Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock - BBC

Go down 
+12
Bluesaber3
padfoot
Amaranthine
Pinksaber13
Kayla
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedispork
May Kenobi66
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 5:30 pm

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl wrote:
I have to say Sherlock is so well put together!! I need to go back and rewatch some of it!! Very Happy I love the random weird things Sherlock does!!

I don't ship anyone in the show. XD I'm pretty sure I know what May's ship is. :3 (I could be wrong).

I cry in a lot of things . . . or just get emotional.

PM me your guess! Very Happy
Don't worry, lots of people are emotional. Very Happy
~~
At SWA: LOL!! I loved that line!
Spoiler:

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:09 pm

I agree, and I think John was pretty ticked off, too. XD But it was an interesting plot twist.

What are your favorite scenes from each episode?
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:55 pm

LOL, yeah, definitely.

Hmmm...for the first, I'd have to say I liked:
Spoiler:

For the second, I liked all the cool Sherlock parts, where he did awesome stuff
Spoiler:

Third episode:
Spoiler:

Fourth episode:
Spoiler:

5th episode:
Spoiler:

6th episode:
Spoiler:

Wow, long response. Wink

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:57 pm

Good idea SWA! Looks like fun! Very Happy
Well, this is going to be hard...

Spoiler:

Basically, I like the awesome stuff and the shippy moments XD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:01 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

Spoiler:

This is basically what I meant in my response too. Razz

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:07 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Also, this is a show I don't ship anyone in. I like mystery drama, not romance drama. (which is why I didn't like A Scandal in Belgravia.) XD

One more thing...

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:25 pm

I like romance but not all the time, Sherlock hmm if John had a girlfriend maybe. But Sherlock I think should be left single. :3

What do you hope to see in Series 3? Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:26 pm

I really don't know, but I DO know that I want: THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!!!! XD

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:29 pm

I want an explanation on how Sherlock survived that. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:31 pm

Oh!!! And I want to see John faint when he sees Sherlock. (like in the books) or at least get mad at punch him. Very Happy That'll be hilarious!!!! Razz

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:42 pm

I know that Moffat has said that he plans to have John react differently than in the books, so I doubt he'll faint, though that would be funny. XD Punching is much more likely. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:46 pm

I know. Razz But just the idea of watching Martin Freeman faint on the floor makes me want to laugh so hard! Razz

I expect the punching more, though. Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:49 pm

*imagines fainting scene* *dies of laughter*
Yes, okay, I see your point. XD

I expect John to punch him, call him an imposter, then demand answers. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:52 pm

LOL, yuuup!

Oh DEFINITELY! I am really excited for that scene!! I cannot wait for the dialogue!!! Very Happy Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 9:56 pm

Neither can I!

The dialogue and writing on this show is phenomenal. I really admire the producers and such for creating such amazing episodes.

Also, which episode was it where Sherlock was shooting the spray-painted face on the wall because he was bored? I also loved that scene. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:05 pm

Yeah!!! They are just superb! Smile

Oh that scene was amazing!! XD And the other one where he harpooned a pig out of boredom and the cabs wouldn't take him!

Another funny one was when Mrs. Hudson was captured and he sprayed something in the bad guys' face and said "moron." Lol!

And then there was also the time when he was arguing with John about the solar system! XD

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 10:10 pm

And another funny thing is when Mycroft told Mrs. Hudson to 'shut up' and John and Sherlock both yelled at him! XD

The main thing I'm looking forward to in the next season is the confrontation scene! It's going to be so good! AH!
I also can't wait to see more of John and Sherlock interacting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:39 am

I need to go back and watch Sherlock again.'

But what I think happened with Sherlock...
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:41 am

That is an interesting idea.. Smile

My thoughts on how he did it correspond with this one explanation on youtube. Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:48 am

Next time I watch Sherlock I'll be sure to study that scene so I can try to figure out how he did it. XD

Anyone read the books? My brother has the book and it's sitting in my bookshelf along with the comic books I need to read. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 8:50 am

Yeah, watch that scene carefully.

Oh, I've read the book The Hound of Baskerville. It was REALLY good!!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 11:45 am

Very interesting theory Smile It's sort of similar to mine which coincides with the YouTube video my sister mentioned above.

Yes, I read The Hound of the Baskervilles several years ago for school and I remember really loving it- it was very exciting! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:15 pm

I'm reading the complete works book but very slowly. XD

Has anyone heard of Elementary? It's okay it's not really Sherlock Holmes but it makes an interesting mystery show. I just watched the first two episodes of it.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 4:30 pm

No, never have. Is it like Sherlock in some aspects?

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 11, 2013 10:53 pm

My friend was telling me about it today... apparently John is a girl in that show?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherlock - BBC
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next