Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

New HU shirt! =)

Go down 
+13
Endor the Hopeful
Ashley Amidala
Leia Organa
allishmalli
jedigirl1990
Duchess Satine Kenobi
sarahthegeek
Winter Celchu27
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
sokafan4ever
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
17 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:19 am

What do you think?
New HU shirt! =) Aj-ZfUfCMAIgWHb
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 9:31 am

I would have liked a pic of Queen Amidala on it, but neat!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 10:33 am

I want it!!!!!! It would make a cute V-Day gift from a special someone!!!! Lol alas...I don't have a special someone...yet.....
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:08 am

I'm not crazy about it... it's not obviously Star Wars, enough. But it's pretty!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:42 am

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
I'm not crazy about it... it's not obviously Star Wars, enough. But it's pretty!

Definitely not SW enough, but nice. I would prefer a shirt with Ahsoka on it drawn in the same style as the Luke shirt in her new outfit.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:53 am

I think it's really cute, and I love the picture Ashley took with it. Wink I might get it...depending on how much it is. Does it have anything on the back?
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 11:59 am

I like that it is simple and pretty with out yelling at the top if it's lungs STAR WARS Smile(:
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:17 pm

Thats really pretty! I wish it had a little more to it though. :(
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:40 pm

oh my gosh it's like she's staring right into my soul

I love the color and the simplicity of the design (especially since I like shirts that are subtly geeky) but I do wish there was something to make it a little more Star Wars-y, although to be fair I don't really have any ideas.
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 12:51 pm

I am the same way Sarah!!!!! I would like A tee that is the same color with Padme and Anikin from Epi I and in the back it wait this is true love or something
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 1:31 pm

Actually wait, I do have an idea:

I think it would be cool to have on the front a simplistic stylized face shot of Padme's red throne room gown from TPM (something like this only it would just be Padme's face with her makeup and hair). It doesn't have to be big either; in fact I think it would look best if it were kept small, like maybe 2/3rds the size of the design on the Her Universe BSG pajama top.

And then keep the gold curly writing (and the Naboo crest) that says "Queen" but make it smaller and put it under the picture. And then keep the shirt red.

That's just my idea, but I would definitely wear a shirt like that.

EDIT: I found a picture of people wearing that shirt design I linked to: here. I think the size of one of those heads would be a perfect size for the picture of Padme's head on the shirt.
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeWed Jan 25, 2012 5:01 pm

I love your idea Sarah!!! That would be very neat!

I don't like the new shirt. If it said something a little more associated with Star Wars, I'd like it.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:38 pm

I love this shirt its simple but love the color and simple is sometimes best Smile
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 4:13 pm

I have mixed feelings about this shirt. I do like the fact that it's simple and it doesn't just scream "Star Wars". However, it doesn't give any indication whatsoever that it is a Star Wars shirt, which is what I don't like.
You see, if I bought this shirt and I just wore it with jeans and a white undershirt and I didn't wear it with special make-up or have my hair up special, then I would just be wearing a red shirt with the word "Queen" on it. Since there is no other thing on the shirt that indicates that it is a SW shirt, people could think of 100 things before they would think of Star Wars. People could even think I am talking about the '80s band!
I like the picture with Ashley. It's a great picture and it get's the SW message across. But I wish there was something else on that shirt that makes it more Star Wars-y. Sorry for ranting.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:49 pm

sarahthegeek wrote:
Actually wait, I do have an idea:

I think it would be cool to have on the front a simplistic stylized face shot of Padme's red throne room gown from TPM (something like this only it would just be Padme's face with her makeup and hair). It doesn't have to be big either; in fact I think it would look best if it were kept small, like maybe 2/3rds the size of the design on the Her Universe BSG pajama top.

And then keep the gold curly writing (and the Naboo crest) that says "Queen" but make it smaller and put it under the picture. And then keep the shirt red.

That's just my idea, but I would definitely wear a shirt like that.

EDIT: I found a picture of people wearing that shirt design I linked to: here. I think the size of one of those heads would be a perfect size for the picture of Padme's head on the shirt.

That would look amazing!

allishmalli wrote:
I have mixed feelings about this shirt. I do like the fact that it's simple and it doesn't just scream "Star Wars". However, it doesn't give any indication whatsoever that it is a Star Wars shirt, which is what I don't like.
You see, if I bought this shirt and I just wore it with jeans and a white undershirt and I didn't wear it with special make-up or have my hair up special, then I would just be wearing a red shirt with the word "Queen" on it. Since there is no other thing on the shirt that indicates that it is a SW shirt, people could think of 100 things before they would think of Star Wars. People could even think I am talking about the '80s band!
I like the picture with Ashley. It's a great picture and it get's the SW message across. But I wish there was something else on that shirt that makes it more Star Wars-y. Sorry for ranting.

That's exactly what I think. Word for word.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:46 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
allishmalli wrote:

You know what they say: "Great minds think alike!"
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:10 pm

allishmalli wrote:
Leia Organa wrote:
allishmalli wrote:

You know what they say: "Great minds think alike!"

True that! ;P
Back to top Go down
Ashley Amidala

Ashley Amidala

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:17 pm

Moi likes very muches! ♥
Back to top Go down
http://akhunter-fieldnotes.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 5:01 pm

Did y'all see the new Naboo Symbol earrings? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Endor the Hopeful

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeSun Feb 05, 2012 9:51 pm

I love this shirt!! I'm hopefully going to get it either for my birthday or I'll buy it after.

As for it not screaming SW, that's pretty cool and I actually like that. The major fans will realize its a SW shirt because of the Naboo symbol. <3
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 10:26 am

LOL But considering I come across an extreme SW fan maybe once every three months, the shirt is a waste of monies for me. Wink

But those new ear rings are pretty coolio!
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 3:01 pm

I totally LOVE this shirt!!!!!! Very Happy I want it soooooooo bad!!! It would be a pretty amazing gift from that special someone... <333 Embarassed Wink
Back to top Go down
Endor the Hopeful

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:23 am

Leia Organa wrote:
LOL But considering I come across an extreme SW fan maybe once every three months, the shirt is a waste of monies for me. Wink

But those new ear rings are pretty coolio!

Heehee, considering that *I* am the most extreme SW fan around here who would recognize the symbol......

Love the earrings!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:04 pm

Some shirts coming in May! Very Happy

http://clubjade.net/?paged=2
New HU shirt! =) 1896_595173383843482_356979801_n

What do you think of the Padme shirt? I like the noveau better, but this is pretty too!New HU shirt! =) Hu-padme-purple
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitimeThu Mar 28, 2013 9:53 pm

Um... not that I don't like the shirt or anything, um... it seems a bit... "deja vu" to me. I like it, but it seems too similar to the first Padmé shirt with the whole "multiple character" thing she's got going here. I think that going forward, I would like to see more single-character shirts or double-character/partner shirts. Like a Padmé/Leia mother/daughter shirt or just a Padmé (maybe like a cartoon Padmé) shirt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New HU shirt! =) Empty
PostSubject: Re: New HU shirt! =)   New HU shirt! =) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New HU shirt! =)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next