Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Enemies

Go down 
+12
Kayla
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Winter Celchu27
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

Friends and Enemies Empty
PostSubject: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:34 pm

I thought it was about time this episode got it's own thread! It airs tomorrow after all.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:43 pm

I'm really excited about this episode! It looks really intriguing! I'm really interested in seeing where this episode will take Anakin...
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 3:59 pm

I'm so excited! I can't wait to see more of Obi, Ani, Embo, Bane, and Moralo! Moralo is voiced by the awesome Stephen Stanton, who is super nice and involved with the fans!

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Thu Jan 26, 2012 4:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 4:08 pm

I was just thinking about that, Winter Smile

Yes, I am SO EXCITED about this episode!!!! I can't wait to see Obi-Wan, Anakin, Ahsoka, Embo, and everyone else again! Very Happy (Moralo Eval is an interesting villain. Looking forward to seeing more of his character).
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 7:41 pm

I'm so excited about this episode can't wait to see how it all plays out this whole arc seems very promising
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:07 pm

I am as well. I really want to see what happens when Anakin realizes that Hardeen is actually Obi-Wan. And I'm also looking forward to Ahsoka's reaction. Also, I wonder if Bane will find out and what will happen if he does.
Oh, and it looks like they're going to be on Nal Hutta which will be cool to see! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:21 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
I am as well. I really want to see what happens when Anakin realizes that Hardeen is actually Obi-Wan. And I'm also looking forward to Ahsoka's reaction. Also, I wonder if Bane will find out and what will happen if he does.
Oh, and it looks like they're going to be on Nal Hutta which will be cool to see! Very Happy
Yes.... Anakin's reaction is going to be priceless! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 9:23 pm

siri i agree i definitly think when anakin does find out its going to take him awhile to "forgive" obiwan and definitly going to hurt their relationship for a while. but i am looking foward to seeing more of thier relationship and i'm definitly curious of ahsoka's reaction to finding out its obiwan i think she will be more understanding than anakin but maybe she will follow her master's lead oohh i can't wait soo excited at least i have something to look foward to when i get home from work tommrow
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeThu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

I wonder how they will come back together(they are really good friends in the beginning of ROTS as well as in the novel). Hopefully we get to see quite a lot of their relationship in these episodes. And it appears, from what Dave Filoni said, that their will some emphasis on it so I'm definitely looking forward to that Very Happy
Can't wait for tomorrow
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:11 am

So, I'm thinking that maybe Ahsoka suspects that may be Obi-wan..... It would be SO cool if she knew it was Obi-wan, Anakin would be pretty mad.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:21 am

Winter Celchu27 wrote:
So, I'm thinking that maybe Ahsoka suspects that may be Obi-wan..... It would be SO cool if she knew it was Obi-wan, Anakin would be pretty mad.

That would be a very interesting twist to the episode. I wonder when they'll find out.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:37 am

Winter Celchu27 wrote:

I think so, too. She was looking up when Obi-Wan stepped out and got shot. And how close she was.... I just can't be sure how much she saw.
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:04 am

I really can't wait to see Anakin and Soka's reaction! They're gonna be all affraid confused Shocked

xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 10:33 am

Tahiri Veila wrote:
I really can't wait to see Anakin and Soka's reaction! They're gonna be all affraid confused Shocked

xD

LOL! OMG it's tonight! dancechewy
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 5:24 pm

The episode airs in 30 minutes!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:35 pm

:O OH MY FORCE!!!
That was awesome!!! Hahaha, Bane and his hat! xD Ahsoka's remark about that made me laugh! And When Anakin realized that Obi-Wan was still alive, but not really that he was RIGHT THERE, I wanted to cry!! And Ahsoka is sooo much like Anakin! Her 'tude, temper, everything!! OMG I CAN'T WAIT FOR NEXT FRIDAY!!!!!! 8D
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 6:52 pm

OMG AHSOKA WAS AWESOME! So cool and casual but you could still connect with her. I winced when she hit her head. I was hoping for a Cad Bane rematch in which she would PULVERIZE him, but no such thing. I found his comment as they left highly inappropriate and annoying.

"We'll dance next time, little lady."

What the heck? That is way to suggestive in my opinion. He's at least 50 and she's 15 or 16.
He's like something out of a cheesy western movie.
She's AWESOME!

