Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Friend in Need

Go down 
+17
Bluesaber3
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
allishmalli
Cia Klivian
Wolffe's Chick
Mirax
Winter Celchu27
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Ahsoka Tano
Leia Organa
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Will there be Luxsoka in the new episode?
Yes, definitely
A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_lcap28%A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Pfft, no way!
A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_lcap0%A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hope not...
A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_lcap56%A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Don't really care.
A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_lcap16%A Friend in Need - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

A Friend in Need - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:27 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
I HATED that episode. I can honestly say it was the worst one I ever watched.

Why????? Why did Lux have to taser her? Why wasn't she upset? Why was "we're betrothed" the first thing Ahsoka came up with? Why not "We're friends"? Why did they kiss?

Those hints of romance throughout the episode made me want to throw up. It was a real letdown of an episode. I can't believe it.

DIE LUX!!!!!!!! *throws TV out of window and smashes it with a hammer, then lights it on fire*

Ugh... I'm really mad right now.

My feelings EXACTLY! I seriously need to stop watching it over and over on demand. It's not healthy to scar yourself repeatedly...
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:28 pm

I thought it was the best episode EVER!! not because of the "romance" but because it was SO COMPLETELY HILARIOUS!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:30 pm

SWA, Satine is pretty understanding, I think Anakin's the one we need to worry about being mad.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Yeah.... hey, Blue, why do you think Ahsoka getting dragged five miles in the snow is funny?
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:34 pm

Oh no, not that part!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:36 pm

LOL! I know, just checking. That was the worst part after the kiss (gag-blech-puke) and when Vizsla about to kill her... so sad :(
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:38 pm

I laughed extremely hard at the "I'm his betrothed!", the kiss, and "don't choke on your stupidity"

I seriously burst out laughing like a MANIAC when she said "betrothed" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:49 pm

I found nothing funny except "Don't choke on your stupidity." To me, the whole episode was an extreme disappointment.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:51 pm

I suppose, to someone who finds the things in this episode a big deal (which i know some of you did) it could be a disappointment; but I, for one, found this episode entertaining, dramatic, hilarious at a lot of parts, and overall very good Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 5:40 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
I laughed extremely hard at the "I'm his betrothed!", the kiss, and "don't choke on your stupidity"

I seriously burst out laughing like a MANIAC when she said "betrothed" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Hahahahahaha! I was laughing too!! I was wallowing on the floor laughing hysterically and screaming maniacly "WHYYY?!" at the same time!! xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:01 pm

Ooh! It's up on SW.com. I'm going to go watch it again... so I can remember every scarring detail.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm

I agree with you Blue. I'm just taking this episode lightly and enjoying the humor, awesome action, animation, music, and acting.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Ooh! It's up on SW.com. I'm going to go watch it again... so I can remember every scarring detail.

Uhh... why?
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:24 pm

I have no idea... but then again, it turns out Ahsoka wasn't moving with him, just trying to pull away, even though it looked like she was moving with him... Thank God. I guess the shock wore off and my vision clear- OMG HE KISSED HER!!!!!!AHSOKA TANO?!?!?!HOW?!?!?WHAT??!?!?WHO?!?!WHY!!!!?!?! NUUUUU!!!

Oops, I guess I'm still not over it.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:47 pm

haha seems like i'm the odd one out when it comes to this episode i personally LOVED it. before the episode i wasn't sure what i thought of Lux but i got to say after this episode i'm completly for Lux/ahsoka *dodges bullets and frying pans* Yes sometimes i wanted to knock sense into him but hes acting his age and i can completly see a kid his age wanted vengence for his mother especially when dooku said the death of his mother was unimportant OUCH talk about adding insult to injury.

