Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC

Go down 
+11
shaak ti
Cia Klivian
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
May Kenobi66
Arda_Ancalima
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Amaranthine
15 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Empty
PostSubject: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 6:50 pm

This is who I have attending CVI. If you are on this list but aren't going, or if you aren't on this list and are going, get back to meh!

We are also taking T shirt sizes now. JC is buying them in advance and you will pay her for them and get them at the convention! She is getting an estimate of costs but it probably will not be over $20. As for design and all, we'll get back to you on that. PLEASE PM/POST WITH YOUR T SHIRT SIZE ASAP.

We have(doesn't matter if you're going for all four days or not, this is everyone who'll need a t shirt).

Cad Bane's Chick
Tahiri Veila
StarWarsArtist
Jedigirl1990
CowgirlSith
Arda_Ancalima
SnipsSkywalker
Jedi~Chick
Pinksaber13
MayKenobi66
SiriKenobi_ShenaTokala
Shaak Ti
Lillian Skye
Glory

Very Happy

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 9:16 pm

Adult Mediums for both me and May Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:31 am

adult x-L for me
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:38 am

What about CowgirlSith? Very Happy Do you know?
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 am

she said she will wear an adult 2X
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:47 am

I'm going (wouldn't miss it for the world! Very Happy) but I dunno about paying 15-20 US for a tee...

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Sat Jul 14, 2012 10:45 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:01 am

JC is pre-ordering all of them, so be sure to make up your mind whether or not you'll get one. We're hoping to have everyone purchase one to show support for TLF, though! Very Happy Remember that pretty much every tee shirt you get at convention is going to be at least that expensive. (would be a miracle if any clothing item there is under $20, i'm hoping to get ours for at least under that)
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 4:53 pm

Adult large for me. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:14 pm

Adult small here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:38 pm

My sister already said, but I'll say it so I know I've said it myself: Adult medium.
^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 10:53 pm

Adult Medium here! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 10:54 am

Adult medium.

Hey, what company is JC using to make the shirts? And is this sizing system based on women's sizes or girl's?
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 12:36 pm

Hey girls!!!! Very Happy Okay, I've inquired with someone who knows my dad about t-shirts. They make them locally where I live, and I'd get a good discount because my dad knows them! Very Happy The shirts would be women's sizes, fitted shirts, so they'd actually look good on us ladies...not baggy or too big. Wink I'll write down all the sizes, thank you so much for getting back to me so fast!!!! Very Happy It looks like we might be getting wrist bands too if it's not too much more money. Wink

In other news....this is the design we have for the shirt!!!! Very Happy A friend of mine made it for us, it has "TLF" with the Naboo symbol!!! Very Happy I really like it!

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Tlflog11

Very Happy Whadda ya think? That would go on the front of the t-shirt with the words "The Lakehouse Forums" under it with our URL. Smile

Edit: I made it "thumbnail" size because the regular size is HUGE. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:07 pm

Awesome! So, how much are the shirts going to be sold for now? Or is it still 15-20 US dollars?
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 2:16 pm

Fally, should we show them number 5 as well? I like that one better even though it's black Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 3:46 pm

That's great, Fallon! Very Happy I really like the idea of the shirt, it's so cool Smile Thank you so much for having these made Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 4:39 pm

Cool!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:22 pm

I like this version the best, what do you think?

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Tlflog10
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSat Jul 14, 2012 5:27 pm

I like both! Now I can't decide! :O

Thanks JC for having these made! XD

~May
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 12:57 pm

I like the second one better. I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE THESE DONE!!! Oh, and I need an adult medium.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:13 pm

I love both designs they look fantastic
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Hmmmm.....on second thought I like the filled in one better.
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:41 pm

Has everything for the T-shirts been decided yet?

~May
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 5:59 pm

I like the second one better, but both are great!

I'm and adult medium. Thanks so much for having these made!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitimeSun Jul 15, 2012 6:08 pm

I don't know if I can choose... I think the filled in one would look better on a shirt, but the outlined one is so cool!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC   List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

List of those attending/T shirt sizes. EVERYONE LOOK AT THIS HERE TOPIC
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next