Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Master and Padawan teams

Go down 
+12
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Kayla
allishmalli
Arda_Ancalima
Starwarsartist
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Pinksaber13
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Who are your favorite Master-Padawan teams?
Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap29%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Obi-Wan and Anakin
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap33%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 33% [ 8 ]
Anakin and Ahsoka
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap29%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 29% [ 7 ]
Luminara and Barriss
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap8%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 8% [ 2 ]
Siri and Ferus
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap0%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Dooku and Qui-Gon
Master and Padawan teams  Vote_lcap0%Master and Padawan teams  Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 24

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Master and Padawan teams  Empty
PostSubject: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:14 pm

Which Master-Padawans teams are your favorite? Vote above and comment below Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:15 pm

I said Anakin and Ahsoka, which would be followed VERY closely by Obi-Wan and Anakin. My goodness it was so hard to pick. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:16 pm

Ani and Soka 100%! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:19 pm

Yeah, it is hard to decide, I like all of them Smile

I voted Obi-Wan and Anakin but I also really loved Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan too; those are my top two favorites since they both are so sweet Smile

Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Oh, I completely for got about Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon! They may actually be my favorite... I don't know, it's so hard to decide! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

I like Quinlan and Aayla Smile They're such a great team! It's interesting how they react to each other.

My favorite would be Ani and Ahsoka, followed by Obi and Qui-Gon. I like Obi and Ani better as friends than as master and padawan.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:26 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I like Quinlan and Aayla Smile They're such a great team! It's interesting how they react to each other.

My favorite would be Ani and Ahsoka, followed by Obi and Qui-Gon. I like Obi and Ani better as friends than as master and padawan.

(facepalm) I can't believe I forgot Aayla and Quinlan. I really like them too Smile
I really love Obi-Wan and Anakin as Master and Apprentice but I definitely do enjoy them more as best friends
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:31 pm

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOH!

I LOVE Aayla and Quinlan! Along with Khaleen and Tholme, they're almost like a rougher, older version of Anakin, Ahsoka, Padmè and Obi-Wan!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 12:37 pm

From the teams in the list, definitely Anakin and Ahsoka. Wink Not from the list......
Many of the EU teams, like Luke Skywalker and Corran Horn (though Luke trained Corran, he wasn't exactly a /padawan/.) Also Luke and Mara. (again, not exactly a /padawan/ relationship). But they work very well together!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 15, 2012 4:16 pm

Cool, I've read some things with Corran Horn in it(it was after he was trained) and he was pretty cool.
I also really like Adi Gallia and Siri Tachi Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 12:07 pm

wow talk about hard decisions i went with obiwan and anakin my originial favorite master/padawan team but they are pretty much tied with Quigon/obiwan and anakin/ahsoka
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 1:47 pm

I really can't choose... I like Anakin/Ahsoka, Obi/Anakin and Qui/Obi all the same.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:25 pm

I like Anakin/Ahsoka best, then Anakin/Obi-Wan. Smile Although I think I like Anakin and Obi-Wan's relationship more when Anakin is no longer a Padawan. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 9:21 pm

Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan! Very Happy Obi-Wan/Anakin is my number two. Smile I wish there was more written with Qui-Gon and Dooku - I find their relationship kind of interesting.
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:50 pm

Awesome choices everyone! Very Happy

I too would love to hear more about Qui-Gon and Dooku; it would be very interesting to hear about and see how Qui-Gon handled having Dooku has a Master.
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 3:04 pm

*in whiny voice* Do I have to pick a favorite? All of them Half of them are all awesome! (I haven't explored the other half to know how awesome they are)
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:53 pm

Qui Gon and Obi Wan for the win! cheers
Ani/Soka are cute but I don't think they beat Qui/Obi at all. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 4:58 pm

@ Allishmalli - I agree they are all awesome. Smile
@ Kayla - Yes, I love Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan; they are so AWESOME!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 7:43 pm

I picked Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. cheers Go read Jedi Apprentice!!!!!! And you shall see why. Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeSun Feb 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
I picked Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan. cheers Go read Jedi Apprentice!!!!!! And you shall see why. Smile

Jedi Apprentice RULES!!! One of the best Star Wars EU ever!
Okay, back on topic, Siri. Yes, I agree, Qui-Gon and Obi-Wan are amazing! They are probably tied for first with Obi-Wan and Anakin.
Back to top Go down
StarLee

StarLee

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 10:59 am

Obi-wan and Anakin! Seriously, I love those guys together. They rock Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://lauralee1.blogspot.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeWed Feb 22, 2012 11:33 am

StarLee wrote:
Obi-wan and Anakin! Seriously, I love those guys together. They rock Very Happy

Awesome! They're my favorite too!(though Obi-Wan and Qui-Gon are a close second) Smile Very Happy
Obi-Wan and Anakin are just so epic and amazing and I love reading about them and watching them on screen- they're interactions are wonderful Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 12:58 pm

i agree i love seeing thier relationship grow closer and closer and then the tragic end but the process of them becoming brothers makes the end even more tragic

I also really love like i said quigon and obiwan and i think its interesting how close they are even in one of the books quigon mentioned it which was totally awsome he was thinking how when he ended his apprenticeship with dooku he knew it was over they were simply master and padawan no real bond in a sense but he wanted to continue with obiwan after they left each other as master and padawan so not having that bond with his own master and being able to develop it with his apprentice was i don't pretty cool. and i really like how it started too how he didn't want obiwan as an apprentice after being betrayed by xantos and obiwan had to finally prove he was worthy i love everything about their relationship

and of course anakin and ahsoka i like how easy going it is definitly more older brother younger sister than anything in my opinion
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:08 pm

I agree, jedigirl! Smile Definitely how I view them Very Happy And I agree, it was amazing that Qui-Gon was able to form such a good relationship with Obi-Wan after the brusqueness of his Master and the betrayal from Xanatos.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 2:10 pm

exactly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master and Padawan teams    Master and Padawan teams  Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master and Padawan teams
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next