Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Pokemon Topic!! :D :D

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Empty
PostSubject: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:21 pm

I REALLY like Pokemon!! And I know that JG likes it too!!! I hope to talk to her a lot about it on here!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:24 pm

YAY you got it made I hope so too Very Happy i must tell you though its been a long time since i watched pokemon so names and other details i am pretty rusty on but i still love it Very Happy Great topic
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:31 pm

sorry to double post but if your going to have a pokemon topic you gotta have the first theme song I absolutly love this song and still remember it after all these years
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:50 pm

Thanks JG!!! I'll help you with anything you don't remember and all the new stuff!

~May

jedigirl1990 wrote:
YAY you got it made I hope so too Very Happy i must tell you though its been a long time since i watched pokemon so names and other details i am pretty rusty on but i still love it Very Happy Great topic
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:52 pm

I wanna be the very best, like no one ever was...... dun dun DUN!.....

It's okay!!! The theme song HAS to be on here!! I will also find amazing tribute videos and such.

Okay, one question JG. What Pokemon couples do you support? I like AshXMisty. ^_^

~May

jedigirl1990 wrote:

sorry to double post but if your going to have a pokemon topic you gotta have the first theme song I absolutly love this song and still remember it after all these years
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:03 pm

yes i agree Very Happy and i love ash and misty and i can't think of the others who they hung with i know one had like brown spikey hair right?

Man all these memories aww pokemon was my childhood everything was pokemon when i was younger everyone had pokemon cards and we traded all the time i remember i freaked out because buger king had pokemon balls with pokemon in them sadly i don't have them anymore but i loved them i have to rewatch the episodes i even had a few pokemon books its like a trip down memory lane aww thanks may for bringing me back to pokemon how i have missed it
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:13 pm

AWESOME!!! And that guy was Brock. he's amazing!!!

Awwww you're welcome JG!!! Pokemon IS my childhood presently, and I LOVE it!!!

If you want to watch episodes, go to Pokemon.com. And watch the Kanto ones. ^_^ They have Misty.

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:34 pm

yes he was thank you I couldn't remember his name and thanks i may have to check that out how i have missed this show Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:38 pm

Yay!! Brock is CRAZY!!! Razz I'm so happy you're going to look it up!! I know you'll like it!!

And...do you like the song Castle in the sky?

~May
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:51 pm

Sorry for double posting!! But this video is just pure awesomeness. When I first saw it, I was stuck in awe.

~May

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:55 pm

grrr my computer is being stubborn so i guess i have to save the video for later oh well :( can't wait to check it out and no i don't remember that song

and yes brock was crazy thats what i loved about him
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:02 pm

Actually, it is a tribute video. It is not a Pokemon song. ^_^ But grrr, silly computer. I wish you could watch it!!

UNFORTUNATELY Brock is gone in season 14 and 15. He LEFT!!! HE LEFT!!! I CANNOT BELIEVE HIM!!!! The creators are so DUMB for making him leave!!

~May
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:04 pm

I'm gonna double post again... UGH! But I keep finding good videos!! SORRY SORRY!!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:09 pm

aww love that video soo cute Very Happy and aww how could he leave He was one of the best characters :(
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 10:15 pm

Which one?

And YEAH! Brock needs to COME BACK!!! And so does Misty!!! I miss her!!

Here's another vid!!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:14 pm

wow love all of those especially ash can't wait to be pokemon master one soo cute thaks for sharing
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:15 pm

LOL Thanks!!! I loved that one too!! It's so cute!! I'm also gonna post a ashXmisty vid with a song I LOVE. Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:33 pm

aww beautiful song and it goes well with the two soo cute love it
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Thanks!!! And I know!!! I had a ballet dance to this song a long time ago and I've always loved it!! Very Happy Very Happy I'm gonna post some more! Very Happy Anything you want to see?

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:32 pm

yay ooh if you could find the team rocket motto the one that goes "to protect the world from devestation..." that would be awsome but any video would be cool Very Happy thanks
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:43 pm

OKAY!!!! Very Happy Very Happy I'll find it!

~May
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 2:54 pm

Here!!! XDDD

Turn the volume up on this one

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 6:17 pm

awsome i love those thanks for posting Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:01 pm

Your welcome!!! I love finding videos to Pokemon. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Anything else you'd like to see? I know some funny vids! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitimeSun Jul 29, 2012 7:28 pm

not really pickey anything more brock would be cool though but whatever you have would be awsome thaks for posting all of these
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Topic!! :D :D   Pokemon Topic!! :D :D Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Pokemon Topic!! :D :D
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next