Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sherlock - BBC

Go down 
+12
Bluesaber3
padfoot
Amaranthine
Pinksaber13
Kayla
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedispork
May Kenobi66
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 03, 2013 9:36 pm

This is a topic for those who have watched the marvelous show by BBC and want to discuss (with spoilers hidden) about the amazing show. Smile

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedispork

jedispork

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 12:45 pm

I love Sherlock! I ship Molly/Sherlock. XD
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 1:08 pm

jedispork wrote:
I love Sherlock! I ship Molly/Sherlock. XD
Spoiler:

Cool!!!! Glad you like the show! Very Happy It is reeeeally awesome! And Lol!!! That's a funny idea!!
I hope they next season comes out real soon!!!!! Very Happy
I wonder how many other people like Sherlock on here....?

What is your favorite episode?

I don't ship them... :/ I ship Sherlock with someone else.... I'll say who if you are okay with it. ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 3:55 pm

Sherlock rocks!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I love it!! Very Happy
And I ship Sherlock with the same person you do, May! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 4:18 pm

Yay!!!!!! Someone agrees with meeeee!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 9:35 pm

SHERLOCK!!

I have to say I just like to enjoy Sherlock with no shipping or anything. XD I'm a Mystery nerd, and I love Sherlock Holmes and they did a great job with turning it into the modern day.

I think Season 3 will start either in March or fall but I'm sure it's this year.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:26 pm

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl wrote:
SHERLOCK!!

I have to say I just like to enjoy Sherlock with no shipping or anything. XD I'm a Mystery nerd, and I love Sherlock Holmes and they did a great job with turning it into the modern day.

I think Season 3 will start either in March or fall but I'm sure it's this year.

Interesting. Not many people have that point of view. Smile I DO ship Sherlock with "someone". Wink
I love mystery too! I'm going to write a Sherlock fanfiction!! ^_^

I WANT THE NEXT EPISODE NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL. Sorry, I am obsessed. Wink

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 1:47 am

I was thinking of watching this show, but everyone gets so emotional over the end of the season and there's a cliffhanger, so I'm wondering if I should wait. XD
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 9:00 am

Hmmm well, it really depends. If you get sad over things easily, don't watch it. If you get mad at cliffhangers (like me) it would depend on how much you're willing to wait. But I couldn't help but watch all the episodes in three days because they were SO GOOD!!! Very Happy Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 10:53 am

SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK SHERLOCK
I WATCHED BOTH SEASONS IN 2 DAYS NONSTOP AND I LOVE IT I'VE SEEN ALL THE EPISODES AT LEAST 9 TIMES EACH ADSLKFLFASDKJL;SAFLDJKAFS THEY'RE JUST SO GOOD I CANNOT EVEN AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I don't really "ship" anyone in Sherlock. I kinda ship Molly and Sherlock but just a bit. XDDD

I loveeeeee this seriesssssss afsdj;lkjfasldlkjsdflkasdjk I got both seasons on DVD for Christmas and I was so very happy. XDDD This show is one of my favorites. Very Happy BBC never lets me down.
Ya know, except that we're still waiting for Season 3. >.>
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 11:59 am

Ditto to everything you just said!!!!!!!!!!!!! (minus the no shipping thing.) You can pretty much guess who I ship Sherlock with if you think about it. Wink

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:47 pm

Haha, I know that everyone freaks out about it on Tumblr. XD I think I'm going to watch it! Does anyone know when season 3 comes out?
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:51 pm

Yay! Watch it!
Season 3 is going to be filmed either this month, or in March, then it will be aired in the Fall.

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:52 pm

Oh, okay. Thanks!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 5:55 pm

Your welcome. Very Happy
Tell me what you think once you've watched the show!! Very Happy Very Happy I want to discuss everything!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeSun Jan 06, 2013 6:12 pm

Okay, will do! :DD
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 6:18 pm

I cannot ship Sherlock with anyone... He's perfectly fine alone... Lol. Wink I love John!! He's so amazing!!! And, well, Benedict Cumberbatch is just brilliant. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:40 pm

I love Sherlock and John too!! Very Happy It's really strange how they did it, but I immediately liked the characters and the plot from the get go. And it's very hard for something to be able to do that for me since I'm so picky.
(I do ship Sherlock with someone*same person as May does*but I'm fine with everyone's opinions on the matter).

What was everyone's favorite episodes? Mine were
The Reichenbach Fall, A Study in Pink, and The Hounds of Baskervilles(I also really liked The Great Game). Though they are all awesome, of course Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 7:45 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
I love Sherlock and John too!! Very Happy It's really strange how they did it, but I immediately liked the characters and the plot from the get go. And it's very hard for something to be able to do that for me since I'm so picky.
(I do ship Sherlock with someone*same person as May does*but I'm fine with everyone's opinions on the matter).

The Reichenbach Fall, A Study in Pink, and The Hounds of Baskervilles(I also really liked The Great Game). Though they are all awesome, of course Very Happy

Yep!! Twisted Evil
The characters are amazing in this show! I cannot describe it with words! Very Happy

ONE ZILLION TIMES LOVE THOSE EPISODES!!!!!! <3
P.S. I dunno why, but this reminds me of john: coffee

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeTue Jan 08, 2013 9:08 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

Yep!! Twisted Evil
The characters are amazing in this show! I cannot describe it with words! Very Happy

ONE ZILLION TIMES LOVE THOSE EPISODES!!!!!! <3
P.S. I dunno why, but this reminds me of john: coffee

~May

YES!! The ship we like on this show is awesome!! Very Happy

Glad you agree!! Very Happy
You're right it does- YAY! A John Emoticon!! Very Happy (hey that rhymes XD)
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:11 am

Okay, well, I saw all six episodes within the last twenty-four hours and...

