Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaves of the Republic

Go down 
+15
jedigirl1990
allishmalli
Starwarsartist
Ahsoka Tano
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Cia Klivian
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:28 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Skug

Category: Words and Phrases
Type: Alien
Planet of Origin: Zygeria (Zygerria)
This was a Zygerrian term used to describe a slave, or any being who was not worthy of attention.

You know, you're not a slave until you submit mentally too. So Ahsoka's NOT a slave. And oddly, they've almost been playing her beauty as a burden, because up until now, they never even bothered to even have a character say she looked nice...
Well until really recently, she was kind of a 'kid' The first time she went out when she was older (that we saw) Lux basically called her pretty on sight. The rest of the time, she's in battle as a Jedi, so people probably look at her lightsabers first, before her beauty. Now she's not a Jedi anymore as far as the slavers are concerned, and she's gorgeous... so things are probably not going to go well for her.
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:33 pm

Yep... A FIVE WEEK BREAK ARE THEY INSANE AT LUCASFILM!!!!!?????!!!!!!??????!!!!!!

They've animated too many Sith.
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:38 pm

I think they enjoy torturing us.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:40 pm

That, or Zygerrians took over, since they like to torture...
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:44 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Yep... A FIVE WEEK BREAK ARE THEY INSANE AT LUCASFILM!!!!!?????!!!!!!??????!!!!!!

They've animated too many Sith.

YOU SAY WHAT NOW?!?!? FIVE WEEKS!!!! affraid
WHYYYYYYYY??????
How am I going to last 5 weeks of boring television shows???? Dx

*imitates Darth Vader*

Nooooooooooooooooo!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 12:56 pm

IKR? But if you look at the schedule for clone wars on the Cartoon Network website, the Umbara Arc is being repeated. It was awesome the fist time, but I don't fell like seeing Krell's sorry butt ever again :/
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:04 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
IKR? But if you look at the schedule for clone wars on the Cartoon Network website, the Umbara Arc is being repeated. It was awesome the fist time, but I don't fell like seeing Krell's sorry butt ever again :/

Haha, I know it, me either. xD Well, I suppose I'll have to watch other stuff... *picks up stack of TCW dvds, all six SW movies* ^-^ Laughing
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:26 pm

I'm just waiting for the next Season Trailer. Those are always fun to speculate about. Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:28 pm

LOL XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Yeah. Smile I can't wait for the next episode. It's not fair to keep us waiting this long!!!!!!!! D8
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:43 pm

GRRRR
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:50 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAA I don't want to either xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but that is hilarious the way you put it xDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:54 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
Pinksaber13 wrote:

BAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAAHAAAAA I don't want to either xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD but that is hilarious the way you put it xDDDD

Agreed!!! And I don't either! xDDD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 2:57 pm

Thanks XD
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:03 pm

lol HAHAHa
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 3:31 pm

Hey, I just realized that while Obi-Wan and Rex are being processed, Ahsoka was promised straightaway to Mr. I*HPOBMKNOY}(*TJH<P"PO<MKP*UPH&OHYGVFYRT6P)*(JH^&^%RSXR. Isn't that odd? From the Zygerrian's POV, Ahsoka would need processing the most. Even though I'm glad they didn't, it's not helping my imagnation which is coming up with all kinds of horrible realities for her...affraid
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:05 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Hey, I just realized that while Obi-Wan and Rex are being processed, Ahsoka was promised straightaway to Mr. I*HPOBMKNOY}(*TJH<P"PO<MKP*UPH&OHYGVFYRT6P)*(JH^&^%RSXR. Isn't that odd? From the Zygerrian's POV, Ahsoka would need processing the most. Even though I'm glad they didn't, it's not helping my imagnation which is coming up with all kinds of horrible realities for her...affraid

Sithspit, you're right! O.o
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:16 pm

Gulp...
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:34 pm

I wonder how they'll all escape from their predicaments? I'll just have to wait FIVE weeks to know what happens. :p. Hopefully, it's exciting Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 4:45 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
I don't think they'd actually SHOW any of it if they do.. But I was quite surprised at what they put in this episode. Hopefully she just... sits there in the cage the whole time?
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:05 pm

That. Sounds. So. BORING!!!!!!!!!!! Who wants to be in a cage for five weeks??? LOL, jking Wink
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:06 pm

not me!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:09 pm

Not me either! Mad
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:12 pm

**head desk** THAT's just too long to waaait!!! *sob* xP

And not me either!!
Poor Ahsoka will have to play the slave for 5 more weeks!! :( lol
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 5:13 pm

I KNOWWWWW. *cries*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaves of the Republic
Page 6 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next