Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Slaves of the Republic

Go down 
+15
jedigirl1990
allishmalli
Starwarsartist
Ahsoka Tano
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Cia Klivian
Winter Celchu27
Rex'sgirl
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Aay'liah
Wolffe's Chick
AlynaJoe13
SnipsSkywalker
Pinksaber13
19 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:29 pm

Episode was great, but quite crazy. XDDD I really loved it!!!!!!! Smile I CAN'T WAIT FIVE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 7:36 pm

First of all: EPIC EP. VI REFERENCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOPWOOP!!

AND AHSOKA IS SUCH A TOUGH GIRL!! xD She is awesome!!I wish I knew what happened to her!! D'X But poor Obi-Wan and Rex!! Dx And I can tell Anakin is having some, erm, issues... :/ Anyway, this episode was epic awesomesauce!!!!!! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:09 pm

I loved this episode!!! I think that Queen has topped my most hated characters list. ANAKIN IS MARRIED FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah, he was right about the magnetic charm. xDDD

Classic Star Wars stuff! Very Happy POOR OBI!!!! POOR REX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR ANI!!!!!!!!!!!! POOR AHSOKA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did they take Ahsoka's skirt off? Near the end a lot of her legs were showing... Grrrr. STUPID ZYGERIAN SCUM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sorry, I take after Anakin... after all, he is my brother. xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:19 pm

I LOVED THAT EPISODE!!!!! Gahhhh!! It was so perfect! Here's my review- http://pandasabercamera.blogspot.com/2011/12/slaves-of-republic-review.html

Rachel, yeah, I noticed her legs were showing at the end too. Odd...
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:26 pm

Her legs were showing that much? Perverts... But her skirt was fairly short, and her legs were bare too Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 8:34 pm

WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE!!!

It was great!!! AND OH MY WORD THE ROTJ REFERENCE WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJALF;JDSLKFJFIOAJFSLAKNMVOFUJIAF I LITERALLY SCREAMED OUT LOUD WHEN THEY PLAYED THE STAR WARS THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was just so completely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's got to be the best moment all season!

Anakin was just as hot and charming as always Wink The queen creeped me out a bit, though, when she was flirting with him Razz Her voice sounded very familiar too, whoever voiced her did a good job. But anyways, they did a really good job of building on Anakin's character, I was very impressed.

Rex was awesome! I felt bad when he was electrocuted, though, because I knew Rex'sgirl wouldn't like that.

And poor Obi-Wan!!! I felt so, so bad for him! I screamed when the Zygerrian shot at him and he fell off the flying lizard thing (I LOVED those lizard things, btw!!!!! They were so cool!) because at first I thought they'd shot him before I realized it had bounced off his armor.

Ahsoka was totally awesome too!!! I loved her outfit, it was so beautiful!!! And I loved how awkward she was when she was trying to act defiant to Anakin XDD She especially kicked butt at the end, when she almost shoved the Zygerrian meanie off the ledge. XD

And I really loved the music!!! It was great! And so was the animation! The architecture of the buildings was so beautiful!

And I also liked how the slaves' outfits weren't as revealing as they usually are, for the most part the slaves were pretty covered up compared to Jabba's palace.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 9:52 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
WARNING: SPOILERS FOR THE EPISODE!!!

It was great!!! AND OH MY WORD THE ROTJ REFERENCE WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DJALF;JDSLKFJFIOAJFSLAKNMVOFUJIAF I LITERALLY SCREAMED OUT LOUD WHEN THEY PLAYED THE STAR WARS THEME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That was just so completely amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That's got to be the best moment all season!

Anakin was just as hot and charming as always Wink The queen creeped me out a bit, though, when she was flirting with him Razz Her voice sounded very familiar too, whoever voiced her did a good job. But anyways, they did a really good job of building on Anakin's character, I was very impressed.

Rex was awesome! I felt bad when he was electrocuted, though, because I knew Rex'sgirl wouldn't like that.

And poor Obi-Wan!!! I felt so, so bad for him! I screamed when the Zygerrian shot at him and he fell off the flying lizard thing (I LOVED those lizard things, btw!!!!! They were so cool!) because at first I thought they'd shot him before I realized it had bounced off his armor.

Ahsoka was totally awesome too!!! I loved her outfit, it was so beautiful!!! And I loved how awkward she was when she was trying to act defiant to Anakin XDD She especially kicked butt at the end, when she almost shoved the Zygerrian meanie off the ledge. XD

And I really loved the music!!! It was great! And so was the animation! The architecture of the buildings was so beautiful!

And I also liked how the slaves' outfits weren't as revealing as they usually are, for the most part the slaves were pretty covered up compared to Jabba's palace.

