for sure, but I know for a fact she really enjoys it too!! Very Happy )

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Tumblr_lx44ypEMKB1qhoz9v
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:51 am

Yay, glad you liked the show, Blue!! :DAnd I love your avatar XDDD

This show is just so amazinggg - I love reading fan analysis and theories and all. They put so much detail into the show! My mom has considered watching it - hopefully she'll get into it too!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:52 am

Thank you, Arda! I came across the most hilarious, wonderful gif of ALL TIME EVER last night so I screenied it for an avatar! here is the gif, everyone must see it because it is completely amazing.

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Tumblr_ly6ie5KszE1r0uhcwo4_500_large
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:54 am

OH MY GOODNESS I'm saving that!
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 10:55 am

YES YOU MUST. I nearly died laughing and stared at it for like a long time.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 21, 2013 11:03 pm

AWESOME!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:06 pm

Glad you enjoyed Sherlock, Blue!! Very Happy I agree, it's amazing and wonderful!! Very Happy That's great that your mother likes it too! And Arda, I hope your Mom likes it as well Very Happy

Great gif by the way XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 22, 2013 12:30 pm

I even drew my own version (well, quickly and poorly, but i had fun o3o) ((photo taken from my friend's phone))

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 1004030_604245102933892_288129903_n
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 5:59 pm

I finally saw the first episode of Sherlock yesterday! :DI've only seen the first episode so far, but it was really good!!! I also think that Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman are perfect in their roles! They're exactly what I imagined Sherlock and Watson being like when I read the books! I know I'm going to end up loving this show even more as it goes along! I can't wait to see the rest!

I don't have any ships as of yet. I've thought a lot about Johnlock, even back when I first read the books, but honestly I kind of see John and Sherlock as something more than friendship but definitely not a romance either. It's like a category all its own. It's not a romance or friendship, it's just John and Sherlock, and they have their own weird, sweet, fun, awesome little relationship that really isn't like anything I've ever seen. I hope that makes sense :PThat's the way I see it, at least, but of course I respect everyone else's opinion on the matter, and my own opinion may change once I get farther into the show.

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Thu Jul 11, 2013 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 7:33 pm

Awesome, DSK! I'm glad you enjoyed it so much! Very Happy

I understand what you mean, DSK. I can't say that I agree, exactly, but I certainly understand your point. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:02 pm

Thanks Spork!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:11 pm

That's awesome, I'm so glad you're enjoying it so far!!!!! Very Happy I agree, Benedict and Martin are perfect in their roles; I knew I'd love it from the first episode too, it's just so good, well written, and very intelligent, which I appreacited.

I personally ship Johnlock as a romantic relationship, but I also do what you do as well; it is definitely more than a friendship and I definitely agree with what you're saying.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 8:14 pm

Thank you!!! Smile Oh yes, I agree about the show being intelligent!!! The dialogue is incredible!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:00 pm

You're welcome!! Very Happy Oh, yes, the dialogue is great! Very Happy Just wait until some of the later episodes, it's awesome XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 10, 2013 10:56 pm

YAY SATINE!!!!! You will get so into it it'll be crazy .-.

I most definitely don't ship them as a romantic relationship. I try very hard to respect those who do, but that is disgusting and against my views Razz Anyhow, I do get what you're saying, Satine! I think what separates their relationship from being normal friendship is that (as you'll see as the series goes on, hopefully this isn't really a spoiler,) John pretty much is Sherlock's only friend, and that's very special for them... it brings out the heart in Sherlock, which I personally love ^_^

If you're ever interested in seeing my Sherlock gif collection..... I currently have 65 (give or take one, I don't know how accurate my counting was, haha)
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 12:20 am

Thanks Blue! Yeah, I just love the idea of John bringing out the human/heart in Sherlock, and I feel like their relationship is very unique and sweet. Wow, that's impressive!!! I'd love to see them sometime!

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 11, 2013 8:45 am

Very Happy I don't want the gifs to spoil anything, so I'll post a big set of all of them in a spoiler box (to prevent spamming XD) after you've seen all of them. However, I do have at least one from the first episode that I particularly like..... I happen to love this line and like to repeat it XD

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Tumblr_inline_mogalpAAgH1qz4rgp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherlock - BBC
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next