Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Anime Topic

Go down 
+8
Arda_Ancalima
Kat Kiele
StarWarsForever
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ashley Amidala
Amaranthine
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25
AuthorMessage
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

Anime Topic - Page 25 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 6:55 pm

I've started and finished several anime that I've watched with Ahsoka. Guilty Crown and Robotics;Notes are the latest ones so far. I'm searching for more good ones like them now XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 8:56 pm

I finished Fate/Zero yesterday which was very awesome, but pretty disturbing at times (not something I'd recommend unless you can handle a bit of supernatural horror). The last episode was a let down, but it was a great ride and I LOVED Saber!!! She was amazing!

I also finished the Fruits Basket mangas recently and I really enjoyed reading those and getting closure to the story! Smile

I plan on starting Clannad next Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat May 03, 2014 9:02 pm

Oh I plan to cosplay Saber though I've only wanted a few eps of Fate/Zero.

I love Clannad! All I have to say is...good luck Wink
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun May 04, 2014 5:30 am

Cool! Very Happy She's definitely a good character to cosplay(I was thinking of it too).

Thanks! Smile

I hope you enjoy your shows too Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 03, 2014 11:42 am

I started Attack on Titan! I really like it so far!!! Very Happy It's very exciting!

Do you guys prefer the dub or the sub, for anime in general? I wasn't sure which to watch for Attack on Titan because I'm ok with either, so I've been going back and forth.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 04, 2014 9:56 am

AWESOME!!!! Very Happy I'm so glad you started it!! Very Happy Where are you now and who are your favorite characters?

For me, it depends. I usually watch the dub, unless there isn't one, then I watch the sub. For me, I prefer the sub for AoT (since the dub niced Eren up, took out the cussing, and they say Mikasa's name wrong) but the dub is really good, especially the voice acting Smile.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 12:21 pm

Ooh awesome! I'm glad you like it so far! haha I still have to finish it.

In general, I like to watch the dub when available, but I try to watch a few episodes with subs, mostly to see how the emoting in the voice acting differs Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 05, 2014 1:47 pm

Thanks! I'm on episode 8. So far, my favorite character is Mikasa, but I also like Armin, Sasha, and Eren. I'm afraid to like too many people because I'm afraid they're all going to die D:

I like the voice acting in the dub and the sub, but I agree that it is annoying when dubs try to clean things up (take cussing out, etc.).
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 8:37 am

Awesome, you're getting pretty far! Very Happy I can't wait for you to get to the second arc- it's one of my favorites! Smile Very Happy. Great character choices! Very Happy My favorite characters are Armin(he's my top favorite), Sasha, Jean, Eren, Mikasa, Levi, Annie, Christa, Ymir, Petra, Hange, and Marco(keep an eye on Christa- the small blond girl who got 10th place in the top ten- she's VERY important later on).

I agree about the voice acting of both the dub and the sub(and how the dub can be annoying with it's cleaning up of everything).
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2014 2:46 pm

Thanks! Very Happy I'm excited about it too! Awesome! I will definitely keep up with her and remember those names later on when I meet more characters!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2014 8:07 am

You're welcome! Smile

I read the most recent chapter of the Attack on Titan manga and it was awesome! Very Happy I can tell you all, season 2 will be even better than season 1 ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2014 11:56 am

Awesome! Very Happy I love it when things get even better! Very Happy

Have you heard that they are making a live action Attack on Titan movie? I thought that was really interesting.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 09, 2014 8:37 am

Yes!! Very Happy

I have heard about it- it should be interesting! Smile
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 03, 2014 9:57 pm

YESSS

My new favorite animes are Mekaku City Actors(inspired by the vocaloid saga Kagerou Project that has become my new life). I actually cosplayed Takane Headphone Actor from MCA last Anime Expo!

Also, No Game No Life. It has HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE HUGE fanservice problems. But the story and art and characters are top notch.
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2014 10:21 am

I've watched and finished an anime that I thought I would never touch; Vampire Knight. I watched it by a friend's request and I have to admit that I really enjoyed it. If was funny but suspenseful.
I've also watched several episodes of Black Butler, don't really know if I'll continue that one, a little too weird for me.
I've also started watching Steins;Gate which is something that Ahsoka fell in love with (and fell hard) so I took a peak at it. Its hilarious and you get that thought of "What the heck just happened?!" which is always enjoyable.
Though I got that to watch and several others I'm looking for a different anime that I'll really like but that isn't supernatural, magic, or weird stuff, just a simple anime with some action XD Yeah, those are a needle in the haystack Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anime Topic   Anime Topic - Page 25 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Anime Topic
Page 25 of 25Go to page : Previous  1 ... 14 ... 23, 24, 25