As for the episode LOVED IT love the scenes of lux and ahoska and even the kiss and the ending I personally Loved it was sweet. For once we get to see ahsoka acting like a teenage girl and thats important she isn't perfect and her emotions can the best of her and that really shows. and lux is likeable yes he did try to shoot her (though i highly doubt he ever was going to ) and he lied but i still think he generally cares for her and if they aren't romantic i can definitly see them being good friends.

despite my opinion of loving rex pink your banner cracks me up Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:54 pm

Ah, thank you! *stops throwing bullets and frying pans*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 6:58 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
haha seems like i'm the odd one out when it comes to this episode i personally LOVED it. before the episode i wasn't sure what i thought of Lux but i got to say after this episode i'm completly for Lux/ahsoka *dodges bullets and frying pans* Yes sometimes i wanted to knock sense into him but hes acting his age and i can completly see a kid his age wanted vengence for his mother especially when dooku said the death of his mother was unimportant OUCH talk about adding insult to injury.

As for the episode LOVED IT love the scenes of lux and ahoska and even the kiss and the ending I personally Loved it was sweet. For once we get to see ahsoka acting like a teenage girl and thats important she isn't perfect and her emotions can the best of her and that really shows. and lux is likeable yes he did try to shoot her (though i highly doubt he ever was going to ) and he lied but i still think he generally cares for her and if they aren't romantic i can definitly see them being good friends.

despite my opinion of loving rex pink your banner cracks me up Smile

I also liked the last scene; I felt the angles and the way it was done was quite good. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:32 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:

Those all cracked me up too! xD Well, except for the kiss. That was more of a WHA....???

You know, it kinda made sense for her to say she was his betrothed, remember Anakin in Downfall of a Droid?
"Pookums here has her heart set on an R2 unit. She lost the last one."
Although she was like, "Oh brother" then. xD

But yeah, I think that came from Anakin's teaching. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:23 pm

I just watched the episode. My favorite two parts was when Ahsoka decapitates all those Death Watch(I laughed at that part XD) and the part when Ahsoka said 'Dont choke on your stupidity.' That is me all the way!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:35 pm

Who all liked Bo-Katan? Smile I think she's so epic! Definitely crazycool!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:29 pm

I finally got over most of my shock, and now I can just enjoy the episode. I think I'm starting to like lux/ahsoka. but I'm not quite sure.

I do think the last scene was sweet, though.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 12:23 am

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
OH MAI GOSH YESH!!!!!! HELLOOOOO MORE SCREEN TIME FOR HER, GUYS!!!! (check out my avvie =D)

And yeah... Ahsoka isn't my favorite character, although I do love her, so I don't really mind all the Luxsoka stuff as long as it doesn't get serious (because that would freak me out badly and then I would kill something) xP I just laughed hysterically the whole time and thought "THIS IS SO TOTALLY INSANE" and loved it. XDDD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 1:25 am

*ignoring with the life of her all Luxsoka topics*

I loved Bo-Katan! Very Happy She is seriously one of my new favorite characters! *pretending marajade is her with Ahsoka's lightsaber.* Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:32 am

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
OH MAI GOSH YESH!!!!!! HELLOOOOO MORE SCREEN TIME FOR HER, GUYS!!!! (check out my avvie =D)

And yeah... Ahsoka isn't my favorite character, although I do love her, so I don't really mind all the Luxsoka stuff as long as it doesn't get serious (because that would freak me out badly and then I would kill something) xP I just laughed hysterically the whole time and thought "THIS IS SO TOTALLY INSANE" and loved it. XDDD

Ahsoka ISN'T your favorite character? Well, I'd like to know who is, SnipsSkywalker.
Oh, and Bo-Katan comes from Bo-Cat-Anne. I am not overly partial to cats Razz
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:35 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Ahsoka ISN'T your favorite character? Well, I'd like to know who is, SnipsSkywalker.
Oh, and Bo-Katan comes from Bo-Cat-Anne. I am not overly partial to cats Razz
Simple; it's Anakin. XD Ahsoka's only second, although she is beyond epic. Anakin is just...
beyond that XD I love the two of them together, as master and padawan.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Need
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next