I wanted to kill the Chancellor, but that's normal. It was so FUNNY when Obi left as they pulled up XD
I LOVE it when Obi whispers in Ani's ear. Did you see when Ani kneed him... ahem.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:16 pm

Ohmygosh! Friends and Enemies is now in my top ten list of favorite episodes! Very Happy

I loved the Anakin/Ahsoka interaction throughout the episode (it's one of my favorite things about TCW) and the hostility between Bane and Obi-Wan was also interesting to watch. Bane's comment about how their hatred was 'personal' made me wonder if Bane ran into Hardeen in the past, and if that's going to be a problem for Obi-Wan later on.

The scene with Anakin and Palpatine was chilling. It reminded me a lot of RotS, which I think is what they were aiming for.

The last ten minutes of the episode were pure epicness! I loved the ship chase and the Bane/Anakin/Rako-Wan fight was one of the best parts of the episode. The part where Anakin found out about Obi-Wan was very well done. Question- does Anakin know for sure that Hardeen is Obi-Wan? Either way, the episode was all-around amazing. 10/10 and I can't wait for next week.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:21 pm

Oh my goodness I LOVED this episode!!!!!! It felt so very Star Wars-y I wanted to scream!!!! XD Speaking of:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh akjflajfljavlajf ladfjflajfd;lasj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE HAT BANE PICKED UP BEFORE HE PICKED OUT HIS NEW ONE???!!!! It was Indiana Jones's hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most epic Indy reference EVER!

And also, I loved the part when Obi-Wan was hanging upside down in the Hutt place, it was such an awesome reference to ESB when Luke was on Hoth. XD

And the music!!!!! Talk about completely awesome!!!! And all the acting was AWESOME!!!!!

I got so mad at Palpatine, though Evil or Very Mad

And Ahsoka's line about Bane's hat totally cracked me up!!!! LOL!!!!!

And Pink, I didn't think that his line to Ahsoka was all that bad. He's not THAT old, he's probably just in his late 20's or early 30's. He didn't mean it in THAT way. That's just how cowboys talk Wink

Overall, EPIC episode!!!!!!! And I can't wait to see Embo next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loveyoda

Btw, I've got a big hunch Cad Bane knows who Obi is. That line about it being personal and business confusedyoda
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:27 pm

I don't think Bane knows it's Obi-Wan. If he did, he probably would have killed him a long time ago.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:31 pm

THAT EPISODE WAS AMAZING. AAAAMMMMAAAZZZZIIINNNGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everything.....it was.....perfect......10/10. 1000000000000000000000000000000000000/10.

AH. BEST EPISODE YET. MY NEW FAVORITE FOR SURE. GAHHHHHH SO MUCH AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:42 pm

another thing I really liked about this episode is how you could really see flashes of Obi-Wan through Hardeen. Smile

Also, does anyone else get the feeling that Morallo Eval really likes his name? He sure enjoys saying it. "Morallo Eval is running out of time and patience." "Morallo Eval will have you slaughtered." XDD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:45 pm

He speaks in the 3rd person. It's really funny.

Jedi~Chick approves of this episode. Jedi~Chick cannot wait for next week.

XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:47 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Oh my goodness I LOVED this episode!!!!!! It felt so very Star Wars-y I wanted to scream!!!! XD Speaking of:

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHh akjflajfljavlajf ladfjflajfd;lasj!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DID YOU SEE THE HAT BANE PICKED UP BEFORE HE PICKED OUT HIS NEW ONE???!!!! It was Indiana Jones's hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Most epic Indy reference EVER!

And also, I loved the part when Obi-Wan was hanging upside down in the Hutt place, it was such an awesome reference to ESB when Luke was on Hoth. XD

And the music!!!!! Talk about completely awesome!!!! And all the acting was AWESOME!!!!!

I got so mad at Palpatine, though Evil or Very Mad

And Ahsoka's line about Bane's hat totally cracked me up!!!! LOL!!!!!

And Pink, I didn't think that his line to Ahsoka was all that bad. He's not THAT old, he's probably just in his late 20's or early 30's. He didn't mean it in THAT way. That's just how cowboys talk Wink

Overall, EPIC episode!!!!!!! And I can't wait to see Embo next episode!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EMBO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! loveyoda

Btw, I've got a big hunch Cad Bane knows who Obi is. That line about it being personal and business confusedyoda

Either his forties or he acts old. But I still can't stand him.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 7:53 pm

But he's CAD BANE! He's awesome!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and Enemies
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next