Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

A Friend in Need

Go down 
+17
Bluesaber3
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
shaak ti
allishmalli
Cia Klivian
Wolffe's Chick
Mirax
Winter Celchu27
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Ahsoka Tano
Leia Organa
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Starwarsartist
Jedi~Chick
SnipsSkywalker
21 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Will there be Luxsoka in the new episode?
Yes, definitely
A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_lcap28%A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 28% [ 5 ]
Pfft, no way!
A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_lcap0%A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
I hope not...
A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_lcap56%A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 56% [ 10 ]
Don't really care.
A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_lcap16%A Friend in Need - Page 3 Vote_rcap
 16% [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 18

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

A Friend in Need - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:17 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
Yeah!! I love it too Rachel!! And I love hating Lux!! xD And I was hyperventalating through the last half of the episode!! xD And I was all like OH NO HE DI'IN'T WHEN LUX FULL ON SNOGGED AHSOKA'S FACE!!!!!!! ANd then I cried!!!!! @.@

I was just....

AAAAAAUUUUUGHKJSGNJKARH:GHSNJKDGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*FANGIRL SCREAM*
My thoughts exactly, Tahiri. I do love this show. XD
JKAEJKEAJKKJKLIJIA4;IQJI4JSA;KLEJKAEJNENNJAJHK!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 8:45 pm

I'm still just like... OHmyforceOHmyforceOHmyforceOHMYFORCE. pale Shocked silent Suspect affraid lol!

It's like an emotional rollercoaster ride! xD lol!

Oh the joys of being a fangirl... Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:03 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
IAHAHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM GOING TO KILL SOMEONE AND HAHAHHAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

JUST AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I HATE LUX. I WANT HIM DEAD. I WANT TO KILL HIM DEAD. DEEEEEAAAAAADDDDDDDDD.......AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I AM SO MAD. SO SO SO SO SO SOOOOOOO MAD. WHY TCW????????????? HOW THE HECK COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?????????????

*SOBS*

THIS EPISODE MAKES ME SAD. XDDDDD

I know the feeling...that's exactly how I felt after hearing about both both Satine and Taria.

Last edited by SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala on Fri Jan 13, 2012 9:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:05 pm

Finished watching the episode a little bit ago and I quite liked it. It wasn't nearly as good as last weeks episode but it was still a good, solid episode.

Ahsoka was really cool in this episode! I liked it when she cut Pre Vizla's pack and after he made a snide comment she said "I didn't miss" and it exploded! Twisted Evil
I also liked it when R2 saved the day(yet again, haha Very Happy) and helped rebuild the droids and used them against the Mandos(take THAT death watch!!!). I also liked it when Ahsoka said "I hope you don't choke on your own stupidity."

I knew the whole Lux-Ahsoka thing was going to happen since Ashley Eckstein kept dropping hints about it in interviews; but really, the whole thing between them doesn't bother me. It's not like she was already paired with anyone before. And I feel bad for him; he's just a confused boy who lost his mother.

The only problem I had was when Satine was there and the kiss was gross(but then, I always find kissing gross)

Looking forward to the next one!(but WHY oh WHY is Satine at the 'funeral'? Evil or Very Mad )
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:08 pm

I LOVED THAT EPISODE TO PIECES!!!!!! It had me mad, happy, sad (To the point of crying) and well, shocked! At least I have the answers I wanted.... WHEN WILL LUX COME BACK?!?!?!?!? Crying or Very sad I miss him.....
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:11 pm

Well, I loved this ep. As much as I hate it... even the kiss was epic. And Ahsoka kicked butt. She was EPIC! This is my favorite episode along with Altar of Mortis!

I take comfort in my avatar and sig.
My avatar says: Lux Tyler Bonteri! How Dare You Kiss Me!

LOL! ROFL XD Thanks, Ahsoka Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 9:27 pm

YEAH, Ahsoka was BEAST with her fighting in this episode!!! Very Happy Now people realize "she's not so young anymore"! WOO for Ahsoka!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 13, 2012 11:39 pm

I HATED that episode. I can honestly say it was the worst one I ever watched.

