Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Enemies

Go down 
+12
Kayla
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Winter Celchu27
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 7:21 pm

You know, when Obi-Wan said "Anakin...don't follow me" for some reason his voice reminded me of Obi-Wan's Force ghost speaking to Luke during and after the Death Star trench run.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 3:03 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
You know, when Obi-Wan said "Anakin...don't follow me" for some reason his voice reminded me of Obi-Wan's Force ghost speaking to Luke during and after the Death Star trench run.
Same here, Siri. Wink Obi-Wan's character still shines through the different face/body. He's still good ol' Obi. *be still my racing heart* Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:30 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
Same here, Siri. Wink Obi-Wan's character still shines through the different face/body. He's still good ol' Obi. *be still my racing heart* Very Happy

I agree Smile. I love seeing what a great actor he is and how he still keeps his morality even though he is playing a villain Smile It was kind of funny because in the first preview I saw I was like "That's Obi-Wan!"
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:53 pm

It's weird... but every time I see Hardeen, I have no trouble seeing or thinking it's Obi-Wan! You'd think I would have trouble remembering it's Obi-Wan under the surface since he looks so different, but the way he talks and the things he does I can SO see the real Obi-Wan doing, that it's not hard for me to imagine it being Obi-Wan. See what I mean? Obi-Wan makes a good bad guy. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 3:58 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
See what I mean? Obi-Wan makes a good bad guy. xD
Obi-Wan is good at everything, pretty much. What can't he do? Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:09 pm

Leia Organa wrote:
It's weird... but every time I see Hardeen, I have no trouble seeing or thinking it's Obi-Wan! You'd think I would have trouble remembering it's Obi-Wan under the surface since he looks so different, but the way he talks and the things he does I can SO see the real Obi-Wan doing, that it's not hard for me to imagine it being Obi-Wan. See what I mean? Obi-Wan makes a good bad guy. xD

I know what you mean! His facial expressions and some of his lines are totally Obi-Wan. XD

"Not to worry. I'm starting to enjoy playing the villian." I love that line!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:25 pm

Uh huh! James Arnold Taylor is AMAZING! Can you believe he voices Hardeen, too?
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 4:34 pm

I totally agree!!! His actions and lines and facial expressions (even his eyes a little bit) all remind me of Obi-Wan! He's still the same awesome guy we love! Very Happy

And I agree about JAT too!!!! He's so awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and Enemies
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3