Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC

Go down 
+11
shaak ti
Cia Klivian
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
May Kenobi66
Arda_Ancalima
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Amaranthine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:09 pm

i agree i am kinda leaning towards the first one but both look awsome
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:11 pm

Hmnn... I prefer the filled one. It has more presence. Smile
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:14 pm

Me too SWA! I can't decide!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 8:38 pm

Those are so cool! Very Happy Thanks for all the time and effort you've put into this.
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Asala Teron

Asala Teron

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:50 pm

If the adults run big I'll take XL if the run small I'll take 2XL which everone is fine by me. I told my sis to put 2XL but that's my say either one works Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.asala-jedi-wizard.blogspot.com
Asala Teron

Asala Teron

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 12:51 pm

I like the second design better it looks more fierce Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.asala-jedi-wizard.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 16, 2012 4:48 pm

Thanks girls!!! Very Happy I'm still waiting to hear back from the t-shirt lady I emailed....I'm hoping to get a reply this week!! Razz I can't decide between the two designs either.....but I think I'm leaning toward the first one. ;D

Thanks again girls!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:02 pm

I'm working on ordering t-shirts and wristbands and EVERYTHING IS SO EXPENSIVE GAHHHHH!!!!!

But because I'm so gracious, I won't make you all pay me back indefinitely for it. I'm gonna be very nice and reasonable! XD APPRECIATE MY EFFORT THIS IS HARD. Razz LOL!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:12 pm

Thanks soo much JC for doing this!!!!

How much are they?

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:08 pm

aww thank you so much JC know all your hard work is very much appreicated Very Happy love ya girly can't wait to see you
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm

Adult small!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 20, 2012 5:37 pm

CBC I know. XD I already wrote that down for you. Wink

Thanks so much girls!!!!!! I appreciate your support. I'm waiting to hear back from the lady on the costs of the shirts, but it's looking good!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 21, 2012 11:23 am

thanks again Jedi chick for your hard work and for all the updates can't wait for celebration Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 9:07 am

I'm so excited for these!!!! I know how much blood sweat and tears went into these Jc; ;D Thanks so much for all of it!! If you need any help with anything, please let me know!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 22, 2012 10:17 am

I agree JC please don't hesitate to ask for help if you need it we all know your super admin but remember help is always hear thanks sister for all the hours of work and stress you put into this you certaintly are amazing Very Happy love ya girly and really if there is ANYTHING you need just ask i am more than happy to help
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 4:36 pm

Thanks again JC!!! I really appreciate the work you're putting into getting these done!!! And as JG said, don't hesitate to ask for help! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 23, 2012 9:10 pm

D'awwwww!!!!! :3 You girls are so sweet!!!! <3 *hugs* Thank you!!!!!! I'll be asking for help by pleading for payment for the lovely t-shirts. Wink I'm very excited too!!!! Thanks for everything girls, I'm super excited for CVI!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 8:14 am

there will be no pleading neccessary I am more than happy to pay for the shirt that you put so much blood sweat and tears into I plan on having the money put aside this week or next week so no worries and if there is anything else you need I am here for you always girly, you truly are outstanding Very Happy

wow its getting so close yay I am soo excited can't wait to see you all there
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 9:15 am

Yay! Don't forget to praise JC not only for all the work, but for all teh money. XD She's pre-ordering them and will almost definitely end up losing some of her own money somewhere in the process. She's using her own hard earned CVI money that she COULD be spending on autographs or souvenirs or art prints of Mara Jade and putting it on le line for us. Very Happy

And be sure to pay her back XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 am

yep exactly amar

*hugs* JC I honestly can't thank you enough and don't worry I am putting the money aside as soon as I can for the shirt you truly are awsome thanks for everything
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:26 pm

LOL Amaranthine!!!!!! XD It's okay!!! Razz

Just to keep y'all updated, I ordered wristbands, and I can't WAIT to see them!!!! They'll look awesome when they come in!!!!!! Smile I'll be giving those out as soon as I see you guys!!!!!! Very Happy I have a TON of them coming in. I was going to order just 20 of them, but for only $3 more, I could get 50!!!!!! :O So I'll definitely be giving them out at the convention. Wink And you can all have more than one. XD LOL!!!!

T-shirts are still a work-in-progress. Smile Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! JG you rock!! <3 Wink
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:34 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
LOL Amaranthine!!!!!! XD It's okay!!! Razz

Just to keep y'all updated, I ordered wristbands, and I can't WAIT to see them!!!! They'll look awesome when they come in!!!!!! Smile I'll be giving those out as soon as I see you guys!!!!!! Very Happy I have a TON of them coming in. I was going to order just 20 of them, but for only $3 more, I could get 50!!!!!! :O So I'll definitely be giving them out at the convention. Wink And you can all have more than one. XD LOL!!!!

T-shirts are still a work-in-progress. Smile Thank you so much everyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! JG you rock!! <3 Wink

Is there a way for me to get one of the wristbands? Smile They sound really cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:41 pm

Sure Rachel!!!!! Very Happy If you email me your mailing address or a place I cen send it to, I'll definitely get you one!!!! You deserve it sis!! ;D Hehe!!! I'll let you know when they comes in!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:57 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Sure Rachel!!!!! Very Happy If you email me your mailing address or a place I cen send it to, I'll definitely get you one!!!! You deserve it sis!! ;D Hehe!!! I'll let you know when they comes in!! Smile

Thanks! Very Happy I'll ask my parents if I can give you my address. It should be alright. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:22 pm

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEE! HORRAY FOR THE AMAZING JC GETTING LE WRISTBANDS! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next