Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Friend in Need

Go down 
+17
Bluesaber3
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
allishmalli
Cia Klivian
Wolffe's Chick
Mirax
Winter Celchu27
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Ahsoka Tano
Leia Organa
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Will there be Luxsoka in the new episode?
Yes, definitely
A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_lcap28%A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Pfft, no way!
A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_lcap0%A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hope not...
A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_lcap56%A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Don't really care.
A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_lcap16%A Friend in Need - Page 5 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

A Friend in Need - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 2:57 pm

Okay.... Lets just say this episode ticked me off. xD How can Ahsoka fall for Lux? *Gags* I've lost tons of respect for Ahsoka because of this episode. She made me SO mad. If Lux is Ahsoka's fate, I will be... *Shivers* Creeped out and VERY ticked off. I know some liked it.... but I sure didn't.

BUT, Bo-Katan was awesome like I knew she would be, and R2 was HILARIOUS, and Ahsoka's fighting was pretty cool! But I give this episode like... Two stars. Razz
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 3:01 pm

I will be beyond ticked off and creeped out if Ahsoka's fate is with Lux. *shivers*
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 6:20 pm

I love your avatar Snips Wink And did y'all hear that Bo-Katan leads a whole LEGION of female mandos called the "night owls"? Very Happy Now how awesome is that! Talk about girl power!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 7:42 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I love your avatar Snips Wink And did y'all hear that Bo-Katan leads a whole LEGION of female mandos called the "night owls"? Very Happy Now how awesome is that! Talk about girl power!

That's cool! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 15, 2012 10:44 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
Yeah!! She's epicness. XD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 16, 2012 2:19 pm

Dude! That is so cool!
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 17, 2012 11:27 pm

Well.....I personally liked this episode. Absolutely LOVED Ahsoka's fighting scenes! (Kinda raised an eyebrow at how much killing she actually did but, I probably shouldn't admit this, I wasn't really put off by it Razz )

Okay, the kiss I sort of feel like I saw coming. We all knew SOMETHING was going to happen and I think it kind of nudged it in without making it the whole "romantic moment 'oops' we kissed" type of thing. (Yes Ani... I am possibly mocking you a bit... Very Happy )

Haha, it was so funny how madd Ahsoka got at Lux at different times! Haha, she was ticked!

Also, totally busted out laughing at Anakin's expression when Ahsoka defended Lux on the ship! Hahaha, ooh Ani. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 10:58 am

IKR Alyna?? I loved the episode XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:30 am

Alyna i agree i loved this episode especially the look anakin gave ahsoka hilarious Smile and i kinda like luxsoka Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 11:56 am

Idk, but i think luxsoka is starting to grow on me:)
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:43 pm

This episode overall was very good, but I just...can't get over Lux and Ahsoka. I know some like the pairing, but I, for one, do NOT. But Bo-Katan was AWESOME!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 18, 2012 6:53 pm

Second that, Ley! Only, Bo is a huge bully in my opinion. But I like writing her in light and Dark Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 4:48 pm

She pretty much has to be a bully so she doesn't get treated like those women from the village. As the Mandos say, "train your sons to be strong, but your daughters to be stronger."
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:30 pm

Yep!! Ke barjurir gar'ade, jagyc'ade kot'la a dalyc'ade kotla'shya!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:14 am

I seriously don't get a word of that, Snips Razz

It's possible to be tough and not overdo it. I like that mando quote, but I still find them all bullies/terrorists. I mean, did she HAVE to knock everyone around? Nope. But she did because she could and that is the one thing that gives me a low opinion of her AND Death Watch. They used to be awesome, but they pulled a Krell... yeah. Besides, anyone who has tried to kill Ahsoka is bantha fodder as well as I'm concerned.

But then again, I also like hidden power. They're calm, even small and petite... then BOOM! You shot one too many people or gunned down one to many villages. Prepare to get your butt kicked.
Like Ahsoka. Most of the time XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:55 am

Uhh......the Mando's pretty much ARE terrorists. That is their legacy, warriors. That's all. They HAVE to be tough and mean and evil. That is their point in the saga!!!!! Boba Fett, Jango Fett.....and Death Watch....they are meant to be like that, it's their point in the story! OF COURSE they want to kill Ahsoka....she's a Jedi! Jedi are the enemy of small terrorist groups like the Death Watch. It's just the way it works.
Razz
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:01 pm

I like Death Watch. I mean, I like them as villains at least. Their horrible people, of course, but I just like them for some reason. Their good villains, if that makes any sense. They're not just crazy pompous jerks, like we've seen in some episodes.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 2:05 pm

I agree to disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:28 pm

I agree with Alyna. I personally love the Death Watch. . . Most of the time.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 3:32 pm

I'm not really a big fan of death watch but that's mainly because I've never been into villains or Mandalorians(I'm more into the heroes and Jedi/Rebellion/Senators). But to each their own Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 1:18 pm

Hehe, I love the heros pretty much as a general rule, which is why this is kind of odd for me to like Death Watch. Although, I kind of like Dooku too. Not so much as a person, but as a villan. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 21, 2012 2:59 pm

Hey, I watched it again today. It wasn't so bad, but I still don't like this Luxsoka business...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Need
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5