Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clone Wars Season 5

Go down 
+20
jedispork
Kat Kiele
Amaranthine
Lillian~Skye
allishmalli
Ahsoka Tano
Wolffe's Chick
shaak ti
Bluesaber3
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Kayla
Cia Klivian
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
Duchess Satine Kenobi
24 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:00 pm

What?

Ugh. Maul...

But that doesn't mean he'll kill Ahsoka... XDDD

And, even though he's evil, the only thing he's got working for him is the saber and the tatts. Other than that, he's about five-feet-7 of pure skinny Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:07 pm

True about Ahsoka.

Lol! lol! I actually love Maul. No idea why. XD I've just always loved him XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:13 pm

I know what you mean. But his teeth with drive a dentist over the edge XDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 9:38 pm

Lol! YES! His teeth freak me out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 5:13 pm

I can't wait for Obi Wan to go back to being himself again!

Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:01 pm

Sigh. But the Rako look IS working for him, truthfully.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 16, 2012 6:33 pm

Kayla225 wrote:
I can't wait for Obi Wan to go back to being himself again!

Goodness, me either!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:52 pm

I can't wait either!! I miss my Obi-Wan

Though, the Rako look did work for him quite well Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:53 pm

the rako look was alright he could definitly pull it off and it gave him a bit of an edgy look but i miss obiwan lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 17, 2012 2:59 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
the rako look was alright he could definitly pull it off and it gave him a bit of an edgy look but i miss obiwan lol

lol, yeah, me too. Obi-Wan may pull of an awesome bad guy but, like all actors know, it's always nice to go back to being ourselves Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 6:56 pm

EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Embo and his dog-wolf thing (whose name is Marrok) are going to be in season 5!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* Season 5 already sounds amazing!!! Very Happy

I hope they team back up with Sugi; I really liked the idea of her bounty hunter team being close friends, which is kind of how they seemed to me
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:38 pm

Yeah I heard Embo was going to be in the season 5! That's awesome, hope you enjoy getting to see him, DSK Smile
And I agree, I definitely want to see Sugi again; I really liked her character.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 7:57 pm

Thank you! Very Happy

Yes, Sugi is really cool! I'd so want to be her if I was in Star Wars! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 8:19 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
EEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!! Embo and his dog-wolf thing (whose name is Marrok) are going to be in season 5!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* Season 5 already sounds amazing!!! Very Happy

I hope they team back up with Sugi; I really liked the idea of her bounty hunter team being close friends, which is kind of how they seemed to me

Dog-wolf thing? *squee* xD Anyone got pictures?
Edit: Found a picture! Smile It's cute!

http://www.starwars.com/img/explore/the-clone-wars/slideshow/ep420/trivia/trivia07.jpg
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 9:50 am

awsome i am definitly looking foward to season five and Ashley said during a live chat that we are going to learn more about ahsoka''s backstory in season 5 yay soo excited sounds like its going to be an awsome season
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:12 pm

Epic! I've always wanted to know more about Ahsoka's past.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:27 pm

MORE ABOUT AHSOKA'S PAST!?!?!??!?!???!?! Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

YESYESYESYESYES! cherry albino king queen jocolor flower geek farao rendeer sunny cheers Basketball pig monkey cat dancechewy soka benkenobi luke marajade violin

I've always wanted to know more about her! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 04, 2012 3:56 pm

haha excited there pink? i know its going to be awssome i am definitly excited to find out more about her past
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 05, 2012 2:51 pm

Wow, that sounds awesome!!! I'm really excited! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:00 pm

It's not quite a season 5 trailer, but it's got a few spoilers in it...

"I think that it's definitely -- it's such a cliche answer from me -- but it is the best stuff we've done. I think that the character development that you saw this season is going to pay off next season, more than it has in any other season. We introduce several ideas about Ahsoka and where she's going. Ahsoka has a huge year next year. And I think people who have been loyal to the show and have watched it since the beginning and watched this kid grow up, there are definitely things that are going to happen to her next year that change her forever as a character, relating to the other characters especially. So that's going to be a big deal. Lux Bonteri will come back. We'll bring the Death Watch back. Katee Sackhoff's character Bo-Katan comes back and has a lot more to do. Maul, obviously, will be back." - Dave Filoni.

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!

But darn. Lux is gonna come back. Evil or Very Mad Mad
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:07 pm

okay so far season 5 sounds epic soo excited to see what happens with ahsoks in season 5 and to see what happens between her and lux Very Happy can't wait for this season to start eeep
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:11 pm

I could really go the entire series without seeing Lux again. *scowls*

All the other stuff sounds interesting, though!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:13 pm

Eeeee scary!!! And BOOO LUX!!! Why does he have to come back? He annoys the life outta me.....>.> LOL! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:16 pm

hey he isn't that bad lol I acutally like him a bit *dodges frying pans and who knows what else heading my way* hehe

I am actually really interested to see how he and ahsoka play out
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 21, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm thinking I might just watch The Clone Wars episodes that I know I'll like and skip the ones that I know will upset and stress me out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clone Wars Season 5
Page 2 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 13 ... 24  Next