THEY WERE SO GOOD. I was seriously amazed at how good all of them were. I found The Hounds of Baskerville a little scary (yeah, I'm a wimp. *shrugs*) and I wasn't too fond of A Scandal in Belgravia, but I LOVED the rest of them! I think I like either A Study in Pink, The Great Game or The Reichenbach Fall the best. Can't decide. XD

Did anyone else cry at the end of The Reichenbach Fall or was that just me? I don't even cry when I watch TV shows, but I was sobbing through the last bit. :(

Also, John is my favorite character. I love how awkward he is. XD

At first, I didn't know what to make of Sherlock. Six episodes later and I still don't know what to make of Sherlock. XDD

One thing I noticed is that in The Hounds of Baskerville, the gas stuff distorts stuff into people's worst fear, right? Was I mistaken, or did Sherlock see Moriarty when that scientist pulled off his gas mask? Does that mean Sherlock is actually afraid of Moriarty?
(I'm also amused that Sherlock and John can solve murder crimes without blinking, but they're both terrified of a supposed demon dog.) XD

So yeah, those are my thoughts on Sherlock. Can't wait for the next season!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 7:51 am

YES!!! Glad you liked it SWA!! Very Happy I loved those episodes as well(and the Scandel for Belgravia was pretty weird- I only liked the parts without Irene such as the sheet related incidents and punching).

I agree, that is an interesting point- I'm going to say it is probably possible Sherlock is somewhat scared of Moriaty, though his logical mind keeps him from thinking and acting on it.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 8:01 am

Starwarsartist wrote:

THEY WERE SO GOOD. I was seriously amazed at how good all of them were. I found The Hounds of Baskerville a little scary (yeah, I'm a wimp. *shrugs*) and I wasn't too fond of A Scandal in Belgravia, but I LOVED the rest of them! I think I like either A Study in Pink, The Great Game or The Reichenbach Fall the best. Can't decide. XD

Did anyone else cry at the end of The Reichenbach Fall or was that just me? I don't even cry when I watch TV shows, but I was sobbing through the last bit. :(

At first, I didn't know what to make of Sherlock. Six episodes later and I still don't know what to make of Sherlock. XDD

One thing I noticed is that in The Hounds of Baskerville, the gas stuff distorts stuff into people's worst fear, right? Was I mistaken, or did Sherlock see Moriarty when that scientist pulled off his gas mask? Does that mean Sherlock is actually afraid of Moriarty?
(I'm also amused that Sherlock and John can solve murder crimes without blinking, but they're both terrified of a supposed demon dog.) XD

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you they were good!! So happy you watched them!!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you and the episodes you didn't care for, (I liked a few scenes from A Scandal in Belgravia, but they were all scenes without Irene) as well as which ones you loved, but I'd have to add the Hound of Baskerville to my favorites!! Very Happy

Oh yes, I was tearing up at the end, but unfortunately for me, I'd already had the scenes spoiled for me, so I didn't break down and cry. and yeah, I'd have to agree, I usually never cry for TV shows either...

LOL yeah!! John is amazing! And Sherlock is still an enigma. Wink

Yeah...I noticed that too...Sherlock is probably afraid like you said in some way or another.

So...YES!! More Sherlock fans! Now we all have to wait til Autumn to watch it. Crying or Very sad

~May
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:22 pm

I have to say Sherlock is so well put together!! I need to go back and rewatch some of it!! Very Happy I love the random weird things Sherlock does!!

I don't ship anyone in the show. XD I'm pretty sure I know what May's ship is. :3 (I could be wrong).

I cry in a lot of things . . . or just get emotional.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 4:23 pm

May Kenobi66 wrote:
Starwarsartist wrote:

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I told you they were good!! So happy you watched them!!

Yeah, I'd have to agree with you and the episodes you didn't care for, (I liked a few scenes from A Scandal in Belgravia, but they were all scenes without Irene) as well as which ones you loved, but I'd have to add the Hound of Baskerville to my favorites!! Very Happy

Oh yes, I was tearing up at the end, but unfortunately for me, I'd already had the scenes spoiled for me, so I didn't break down and cry. and yeah, I'd have to agree, I usually never cry for TV shows either...

LOL yeah!! John is amazing! And Sherlock is still an enigma. Wink

Yeah...I noticed that too...Sherlock is probably afraid like you said in some way or another.

So...YES!! More Sherlock fans! Now we all have to wait til Autumn to watch it. Crying or Very sad

~May

Okay, I liked SOME parts of the Hounds of Baskerville. You know, without the creepy dog. XD And yeah, I was laughing so hard at the sheet scenes in A Scandal in Belgravia. "We solve crimes, I blog about it and he forgets his pants!" Razz

I'd actually WATCHED the ending on YouTube before I watched the rest of the show, but I still cried when I saw it this time. XDD

I agree with Siri, I think he maybe is afraid of Moriarty, but he doesn't really let himself think about it.

And noooo I hate waiting! :(( Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Sherlock  - BBC Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sherlock - BBC   Sherlock  - BBC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sherlock - BBC
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next