Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

The Clone Wars Season 5

Go down 
+20
jedispork
Kat Kiele
Amaranthine
Lillian~Skye
allishmalli
Ahsoka Tano
Wolffe's Chick
shaak ti
Bluesaber3
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
jedigirl1990
Kayla
Cia Klivian
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Aay'liah
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
Duchess Satine Kenobi
24 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

The Clone Wars Season 5 Empty
PostSubject: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 5:23 pm

Season 4 is almost at an end, so I thought we could begin speculating about future episodes! Smile

I'm sure you've all seen the recent Q&A with Filoni on Facebook.

So what do you think Ahsoka's darkest moment will be?

Which characters are you most excited to see return?

What do you think of seeing more of Bo-Katan and the Death Watch?
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:29 pm

So what do you think Ahsoka's darkest moment will be?

I DUNNO! AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Which characters are you most excited to see return?

Ahsoka, Padme, Anakin, Kit Fisto, Aayla Secura, Mace Windu

What do you think of seeing more of Bo-Katan and the Death Watch?

I think they are jerks Razz
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:33 pm

Ahsoka's darkest moment... I really really really really really really REALLY can't wait to see that! Unless it involves Lux...
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:37 pm

I just want it to be AWESOME and Ahsoka romance/death free. I hope she finally completely proves herself to Ani and we have an AWESOME explosion!Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 6:54 pm

LOL Pink! XD

I'm kind of scared, I mean, she already turned to the dark side and died, what could be darker than that? Shocked No

I'm excited for Hondo (who has been confirmed to return Smile ), Cad Bane and Boba Fett working together (also confirmed), the three musketeers (Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka Wink ), hopefully some other jedi, hopefully Embo, Sugi, and their team, and SATINE!!!!! Very Happy Dave has confirmed that we will be seeing more Obitine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *dies* Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

I also want to find out what happened to the Zillo clones Smile

And I'm VERY excited for Bo-Katan and her Night Owls!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 06, 2012 7:00 pm

Yeah... she's done the two most horrible things that can happen to you in SW. How could they go worse..? gulp.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 1:41 pm

Very Happy:D:D
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 5:10 pm

Well, hopefully season 5 will be just as good as season 4, but from what Filoni said in his notes, I'm going to be very wary.

Ahsoka's darkest moment...hmmm, that should definitely be interesting Very Happy I wonder if she'll have a brush with the dark side or something.

I'm definitely wanting to see more of Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Shaak Ti, Luminara, Barriss, Rex, and Padme. Hopefully we'll see some more Obi-Wan/Anakin stuff.

I'm not really into Death Watch all that much but knowing more about Bo-Katan would be interesting and would help develop her character.

As for the whole Satine thing, I'm definitely not looking forward to it(let's just say I was very angry when I read that part of the note and leave it at that Mad ), though if you like it, I hope you enjoy it Smile. As for me, I'm probably going to skip those episodes and say they aren't canon(which I believe is the best solution for something that bothers anyone in fiction).

May the Force be with you Smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:17 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

Ahsoka's darkest moment...hmmm, that should definitely be interesting Very Happy I wonder if she'll have a brush with the dark side or something.
That'd be interesting... but they sort of already did it. I'm glad DF said she wasn't going to die S5, because if he hadn't, I'd be really worried...
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 7:32 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

That'd be interesting... but they sort of already did it. I'm glad DF said she wasn't going to die S5, because if he hadn't, I'd be really worried...

Yes, she did(in Mortis) but yeah, I'm glad she won't die in season 5. I don't want that to happen :(
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 07, 2012 9:17 pm

I think Ahsoka's darkest moment may be her killing/nearly killing someone close to her. But I don't know- this still seems tame compared to Mortis. Razz
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 8:01 am

I read in an earlier interview that later in the show(not sure when) that they were going to explore how much certain characters, such as Obi-Wan, know about Padme and Anakin.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 08, 2012 4:06 pm

SWA- Yeah, maybe, lol...
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 11:16 am

Okay, I KNOW this is a thread for Season five, but I was playing around on TV Tropes and read something interesting that gave me an idea:

What if Ahsoka is killed however, then at the end of the ep Anakin and Obi-Wan get a call saying Palps was kidnapped, going straight into RotS!!!!???!'

