Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Movie?

Go down 
+19
Pinksaber13
sarahthegeek
Kayla
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Savage'sGirl13
allishmalli
i heart chewie
Winter Celchu27
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Qui-Gon Lives
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
Leia Organa
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 12:31 am

So easy! Return of the Jedi!!! All time favorite SWs movie! Ewoks. Luke vs. Vader. What's not to love?
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 2:18 pm

I like the first and the last!!!! Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:02 pm

I just realized its been over a year since i have seen any of the original trilogy movies and i have only watched them once the prequels on the other hand i watch almost weekly Very Happy i need to watch the OT more but prequels will always be my fave Very Happy

May i agree i like tpm too I mean it has quigon and young obiwan whats not to love lol
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 17, 2012 6:06 pm

IKR!!!!! SOOOO true!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 24, 2012 11:41 pm

I broke down and made up my mind. XDDD RotJ wins out.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:14 am

lol kayla yay Very Happy i need to rewatch that movie lol
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 9:15 am

I love RoTJ~ Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 1:45 pm

Yay for RotJ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 2:22 pm

Hehe I haven't seen the prequels in quite a while.....however I watch Empire Strikes Back more than once a month at least....Wink I really want to see ROTJ again!!!! I might watch that tonight. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 3:31 pm

LOL! That's funny!!
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 25, 2012 7:16 pm

Awesome! Watch it JC!!! Very Happy Very Happy

~May
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:05 pm

My favorite SW movie is the Phantom Menace.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:25 pm

I love The Phantom Menace as well! It's such a good movie Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 02, 2012 4:27 pm

Awesome!!!!! I LOVE TPM!! Very Happy Very Happy Qui-Gon is in it!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:41 pm

I'm watching the Original Trilogy today!!!!! Very Happy I'm watching A New Hope now, and soon I'll be putting in Empire Strikes Back Very Happy

Goodness, I'm just FULL of little Expanded Universe tid-bits and stuff. I won't SHUT UP. The entire time I've been watching the movie I've been talking and talking and squealing and giggling because I know all kinds of things. XD I know what's going on during certain scenes elsewhere, what's happening on different Imperial ships, backgrounds on Luke, Leia, Han, etc. Where they are before and after ANH, background on Wedge Antilles, background on different officers in the Empire and Rebellion, details about certain planets like Alderaan and Tatooine, and more!! I NEVER STOP TALKING. My mother has gotten rather annoyed with me. XD LOL!!!

But I feel so smart!!!!! I'm like this with all the Original Trilogy movies. Not as much the Prequels....I have to admit I've only seen Attack of the Clones three times. Razz I've seen Empire Strikes Back over 100 times. O.O
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 1:47 pm

I do it too, JC, and my parents get annoyed as well LOL. The books just make the movies that much better Very Happy!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 3:54 pm

LOL Awesome!!!!!! Yes, I agree!!! The books and comics make the movies so much more awesome!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:21 pm

That's awesome, JC!! I'm like that with the Prequel trilogy XD. I'm going to watch all the Star Wars films this week and I'm going to watch The Phantom Menace tonight! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:28 pm

I'm watching TPM tonight too!!!

~May
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 13, 2012 6:38 pm

lol epicness i am like siri I know (or think I know) all about the prequels and have seen each of them doznes of times though i think i full watched all the originals only once each i really need to rewatch them
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:59 am

omg, Revenge of sith is my favorite one, it's so epic and dark and grievous is in it and jedi diieee lol, but yeah, i love it!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 10:38 am

Revenge of the Sith is definitely the best Star Wars movie! Very Happy Very Happy I love how amazing, dark, and sad it is. Poor Jedi and Poor Obi-Wan :( :( :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Movie?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3