Why????? Why did Lux have to taser her? Why wasn't she upset? Why was "we're betrothed" the first thing Ahsoka came up with? Why not "We're friends"? Why did they kiss?

Those hints of romance throughout the episode made me want to throw up. It was a real letdown of an episode. I can't believe it.

DIE LUX!!!!!!!! *throws TV out of window and smashes it with a hammer, then lights it on fire*

Ugh... I'm really mad right now.
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 1:19 am

I thought you said you didn't break your TV, SWA. Wink

And no problem, Pink, I was glad to make it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:28 am

Well, it's called overexaggerating. XD It was too heavy to throw out the window. I did, however, hurt my hand while beating on the TV. XD
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 8:28 am

LOL! I can see that, too. XD But it REALLY could've been worse! I think they chose the best one. If you watch, Ahsoka tries to jerk away twice, before sucess.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 9:40 am

HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! I dont know if I loved or hated the whole Luxoka thing. I loved the overall episode, though. But seriously, HOW COULD HE KISS HER!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:18 am

shaak ti wrote:
HOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN!!! I dont know if I loved or hated the whole Luxoka thing. I loved the overall episode, though. But seriously, HOW COULD HE KISS HER!!!!!!

What better way to get Ahsoka to stop talking? I mean, she was about to give away her identity.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 10:40 am

Well.....my poor, poor sisters. XD you are all as crazy as I am. As heart broken ad upset as I am (well, most of you are).

Read my lovely and totally sane review of A Friend In Need here: http://fangirlsonfelucia.blogspot.com/2012/01/clone-wars-review-friend-in-need.html
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:13 am

OH MY GOSH. I HAVE NEVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER EVER LAUGHED THAT HARD AT A CLONE WARS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

oh and I take back what I said about Lux. He's still a jerk XDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:19 am

LOL! Blue! Very Happy I think I laughed my hardest, too! When she randomly came up with "betrothed", My jaw dropped ans I almost lost my supper as I rolled on the chair, beat red and laughing my sanity away! I almost DIED! Very Happy Then, I ended up breathing again.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:21 am

I KNOW I ALMOST DIED TOO!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAH
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:28 am

And her line during the feast! "Hungry? Careful not to choke on your stupidity." LOL! I actually have a friend who's not ENTIRELY into Star Wars, but she lets me talk about it. She used to LOVE Ahsoka and she'd always play her. Well, I sent her a picture of Lux and Ahsoka kissing and she sent me a text back in panic saying she just had a heart attack! LOL! She then watched it and cried at the ending. She makes me laugh!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 11:34 am

YEAH!!!
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:30 pm

Haha! I just thought about what my best friend is gonna say when she watches this episode!! XD SHE'S GONNA FLIP OUT!!!!! xD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Me and my sister (best friend) were on chat earlier and I told her to go watch the funny parts in the episode! We were both laughing hysterically until she told me to watch the preview for the next episode and we both started crying
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:42 pm

I did love this episode, it was AWESOME!!! but I did want to kill Lux. But you know, if they end up together, I think i can handel it.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 2:58 pm

Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:02 pm

I rather enjoyed this episode Very Happy It wasn't the best episode ever, but it was entertaining, and I enjoy anything to do with Satine and Death watch. I also liked the character building. I feel like it really developed Ahsoka, Lux, and even Vizsla's characters. The biggest problems I had were:

The mando girl didn't get as much action as I would've liked.

And the kiss. I think it was a bit unnecessary, but mostly because they're young. If TCW crew is going to make someone kiss, make it be Obi-Wan and Satine. I've been waiting to see that since season 2 XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 14, 2012 4:25 pm

DSK, I think Satine is more likely to slap Obi-Wan than kiss him because he let her think he was dead.

Although they could pull a How To Train Your Dragon scene...

*slaps Obi-Wan* "THAT'S for scaring me." *kisses him* "and THAT'S for everything else."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Friend in Need   A Friend in Need - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Friend in Need
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next