XDDDD

Or... something so horrible happens to her no one ever speaks of it again O.o

And then there's the fact almost every moral promoted by Anakin and/or the clones is a broken one, seeing their actions of RotS!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 2:47 pm

As much as I hate to say this....I'd actually like to see Ahsoka's death.
Not that I want her to die, by all means NO WAY. But if she's going to have to die, I'd want her to go out with a huge BANG. Something totally life changing for our other characters. Very Happy I would want to see episodes after that too, dealing with Anakin's coming-to-grips with Ahsoka's death and all that juicy drama. ;D
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:11 pm

I completely agree Jedi~Chick!!!!! I want her fate to be something big, like killing Maul but dying in the process, and not something like running away with Lux or joining the rebellion. I wish she could live, but it would leave more of an impact if she died.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:29 pm

AHSOKA HAS ALREADY BEEN TURNED TO THE DARK SIDE AND KILLED!! O.o How can anything be any darker than that?!?!?! In any case, I'm SUPER DUPER EXCITED!!!!! 8D

I'm most looking forward seeing MORE AHSOKA!!! Very Happy

And I'm freaking out about more Death Watch!! :O WHAT'S GONNA HAPPEN!!!???!?!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
As much as I hate to say this....I'd actually like to see Ahsoka's death.
Not that I want her to die, by all means NO WAY. But if she's going to have to die, I'd want her to go out with a huge BANG. Something totally life changing for our other characters. Very Happy I would want to see episodes after that too, dealing with Anakin's coming-to-grips with Ahsoka's death and all that juicy drama. ;D

FHALKEHJGLOSDJFLFERBLAGETTHYALDJG?!?!?!

JC, how COULD you?!?! Wink

I want something amazing/shocking/ridiculous/HUGE to happen to her, EXCEPT her dying!!!!!! Shocked Crying or Very sad No pale affraid shockyoda
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:38 pm

I want to see Ahsoka killed by Sidious. Or Dooku. (Or possibly even Anakin, if she turns to the dark side.) That would leave a lasting impact on Anakin and maybe her death would bring Anakin and Obi-Wan closer together, like they are at the beginning of RotS.

Or I'd want Ahsoka to be killed by Anakin in Order 66. I think I'd prefer that.

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 4:45 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I want to see Ahsoka killed by Sidious. Or Dooku. (Or possibly even Anakin, if she turns to the dark side.) That would leave a lasting impact on Anakin and maybe her death would bring Anakin and Obi-Wan closer together, like they are at the beginning of RotS.

Sidious, that would be neat!!! She finds out the truth about his identity and he kills her . . .
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:02 pm

I have a feeling she's going to die since she won't get knighted before the wars end and she's too loyal to the Order to leave it.
There was this idea I'd heard awhile back and it made quite a lot of sense.
Ahsoka ends up fighting Dooku(with Anakin trapped behind something) and since she's not experienced enough, she ends up being slain by him. That would create another reason for Anakin's quickness to execute Dooku in ROTS.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:20 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:

Nahh... not Sidious. Or Dooku. They won't convey the right amount of shock because they can almost get away with that kind of stuff. And Dooku is just a half-baked villian. Palps wouldn't 'waste' time on one padawan...

Oh, and DSK, Filoni said Ahsoka won't be killed this season Wink

I want Ani to do it before Mustafar, like maybe when Obi-Wan is visiting Padmè, but not before RotS ends. Somewhere within that 48 hours before he gets Vader's suit.
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:30 pm

*SOB*

STOP HOPING AHSOKA GETS KILLLLLLED!!! Crying or Very sad

xD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:52 pm

OKAY!!!

I DON'T want her to die! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

But accepting it might happen is the only way to move past it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 14, 2012 8:57 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:

Oh, and DSK, Filoni said Ahsoka won't be killed this season Wink

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Clone Wars Season 5   The Clone Wars Season 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Clone Wars Season 5
Page 1 of 24Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 12 ... 24  Next