Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Topic

Go down 
+8
Arda_Ancalima
Kat Kiele
StarWarsForever
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ashley Amidala
Amaranthine
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next
AuthorMessage
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

Anime Topic - Page 23 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 12:42 am

It's called "Another." Freaky, needless to say. The cliff-hanger ending of the episode has haunted me all night. XD Actually, I think the whole series has haunted me all night. XDDD I do NOT recommend this series to people who feel woozy about blood, either... Or who might feel weirded out by dolls. XD ....*CoughsOrcreepygirlsthatgointomorguesandwatchpeoplefromroofscough*......... XD
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 2:27 pm

XD My friend really likes Another and the animation looks gorgeous, but the show itself is SCARYYYYY and GORY ZOMW. XD I could never watch it...
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 3:29 pm

I watched it before Ahsoka did but just half. I don't get creeped out easy and this wasn't too bad from the small part I got to see.
The cool thing is that in English dubbed the voices of several characters are voiced by some of the people from Hakuouki which I was just thrilled over XD
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 17, 2013 4:37 pm

It's a bit scary... I'm half-used to it at episode 3, but it's still creepy... And I just witnessed a bloody scene... it could have been a lot worse, though I'm certain it's not going to be the worst. It's awfully creepy, though. I get chills half of the time. XD But the animation IS AMAZING. An interesting style for this series, I'll say.

Oh, yes. XD It's great! XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 5:40 pm

Maybe I'll watch it some day...
That's cool that it has some of the same VA's!

I finally got around to Code Geass. I really like it so far!
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 25, 2013 7:06 pm

I started and finished Clannad which I just love it's sad but so funny at the same time.
I've been trying to watch Another, but it's just really freaking me out at points and I tend to watch anime in the dark...not a good place to watch a horror anime in those conditions XD
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 12:31 pm

I thought it was funny, GS, and I wasn't even watching it. Razz Wink
I finished Another about a week after I started it. ...That ending. O.O But, ya know. Razz I started Kaze No Stigma, but it might be a little while before I get to finish it... *Scowls deeply at her laptop and then sobs*
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 07, 2013 5:50 pm

LOL, Ahsoka XD Oh yeah, you can't get enough of those eyes Razz

I also finished Another, I thought my heart would stop and I kept looking over my shoulder, Force that was intense...
I started Kanon which is a lot like Clannad and just as funny XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 15, 2013 6:51 pm

I just watched the first episode of Attack on Titan. I really liked it, though it was pretty intense. I like the style, and how it has a medieval feel to it.

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2013 10:43 am

XD Yeah, Attack on Titan is known for kinda killing off all the characters and replacing them every couple episodes.......yeah.

XD DO NOT DO NOT DO NOT WATCH ON YOUTUBE SOOOOOOOOOOOOOO MANY SPOILERS
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 11:25 am

I've been really addicted to Neon Genesis Evangelion lately.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 12:54 pm

I love Evangelion! Where are you at in it?
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 12, 2013 5:26 pm

I started Fairy Tail. The whole thing is weird but I'm enjoying it and it puts be in a good mood most of the time XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 7:49 pm

I finished the anime "Romeo X Juliet" on New Years Eve and I really loved it- such a good show! Very Happy
The ending was brilliant!

And now I'm interested in watching Attack on Titan, Kyo Kara Moah, and a few other animes.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 15, 2014 8:22 pm

Attack on Titan is really good! I haven't finished it yet, but you should totally watch it!
I recently finished FMA:Brotherhood. Cried my eyes out on the third and second to last episodes.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 16, 2014 9:48 am

AHHHH!!! I finished Attack on Titan (AoT) last week. (I watched it in a week, lol.)
IT WAS SOOOOO GOOD!!! Very Happy Siri, you need to watch it!! And Shaak Ti, tell me what you think once you've watched it!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:11 pm

I've officially gotten into Attack on Titan. I'm on episode 14 and really enjoying 
it. Sasha, Mikasa, and Armin are my favorite characters at the moment. And is Levi a jerk the whole time?

I love this song!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 29, 2014 8:28 pm

AWESOME GS!!! Very Happy I love that anime. (Everyone I know is watching it.... O.O) YAY!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 2:09 pm

And now I finshed Attack on Titan in four days. I seriously enjoyed it and can't wait for the second season Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 4:46 pm

I started Attack on Titan yesterday and so far I have watched 4 episodes- I'm really enjoying and I look forward to seeing how the story plays out Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Awesome, I'm glad you're enjoying it!

Haha, it's taking me foreverrrr to finish it, i'm still on ep. 13 :p
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 09, 2014 4:07 pm

Hey so this is sort of random but idk what to do really... My brother apparently has just started watching FMA, and I honestly don't think he is mature enough to watch it... like, well if you've seen it you know what I mean. He won't understand what all the show really deals with- politically and morally and symbolically. I don't really know how to tell him not to watch it? He can be quite stubborn about these things, but I don't want him/me getting in trouble over this, either. Any suggestions?
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 12:09 pm

Maybe tell him that he should wait a bit longer because he has to be old enough up really understand, and then maybe watch it with him. You can always try and distract him with finding another anime he can get into for the time being? Sorry, probably not much help.

I finshed Sword Art Online and I think I have a new favorite, Yui is so cute!
I downloaded Crunchyroll on my iPad so I've been watching shows that are only in subs that I've started but haven't finished or that I would like to Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:12 pm

How old is he?

I like GS's suggestion of you watching it with him. You could ask if he understands everything and talk about that stuff together after each episode.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 11, 2014 6:25 pm

Thanks for the suggestions, yeah, I might just do that Smile He just turned 13.

I need to watch SAO! I keep watching the first 5 minutes, and then end up doing something else  Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 23 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Topic
Page 23 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25  Next