Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master and Padawan teams

Go down 
+12
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Kayla
allishmalli
Arda_Ancalima
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Who are your favorite Master-Padawan teams?
Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Obi-Wan and Anakin
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap33%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Anakin and Ahsoka
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap29%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Luminara and Barriss
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap8%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Siri and Ferus
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dooku and Qui-Gon
Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 4:35 am

Luminara and Barriss! would kill to have Unduli as my Master!
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 8:10 pm

they are pretty awsome together luminara is too by the book for me but i love her as a jedi. I also really enjoyed weapons factory since it showed the comparison of a more typical jedi master apperntice team like luminara and Bariss as compared to anakin and ahsoka which was really cool i hope there are more episodes of bariss and luminara because they are a pretty coole team
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:20 pm

I also really like Luminara and Barriss. They work really well together and I'd love to see more of them. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:40 pm

My "Jedi Master" is tooo easy on me! sooo what happened was that I was "assassinating" him through facebook.

I'll let ya read what we did!

Me: *tackles you from out of no where*

• *takes a lightsaber under Dan's instruction, activating it. I raise it above my head, about it stab you*

• I"m sorry Master

Kell Tainer: Dan's instruction hmm...

Me:

• *my saber still activated, driving it into your shoulder*

• *I"m unable to look you in the eyes*
Kell: *deactivates the hologram all the doors in the room close trapping you*

Me:

• *i look in surprise, leaping up*

• *I look around for an escape route*
Kell:

• The room is made of cortosis

• you are going no where!

• ohh, what is that gas coming out of the wall?

• is that.... knock-out gas???
Me: *puts myself in a force bubble* is that osik in your hair?
Kell: ha! you wish!

Me: *smiley face* *I continue to use the force to push the gas away* ya think that this can hold a Jedi Knight?
Kell: no - but this one is only a padawan

Me:

• *scoffs* i ain't no padawan, my master. *i use force teleport to my quarters*

• *i walk around, now free to find Kell/Ijaa*
Kell: this one is going to sleep!!

Me: *hears your voice, turning around* make me! *my lightsaber is now on my belt* Make me...

Kell: No... find me first. *disappears into the night* good night!!

Me: *i use the force to find your sense, and i grab it with the force. draws you closer to me, activating my lightsaber*

Kell: *breaks out of the force pull. runs up to you. puts my hand on your forehead - darkness encloses you as you fall asleep* The Jedi Master fades into the night!!!
Me: *wakes up 2 hours later, going to hunt Kell tainer again*

--------------
haha see wat i me? :p
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 9:44 am

lol atina Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 2:16 am

I clicked Obi-Wan and Anakin without a moment's hesitation!

This is one of my favourite exchanges between the two (takes place during Revenge of the Sith just before they fight General Grievous):

General Grievous: And Anakin Skywalker. I expected someone with your reputation to be a little... older.
Anakin Skywalker: General Grievous, you're shorter than I expected.
GG: Scum!
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Try not to upset him, Anakin. We have a job to do.

THIS IS FOR THE WIN!
Back to top Go down
http://www.starwarsjaina.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 5:31 pm

@sky I completly agree I love them together and at the begining of rots has some of the best banter and moments in thier relationship I love the entire beginning scene with obiwan and anakin lol love that part too
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 7:00 pm

Endless-Skyway wrote:
I clicked Obi-Wan and Anakin without a moment's hesitation!

This is one of my favourite exchanges between the two (takes place during Revenge of the Sith just before they fight General Grievous):

General Grievous: And Anakin Skywalker. I expected someone with your reputation to be a little... older.
Anakin Skywalker: General Grievous, you're shorter than I expected.
GG: Scum!
Obi-Wan Kenobi: Try not to upset him, Anakin. We have a job to do.

THIS IS FOR THE WIN!

I love that part too. One of my favorite Anakin Skywalker moments!
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 5:32 am

I replayed it like five times when I finally got the DVD with subtitles. Laughing
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 9:39 am

lol i do that all the time I love watching and rewatching parts of the movie my family thinks I am crazy but hey
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 30, 2012 10:47 am

I agree, Obi-Wan and Anakin for the win!!! I also love that exchange, it's so good!! XD

I do that all the time, too, jedigirl Smile
Back to top Go down
Endless-Skyway

Endless-Skyway

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 3:13 am

Pity Anakin had to fall though vader
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:30 am

Endless-Skyway wrote:
Pity Anakin had to fall though vader

Agreed, it was really sad.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 9:05 am

I voted Obi-Wan and Qui-gon!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 7:41 pm

i like obiwan and quigon too Very Happy they are my second fave but gotta love anakin and obiwan i agree so sad anakin went dark soo sad
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:02 pm

Yup!! Very Happy Me too!! I totally agree! ^_^ I feel sorry for Obi-Wan and that Anakin went evil. :/

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:22 pm

I agree, Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are a very close second after Obi-Wan and Anakin in my favorite Master and Padawan teams. I definitely feel really bad for Obi-Wan when Anakin goes to the dark side :( I really wish it hadn't happened that way :(.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:23 pm

Yep!!! I agree totally. But then there wouldn't have been a story. ^_^

~May
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:28 pm

Yeah, I know, if it happened the story wouldn't have been as awesome. But since I really connect with there friendship a part of me wishes it could have not went as it did. Though I like that they were happy together in the end Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:29 pm

Yeah, me too. I really wish they could've gotten a better ending instead of both of them dying.

~May
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:33 pm

And injuring each other like they did (chopping each other apart). They did have a happy ending, but it wasn't really... happy.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 31, 2012 8:35 pm

Yeah.....that's true. I wish there hadn't been so much....chopping. Razz

~May
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master and Padawan teams
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2