Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Year Birthday Giveaway!

Go down 
+13
Leia Organa
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Asala Teron
Wolffe's Chick
SnipsSkywalker
Bluesaber3
Aay'liah
Cia Klivian
Ashley Amidala
sarahthegeek
Padme's Japor Snippet
<3Gabby<3
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:42 pm

Second Entry

Name your favorite topic and thread on TLF and why.

Topic? I love Everything Else! I love that you can create a thread for anything you like! Very Happy As for thread...Prayer Requests. (<3) If I had to pick a second and third, the Super Heroes and Movie Mania threads. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:51 pm

Third Entry

What would you like to see on TLF in the future? Any ideas or improvements? Or is it perfect?

Perfection is impossible, but it's also right in front of us all the time. <3

But. . . More Jesus. More prayer. More love. (if that's possible! Wink) *coughmorerulesbeingfollowed*
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:53 pm

Forth Entry

What item in the giveaway do you wish to win most?

The Hand of Thrawn books! Very Happy I want more Mara Jade books! xD
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:05 pm

Fifth Entry

How has TLF helped/encouraged/made you laugh/etc?

Honestly, Jesus has used the Lakehouse in my life in more ways than I can even imagine. Most prominently, because of Him and Lakehouse, I am able to throw away my fears and be who I truly am.

*And naming all the ROFLSHIDMSP moments we've had together is impossible. Wink*
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 7:13 pm

Sixth Entry

Get something off your chest. Do you have a shout-out to a special TLF buddy that's helped you through the months? A personal message to write to the entire forum? A birthday wish?

I love you all! Thank you for the confidence, encouraging, laughter, tackles of hugs, inspiration, prayer, and love you have blessed me and my life with. And thank you Fallon, Lareen, Rachel, Satine, SWA, Alyna, CBC, Arliss, and everyone for being the truest friends ever. <3
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:11 am

First Entry:

I didn't exactly JOIN TLF.....I was part of the planning process!!!! I helped Ley decide to go for the idea of a forum for girl SW fans who were Christian, and then she made me one of the mods. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:12 am

Second Entry:

My favorite topic.....I love Prayer Requests, because it feels so good to know that my sisters are always there for me, and I also like the Favorite Characters topic, because I have many good memories about that one! *winkTarawink* Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:18 am

Third Entry:

What would I like to see on TLF in the future....
Can I just second what JediKnightGirl said? XDD Yes, more Jesus. MORE FOLLOWING THE RULES would be nice too. XD
Other than that, TLF is beautiful in every way, and I am very blessed to be a part of it. Wink
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:19 am

Fourth Entry:

What I want to win the most........
Ooohh the Etsy stuff!!!!!! Except the earrings, my ears aren't pierced. :( XD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:30 am

Entry Five:

How has TLF encouraged me, made me laugh, etc.

This list is endless. The past few years have been hard....I'm growing up, I'm getting older, and things are changing, but I've been blessed so much by TLF and all my amazing sisters here.....I can hardly believe I'm this lucky. Even though sometimes it's stressful, I am glad that I'm a mod, and I'm glad that my friends are there for me. <3
As for making me laugh....you girls make me laugh on a daily basis. All my sisters, even when I am having the worst of days, remind me that Jesus loves me, and that there is a great big beautiful tomorrow. (props to anyone who gets the reference of that quote...) ;D

Love you all!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 20, 2012 7:36 am

Sixth Entry:
Get something off your chest....

Ahhh. <3

CadBane'sChick.....2012 has great things in store for us!!!!! I can't wait to rock it out on FOF for a long time to come! I love you! So does our sister! Wink
Fallon/Me Wink

Tara and Lareen......you two have made my day more times than I can possibly count. I love you both, and ORPAS FOREVER! ;D
Fallon Sunstar Klivian <3

Ley, Amaranthine and Rachel (and Tara too)....we are the EPIC mod squad, vanquishing the evils of the internet and destroying trolls!!!! We are amazing, and I am blessed to call you all friends. Wink OH, and remember....Stressed is Desserts spelled backwards. Wink So eat some ice cream, and then vanquish the evils. Very Happy
Fallon <3

Ley........YO! YOU! MAH RANT BUDDEH. I lubvs you and I am soooooo blessededed that you are my sistah. Thanksies for all the funneh memories and for all teh encouragement. And Inspuhratiosn!!!! WOO. Lubvs youuuu... Fluffeh Falleh <3

Forum Girls.......HEY! Very Happy I know I've been sorta MIA the past few weeks on TLF, but know that I am watching you! XD No, seriously, I am always watching!! ;D And I love you all. Thanks for all the fun in this past year girls, I can't wait for many more!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:11 pm

Okay! But if I win one of the items that has to be shipped, then just count these entries as void Smile

First Entry

Tell us why you joined TLF

Becuase of Snips and SWA and it looked like a really cool place. And then I found out a lot of my favorite bloggers and FF.net authors were on here Very Happy

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:19 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:13 pm

Second Entry

Name your favorite topic and thread on TLF and why.

Everything else and the Homeschooler thread or the one for the current upcoming episode (changes weekly Razz ) Very Happy

Last edited by Pinksaber13 on Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:14 pm

Third Entry

What would you like to see on TLF in the future? Any ideas or improvements? Or is it perfect?

LOL! It's perfect! But a topic for everything we don't want members to see would be helpful Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:15 pm

Forth Entry

What item in the giveaway do you wish to win most?

The Barnes and Noble giftcard, since I love books and am not allowed to tell where I live on any sites.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:16 pm

Fifth Entry

How has TLF helped/encouraged/made you laugh/etc?

This place and it's chatbox helped me win NaNoWriMo, no bones about it! And just about every other topic has made me laugh or smile Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 28, 2012 6:28 pm

Sixth Entry

Get something off your chest. Do you have a shout-out to a special TLF buddy that's helped you through the months? A personal message to write to the entire forum? A birthday wish?

YESH! To Ahsoka, you are an amazing writer and one of the coolest girls I know! Snips, you are crazy insane, random and hyper, and I love you for all of that! SWA, you are a Fanfiction Empress, an EPICSAUCE artist and the one that keeps us balanced Razz
To all of three of you: Keep on being your epic, Star Wars loving-Ani fangirling-fanfiction writer extraordinaire- blog following-frap loving-ROFLSHIDMSPing selves! Thank you for the laughs, the word wars, the previews and the pictures! Rock on Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Year Birthday Giveaway!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4