Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Friends and Enemies

Go down 
+12
Kayla
Jedi~Chick
Starwarsartist
Pinksaber13
Cia Klivian
Ahsoka Tano
SnipsSkywalker
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Winter Celchu27
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 8:00 pm

OH! The first hat was SO COOL!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 9:47 pm

THAT WAS AWESOME!!!! The action was epic, of course, but what was really great about this episode was the characters and emotion Very Happy. I loved the part where Obi-Wan whispered "Anakin...don't follow me." For some reason his voice reminded me of Ben..don't know why. Oh and, did you hear "The Force" theme playing during that snippet? I LOVED that part. I kept re-watching it to make sure I didn't miss anything. I also loved the part where Anakin said that Obi-Wan was his best friend(AHHHH XD) I liked Obi-Wan's "Anakin!" after he sits up from being thrown to the floor. And the beginning where Obi-Wan/Hardeen crashed the ship was very reminiscent of Anakin(especially when he crash-landed "The Invisible Hand" in ROTS). It seems like he's taken some qualities of Anakin's there Wink.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 27, 2012 11:25 pm

THAT WAS SO AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: KLZJ;VEL JAOIEJAKJVLJE;LA JVOEJAIOEJPQ8U43WAJGSAKJDA;JDF;AEJAVHNOEAJKFJDALKJFJAVNEUHAQZDSALKMDJDLKFFJVCLNXZUIOFVSD JAOUG FYAHGUIEWhduhalhfLKANJKAKHEFJSANKJVHEJKHAF;hjVHAJKF ANVKE A; ANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
That is all I have to say.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 8:21 am

OMG Snips me toooo!

Also, check out my new avatar Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 9:19 am

WOW! That was a awesome episode!!!!! I loved the Anakin/Ahsoka interaction. And when Anakin calls Obi his 'best friend', gaaahhh! So much emotion! It was awesome! Cad Bade was really cool during the fighting too! I like his new outfit!
AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:34 am

"That's Cad Bane."
"Are you sure?"
"Ugh, yes. Who else wears a hat like that?" Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I LOVED that part!!!!!
I almost cried those times, like when Anakin was saying Obi-wan was his brother, and when he was fighting Obi-wan.... :'(
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:36 am

I TOTALLY LOVED THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!!
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 10:55 am

I finally got to watch it online and loved it especially the last few moments.. when anakin realized obiwan is still alive EEPPP i was definitly squeeling hehe. I loved the anakin/ahsoka moments they seemed rare lately so it was awsome seeing them together again. Loved Loved Loved this episode. The only thing i don't like is we have to wait a whole week to see what happens next hehe. this whole arc is making Patience really hard definitly one of my faves
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:03 am

I totally agree Jedigirl! It's going to be so hard to wait until Friday!!!

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:08 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:04 am

YEAH REALLY. AAAHHHHH!!!!!!!!! I was practically screaming when Obi-Wan had to punch Anakin in the face!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:07 am

Me too!!! I was like: affraid
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:28 am

I really hope Obi-Wan and Anakin hug in the next two episodes. We've never seen them hug before(though they hugged one or two times in the EU) and I'd love to see it happen.

Oh, and here's my review for the episode Smile

http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/2012/01/friends-and-enemies-review.html
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 11:29 am

Yeah, Anakin hugged Ahsoka in Altar of Mortis, there is no reason that Obi-Wan shouldn't get a hug from at least Anakin and maybe others (Satine!!!!)
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:46 pm

Last nights episode was GREAT! I enjoyed seeing Rex!! Ahsoka's action was awesome. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 12:50 pm

YAY! Someone else if FINALLY talking about Ahsoka too XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:28 pm

XDDDD Yes, Ahsoka was awesome in this episode! I'm just kind of too overcome by the drama of Obi-Wan that I don't think of her right away. It's not that I don't care it's just OH THE SUSPENSE, THE DRAMA!! AAAAHH!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:31 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
I really hope Obi-Wan and Anakin hug in the next two episodes. We've never seen them hug before(though they hugged one or two times in the EU) and I'd love to see it happen.

http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/2012/01/friends-and-enemies-review.html
I hope they hug too! That would just put a cherry on top of this amazing arc =D
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 3:46 pm

cherry Here ya go Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:01 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:

I hope they hug too! That would just put a cherry on top of this amazing arc =D

Yes, it would! It would be so sweet to see Smile
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Yeah, I found it humorous that Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is SO much like Anakin and Obi's in AOTC! Ahsoka is WAY to much like Anakin for her own good!! xD Lol, but that's what makes her so EPIC I suppose!! Very Happy

AND I FREAK OUT EVERY TIME OBI-WAN USES "BEN" AS IS CODENAME!!!!!!!!! lol! *SQUEEEE!!*
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 4:16 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Yeah, I found it humorous that Anakin and Ahsoka's relationship is SO much like Anakin and Obi's in AOTC! Ahsoka is WAY to much like Anakin for her own good!! xD Lol, but that's what makes her so EPIC I suppose!! Very Happy

AND I FREAK OUT EVERY TIME OBI-WAN USES "BEN" AS IS CODENAME!!!!!!!!! lol! *SQUEEEE!!*
XDD So do I!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:10 pm

One word for this episode.........

WOW.

This is beyond great! My favorite part was the last few minutes. Ahsoka, Obi-Wan, and Anakin were so well done!

This episode sure shows we're getting real close to episode three... The council is already having serious trust issues with Anakin, and Anakin with them. And Palpatine is really starting to pull things apart...

And AHHH REX WAS THERE!!! I found the fact he was hanging with the emperor so.... creepy... I wish we could have heard Rex's answer to Mace's question.

Bane had way too many awesome lines this time around. I loved the "We'll dance another time, little lady" line. It so reminded me of an old west movie!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 5:58 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Tahiri Veila wrote:

XDD So do I!

It's just so awesome, because everything becomes so tied together, and it all seems so related; like a bridge from the NT to the OT! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:52 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Tahiri Veila wrote:

XDD So do I!

It's just so awesome, because everything becomes so tied together, and it all seems so related; like a bridge from the NT to the OT! Very Happy
Exactly!! And it's just so EPIC!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:57 pm

My avvie is from the epi! I cropped a Slideshow pic XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Friends and Enemies   Friends and Enemies - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Friends and Enemies
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next