Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaves of the Republic

Go down 
+15
jedigirl1990
allishmalli
Starwarsartist
Ahsoka Tano
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Cia Klivian
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

Slaves of the Republic Empty
PostSubject: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:12 am

To locate the missing colonists, Anakin, Obi-Wan and Ahsoka go undercover to infiltrate the slavers on Zygerria. Anakin struggles with his emotions as a wily Zygerrian queen forces him to take questionable actions in order to carry out his mission.

OMG this is going to be AWESOMESAUCE!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:17 am

EXACTLY LIKE THE COMIC!!! WOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T EVEN BEGIN TO DESCRIBE TO YOU GUYS HOW HYPED I AM FOR THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:55 am

I completely understand, Snips!! I am SO PUMPED right now! I can't even explain it... Bahaha! I can't believe we have to wait another week! I might die! (Of course someone will have to revive me for the episode but... details) Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:06 am

AlynaJoe13 wrote:
I completely understand, Snips!! I am SO PUMPED right now! I can't even explain it... Bahaha! I can't believe we have to wait another week! I might die! (Of course someone will have to revive me for the episode but... details) Very Happy
EXACTLY, Aly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Whoever's reviving you, tell them to revive me too, because I don't think I'll be surviving the next week! XD
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:16 am

Heheh, I don't know yet! I'm hoping someone will volunteer! Smile

Also, I just thought of something... well not just but I'm just now saying something about it. Ahsoka's looking awful defiant in that picture. I mean, she's kind of in Anakin's face a little and as I recall, that's a big no-no for a slave girl. And with what's-his-ugly-face standing right there...this ain't looking so good for her. Especially with Anakin's expression. Unless I am completely reading that picture wrong, lol she's gettin' herself in trouble!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:40 am

AlynaJoe13 wrote:
Heheh, I don't know yet! I'm hoping someone will volunteer! Smile

Also, I just thought of something... well not just but I'm just now saying something about it. Ahsoka's looking awful defiant in that picture. I mean, she's kind of in Anakin's face a little and as I recall, that's a big no-no for a slave girl. And with what's-his-ugly-face standing right there...this ain't looking so good for her. Especially with Anakin's expression. Unless I am completely reading that picture wrong, lol she's gettin' herself in trouble!
Hehe. Any volunteers to revive us? XDD

...you ever read the comic, Aly?
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 2:00 am

Not the comic itself, but I read the story somewhere. It just didn't have the pictures. I'm sure it was some website during one of my obsessive days. lol
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 6:09 am

I'm much more excited for this one over the first slavers episode. Ahsoka's outfit is SO pretty!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 8:12 am

Hey, Snips, mind if I make myself an avatar LIKE yours? (Not exactly the same lol) I cant wait to see this one!!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:20 am

EEEEEEEEEEEE I'm so excited!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This episode is going to rock!!!!! Ugh, school's going to drag on so long this week Razz
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:35 am

I AM SO COMPLETELY EXCITED FOR THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:51 am

Can't wait for this episode! More Rex! Filoni is saved because he is putting lots more Rex than he did last season!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:24 am

Yeah we didn't see a lot of Rex last season did we? Razz
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 am

I CAN NOT WAIT TO SEE REX. HE WILL BE SO AWESOME. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy OH MY WORD I LOOOOOOVE AHSOKA'S SLAVE OUTFIT!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT FOR THIS EPISODE!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:35 am

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep I can't wait either!!! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:36 am

Also so far I think I'm loving these episodes better then the comic.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:02 pm

And I've never read the comic xDDD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:13 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
Yeah we didn't see a lot of Rex last season did we? Razz
They didn't at all! And I was not happy at all!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:19 pm

OMG I cannot wait for the next episode!!! Ahsoka's new outfit is wicked awesome!!! I would love to make it for CVI, if only I could, lol!! XP I think this one will be even more awesome than yesterday's ep (which was great!!! Though I felt so sorry for Anakin... :( )
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:34 pm

EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CAN'T WAIT!!!! I think this one will be my favorite episode of all time! Very Happy I wish Ahsoka's outfit didn't show her midriff, but it's much better than the one from the comic, and at least it doesn't show any cleavage or too much of her legs! Smile Except for that it looks really pretty on her, blue is totally her color! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 pm

BLUUUEEEEE!!! BLUE IS AWESOME COLOR 8D hehehee
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:53 pm

Aay'liah wrote:
Hey, Snips, mind if I make myself an avatar LIKE yours? (Not exactly the same lol) I cant wait to see this one!!
Don't mind at all, Aayliah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:05 pm

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! *FANGIRL SCREAM* AWESOME!!! Ahsoka's slave outfit is one of her cutest outfits in the history of the Clone Wars!
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:06 pm

Ahsoka_Tano wrote:
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!! *FANGIRL SCREAM* AWESOME!!! Ahsoka's slave outfit is one of her cutest outfits in the history of the Clone Wars!
Agreed!! THE cutest!!!
Back to top Go down
Ahsoka Tano

Ahsoka Tano

Location : Beyblading with Gingka Hagane on Coruscant for the Galactic Beyblading Tournament.

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 1:09 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Ahsoka_Tano wrote:
Agreed!! THE cutest!!!

Yup! even better than her new clothing or her old clothing or her spacesuit!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://apadawansview.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaves of the Republic
Page 1 of 8Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next