Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What's Your Favorite Movie?

Go down 
+19
Pinksaber13
sarahthegeek
Kayla
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Savage'sGirl13
allishmalli
i heart chewie
Winter Celchu27
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Rex'sgirl
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Qui-Gon Lives
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
Leia Organa
Admin
23 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 10:44 am

LOL! Jabbaphobia!!! Smile That's so funny! My sister had Palpaphobia. Fear of Palpatine. Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Savage'sGirl13

Savage'sGirl13

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 12:38 pm

Totally The Phantom of the Menace! awesome
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 07, 2011 3:18 pm

I used to have worddeathaphobia, the fear of the word "death". I would scream, cry, and pitch a fit if someone had even said the word.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:32 pm

I used to have words I hated to hear... I still don't like to hear them even today! Razz

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:13 pm

Rex'sgirl wrote:
I love TCW movie! The music is awesome! Its definatly one of my faves! I cant choose between any of them! Cool

There is an official Star Wars music website where you can listen to music from the Clone Wars and the other six movies. Smile You should check it out...it's really cool. Wink marajade
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 26, 2011 6:45 pm

Also YouTube!
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 27, 2011 5:54 pm

amaranthine wrote:
Also YouTube!

I use youtube for my music too!

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 am

Revenge of the Sith!!!!!
It's really sad, really emotional, and really well done.
It's a huge tragedy with glimmers of hope in it towards the end. Crying or Very sad
Also, it's got my favorite scene and battle (the Mustafar section pretty much)
It also has my favorite quotes ever.
And my favorite character Obi-Wan, is at his best in this one Smile
I just love it so much!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:31 am

I've decided I don't have a favorite... They are all good... some better then others, but I really enjoy them all. (Except episode 2... that is the worst of them all.)
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:07 pm

HARD ONE! I really can't pick between 4 and 5!
I'm going to say Empire Strike Back. (if the whole bikini, Jabba's palace thing didn't exist, then I would like 6 best) falcon r2
Back to top Go down
sarahthegeek

sarahthegeek

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 6:54 pm

Definitely Return of the Jedi for me. Not only is Luke super kickbutt (and looking super hot in that costume) but it has all my favorite emotional moments of the saga.
Back to top Go down
http://firstbestdestiny.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:10 pm

I've got to agree with you Sarah Smile

But despite the hate it gets, TPM is a close second for me, simply because it was the first Star Wars movie I saw, and it opened up a whole new world for me. I still remember being a little kid and thinking the podrace was the coolest thing EVER XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 7:17 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I've got to agree with you Sarah Smile

But despite the hate it gets, TPM is a close second for me, simply because it was the first Star Wars movie I saw, and it opened up a whole new world for me. I still remember being a little kid and thinking the podrace was the coolest thing EVER XD

I love The Phantom Menace too! It's my third favorite after Revenge of the Sith and Return of the Jedi. Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Oh I agree totally that Luke is awesome in ROTJ! I love the Endor parts and the epic Death Star fight, inside and out!
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 12:40 pm

Kayla225 wrote:
HARD ONE! I really can't pick between 4 and 5!
I'm going to say Empire Strike Back. (if the whole bikini, Jabba's palace thing didn't exist, then I would like 6 best) falcon r2

Actually, the Jabba's Palace scene didn't bother me at all. Razz But... Leia's slave outfit... o.o
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 4:14 pm

Well, I love the fight on Jabba's skiff, and the rancor/ sabbac scene is cool. But the weird dance scene inside Jabba's place weirded me out.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 8:32 pm

Yeah, that scene is quite weird. I remember my sister and I thinking it was really strange the first time we saw it(though we loved the rancor fight and the fight at the Great Pit of Carkoon)
Smile
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 9:47 am

Oh yes! Part of what makes Luke so great is that he was able to fight with everyone shooting at him from all sides. In the prequels it seems like Anakin and Obi-Wan are usually just fighting one sith or something. (that is still cool) but it is really a awesome seen at the Pit of Carkoon! When Luke jumped off the board I was so scarred the first time! Razz Come to think of it I really do like ROTJ!
When ever I start talking about Luke I sorta go crazy! HE'S JUST SO AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 11:54 am

Kayla225 wrote:
Oh yes! Part of what makes Luke so great is that he was able to fight with everyone shooting at him from all sides. In the prequels it seems like Anakin and Obi-Wan are usually just fighting one sith or something. (that is still cool) but it is really a awesome seen at the Pit of Carkoon! When Luke jumped off the board I was so scarred the first time! Razz Come to think of it I really do like ROTJ!
When ever I start talking about Luke I sorta go crazy! HE'S JUST SO AWESOME!

I agree, Luke is very awesome! I love the part where he jumps from the board. Smile
ROTJ is my second favorite Star Wars film Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 12:56 pm

RotS.

It is the only movie that has made me cry to date...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 1:16 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
RotS.

It is the only movie that has made me cry to date...

That's my favorite one too! It's very sad but very good.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:48 am

my favoirte i think is AOTC with Rots falling close in second then TPM what can i say i love the prequels anakin and obiwan will always be my top faves and i love seeing their relationship throughout all three movies

and of course i loved the clone war movie too i think i saw it like 4 or 5 times in theatres yep i was definitly obsessed all these little kids sitting watching the movie then there was me around age 19 sitting with them at the edge of my seat getting weird glances for parents but hey its all good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:31 pm

I also love the Star Wars Prequels(I actually like them a bit better than the Original trilogy, though ROTJ is my second favorite Star Wars film after all). I prefer the Prequels because, like you said, they have Obi-Wan, Anakin, Qui-Gon, and Padme. Smile

My order for Star Wars films is-
Revenge of the Sith(which is my top most favorite)
Return of the Jedi
The Phantom Menace
Attack of the Clones
A New Hope
The Empire Strikes Back
The Clone Wars
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:49 pm

I think I actually love The Clone Wars tv series most (Hey, what can I say? I've kinda grown up on it and it's what made me want to get into film Smile ) but when it comes to the movies I love the prequels and the OT equally Very Happy Each has different things that I enjoy, and they both just make up this awesome saga of movies Smile

My favorite movie changes often Very Happy It's usually either The Phantom Menace or Return of the Jedi depending on what mood I'm in.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 4:52 pm

That's neat, that it made you interested in film, Dsk!!! I like the Clone Wars (PLEASE DON'T TELL JAMIE!!!! D: ) though I've still not seen too many episodes. :(

I decided I shouldn't really pick a favorite since I don't ever really get to watch them. Razz So I should wait till I can say for sure. XDD I do like ANH and RotJ a lot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Your Favorite Movie?   What's Your Favorite Movie? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What's Your Favorite Movie?
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next