Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

One Year Birthday Giveaway!

Go down 
+13
Leia Organa
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Asala Teron
Wolffe's Chick
SnipsSkywalker
Bluesaber3
Aay'liah
Cia Klivian
Ashley Amidala
sarahthegeek
Padme's Japor Snippet
<3Gabby<3
Admin
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Asala Teron

Asala Teron

One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 3:38 pm

Sixth entry

Thank you Michelle for talking me into Joining the site It's a lot of fun. I'm thinking of changing my username to my Star Wars haracter that I made up/working on hahaha I don't know. Thank you all for welcoming me to the site with

there I fixed my mistake ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://www.asala-jedi-wizard.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 4:57 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
Guys-

Remember the directions! Don't leave all your entries in one comment! Don't leave all your entries in one comment! Read carefully!

Oh sorry!! D: Should I change it???
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:00 pm

I'm gonna repost mine and get rid of the first one. Razz

First Entry

Tell us why you joined TLF.

Well, I was happily checking reviews as a normal fanfiction writer, and I receive a lovely review by DuchessSatineKenobi, telling me about the Lakehouse. So, I checked it out, and was absolutely THRILLED to meet all these wonderful girls (and flattered by the fact that a lot of them were fans of mine xDDDDD)
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Second Entry

Name your favorite topic and thread on TLF and why.

(didn't see it said "topic and thread" ^_^) Everything else and INSANITOPIA!!!! No other topic could be more of a home for me 8D
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:01 pm

Third Entry

What would you like to see on TLF in the future? Any ideas or improvements? Or is it perfect?

Maybe more insanity topics?? 8DDDDD JK I love it the way it is =D
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Forth Entry

What item in the giveaway do you wish to win most?

Probably the Barnes and Noble gift card. I'm not really sure, I actually am doing this just for the fun of answering the questions. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Fifth Entry

How has TLF helped/encouraged/made you laugh/etc?

It's always encouraging!! And I can't even begin to name all the times it's made me laugh xDDDD The one on the top of my head though is when someone said that Lux looks like Justin Bieber xDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:02 pm

Sixth Entry

Get something off your chest. Do you have a shout-out to a special TLF buddy that's helped you through the months? A personal message to write to the entire forum? A birthday wish?

Hmmmmm......... I want to give a shout out to everyone who puts up with me through my caffeine-crazy moments and sugar highs XDDDD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:04 pm

I think I'll do the same thing as Bluey =D

First Entry

Because its completely epic! Why else? XD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Second Entry

Name your favorite topic and thread on TLF and why.

Favorite topic: Everything Else. It has like, everything! Favorite Thread: Hmmn... Insanitopia, maybe? Gosh, I don't know! I love all of them!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:05 pm

Third Entry

What would you like to see on TLF in the future? Any ideas or improvements? Or is it perfect?
No no... Its perfect. XD
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Forth Entry

What item in the giveaway do you wish to win most?
The sketch cards!! I love them! Or the Mara bookmark! =D

*EDIT*
LIGHTSABER EARRINGS ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG ZOMG
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *faints* Need I say more? XD

Last edited by SnipsSkywalker on Wed Jan 18, 2012 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Fifth Entry

Every time I come on, there's someone there to chat with. You guys make me ROFLSHIDMSP and I've spent hours without cease in the chatbox. Whenever I'm down (however rarely), getting on here is bound to cheer me
up instantly 8D
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 01, 2012 5:06 pm

Sixth Entry
Get something off your chest. Do you have a shout-out to a special TLF buddy that's helped you through the months? A personal message to write to the entire forum? A birthday wish?

To Ahsoka (-Tano) for being my amazing epic twin/sister/Galen fanatic! Happy Birthday! xP
To SWA, for patiently listening to my fangirl spasms and being your wonderful self, AND giving us EARLY PREVIEWS EEEP! XD
To Pink, for your amazing personality and writing skills, and your all-in-all "Ahsoka-ness." (you remind me of her as well as my cousin! Actually, you both remind me of her! 8D)
*hugs all of you*
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 08, 2012 6:12 pm

*bump thread*

New item added!
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:16 pm

First Entry

I had been looking for a Star Wars forum for a while, but TheForce.net looked to big, another looked kind of dead, and for some reason they just didn't feel right at the time. I ended up here from a lucky click on Amaranthine's blog and, well, Star Wars, girls, and Christian values? That's pretty awesome. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:19 pm

Second Entry

My favorite topic is Everything Else and favorite thread would be Exciting Things. It's great to see everyone being happy and excited about things, and I enjoy hearing about the neat things going on in other's lives.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:23 pm

Third Entry

It's pretty much perfect. Very Happy I believe a while back some were discussing having a photo contest and I think that could be fun and something a lot of people could participate in. Any other little events, like other contests, a party on the chatbox, etc would be cool.
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:28 pm

Forth Entry

I would say the Luke action figure, but I think Sarah already has dibs on that. Wink Otherwise, maybe the Thrawn books or a Japor snippet if there are any added. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:34 pm

Fifth Entry

TLH has taught more about the diversity of Christians and encouraged me to learn more about my beliefs. The prayer requests thread has been encouraging for me, and I know that if I need prayers there are a whole bunch of girls willing to help! TLH has made me laugh several times, like on the funny pictures and videos threads. But for all these things, it mostly comes down to all of you being your amazing selves. Smile
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 09, 2012 9:48 pm

Sixth Entry

Blue, I wanted to say thanks. There was one day this summer when I wasn't feeling well, and then after spamming the games forum with you, I didn't only feel better, but great! It was really special knowing that you cared about me and wanted to help me feel better. Smile It was a ton of fun, too!

Everyone - thank you for being so nice. Smile When I first joined I was worried about being accepted, but you have made my fears disappear! I really value the friendships I've made through TLH and thank you for all you've done for me - the prayers, encouragements, laughs, and, really, just acknowledging my existence (I know it sounds weird, but it's true!). This has been the most friendly website I've come across and I really love it. A very happy birthday to The Lakehouse, and may there be many more years of happiness!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 10:57 am

Arda_Ancalima wrote:
Blue, I wanted to say thanks. There was one day this summer when I wasn't feeling well, and then after spamming the games forum with you, I didn't only feel better, but great! It was really special knowing that you cared about me and wanted to help me feel better. Smile It was a ton of fun, too!

You're welcome Arda!!!! Very Happy That was a lot of fun 8D
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:19 am

Fifth Entry

So many different ways! If I ever have a bad day, I can come here and count on someone to cheer me up! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 10, 2012 11:24 am

Sixth Entry

Wow, this is going to take a while. xD

Thank you Ley for starting TLF, running it, destroying internet trolls, and being my friend! Smile

Thank you Amaranthine for being such an awesome friend and mod, and putting up with all our craziness!

Thank you Jedi~Chick, JediKnightGirl, Rex'sgirl, Bluesaber3, CadBane'sChick, and everyone else on here for being such amazing friends! Smile <333

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 19, 2012 6:38 pm

First Entry

Over a year ago (can you believe it?), I met a bunch of wonderful girls on the Her Universe forums. Wink I became good friends with many them, and was very upset to see them go after the spam attack on the forums. Then I heard that a certain few of them created a forum just for girls, and a Christian one none the less! I got so excited, asked for my parent's permission, and joined the forum! Very Happy

Last edited by JediKnightGirl on Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: One Year Birthday Giveaway!   One Year Birthday Giveaway! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

One Year Birthday Giveaway!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next