I screeched too when Anakin did the little signal and the theme played!!!! That made my day!! And Ahsoka was hilariously awkward at acting like a slave. She just too defiant to be able to do that! Haha! But she really needs to watch her mouth, she's always getting electrocuted!! :O And she was totally kicking butt, until the Zygerrian got back up again. :/ Ha, anyway, epic episode!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:19 pm

That.  Was.  EPIC!!!!!!!!!!!  Amazing!!! Phenomenal!!!!  I am... Without words.
First of all, ANIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP!!!!  He's so hot!!!!  And cute!!  And amazing!  And wonderful!!!!  Did I mention hot?!!  AHHHHHH I LOVE YOU ANI!!!!!!!!!!  He's epic.  Just epic!  I was crying for him so hard when he got electrocuted by all six of those whips, AND WHEN HE FORCED CHOKED HER AHHHHH NWNENNQKXJWHBQBB!-!1!)3$/$$!HANnahsnGhwvhahwjeiodowojendhdjsiIQIWIDIXKLANEBEKWOSJJCHCUHQILLPBV!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   What I want to call the queen right now would probably get me in trouble.  But Anakin was amazing(like he always is! loveyoda loveyoda )!!  Oh oh Ani!! <3 Best.  Epicsode.  EVER! (yes, it deserves the title Epicsode XD)
Ahsoka... YOU GO GIRL!!!  She's not very good at being a slave... But where on earth did her pants go? O.o She was panting so hard!!! Crying or Very sad That guy is so horrible!!!
And Obi!!!!!!  AHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!  He's so epic, that between him and Anakin I couldn't go a second without screaming like the crazed Fangirl that I am xD Poor poor... Everyone! Crying or Very sad
*sigh* I love this show.

And YESH, that moment was just pure Star Wars Razz
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 10:41 pm

Your right Satine I was not happy at all! I was about to rip the wires out of the tv I was so mad! How dare they electrocute my precious Rexy! *cuddles Rex*
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 02, 2011 11:44 pm

Epic episode!

Anakin and his flirting with the Queen was just wierd. Ugh...

Ahsoka does not know how to be a slave. Seriously, it was almost laughable. XD I know why her legs were showing in that one part- there are slits on her dress that go up to her hips. At least I hope that's why...

Poor Obi-Wan. I wonder how many times he's going to be beaten up in the next episode...

LOVED the ROTJ part in the arena! Very Happy Very Happy Anakin was much stronger than Obi-Wan, but then again, Obi-Wan had just been tortured (again).

I can't wait for the next episode!!!!!

Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 9:30 am

I liked the episode a LOT better than last weeks.
Obi-Wan was cool in this episode; I really liked it when he rescued the colonist leader- he seemed very concerned for him and for the colonists. I also liked it when he pushed one of the guards during the beginning of the fight.
(he wasn't weak, he'd just been whipped by electric whips. He did better than most people would. The main reason Anakin was able to resist the electricity longer was because he was in perfect shape.)
Oh, and Ahsoka when she was trying to be a slave, was hilarious- "Unhand me you brigand"(sounding very fake) and then Anakin just gives her this pained expression.
It was weird when Anakin had to pretend to like the queen but I knew he was faking so it didn't bother me so much.
And I really liked the part in the arena- it reminded me of the scene of Jabba's sand barge.
So, hopefully the next episode is really good and Obi-Wan doesn't get hurt.
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:18 am

I LOVED THIS EPISODE SO MUCH!! and it was so completely dramatic!!!!!!!!!!!!!

POOR EVERYONE. WAAAA.

But my best friend and I were laughing SO hard at the Anakin-and-the-queen parts xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD we were all like "Padme is going to KILL HIM when she finds out!!!!" XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am

Oh yeah. And we would be saying as Padme brandishes something "But I did it for the mission. I didn't REALLY like her!!"
Yeah, and poor everyone! :(
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 11:47 am

Hmnn, you could see a lot of Ahsoka's leg, but it had a slit up the side (pervs :/ what is she, 21???) and she just probably bunched it up so she could fold her legs. A lot of people do that Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 1:44 pm

LOL on the slideshow of pictures on SW.com go to picture 17. One of the Togrutas is floating in midair XD

I loved how this episode was able to relate Anakin's childhood of slavery to him becoming Darth Vader. That was very interesting, and a very good story element.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Yeah, this episode was epicness. It had my attention the entire time!!! O.O
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:17 pm

I just watched it. That was awesome and epic! I loved how awkward it was when Ahsoka told Anakin to unhand her and when Anakin was using pick-up lines! LOL!!! Plus, the reference to ROTJ was awesome!!! Anakin even saluted! That was awesome!
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:36 pm

About the ROTJ reference......
ZOMG I FREAKED OUT AND WAS SCREAMING AND JUMPING UP AND DOWN. YOU ALL KNOW HOW MUCH I LOVE LUKE. TO SEE HIS DADDY DO THAT MADE ME FLIP OUT LIKE CRAZY. OMG OMG OMG IT WAS EPICCCCCCC!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEST PART OF THE EPISODE, RIGHT THERE. I'D WATCH IT A MILLION TIMES OVER JUST FOR THAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 6:39 pm

I didn't catch it until like 5 minutes afterwards, and I was like HEY!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 8:38 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:

I knew it was going to happen as soon as he and Obi-Wan gave Artooie their lightsabers, and when it did happen, I went complete nutty fangirl!! My brother was like. >.>' xD Laughing
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

I knew it was going to happen as soon as he and Obi-Wan gave Artooie their lightsabers, and when it did happen, I went complete nutty fangirl!! My brother was like. >.>' xD Laughing
Lol when I DID see it I was like Shocked EPICSAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2011 10:41 pm

SnipsSkywalker wrote:
Tahiri Veila wrote:
SnipsSkywalker wrote:

Lol when I DID see it I was like Shocked EPICSAUCE!!!!!!!!!!!

I know!!!!!!!! They've done sooo many original trilogy references this season! It's awesome!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Hahaha, my mom is gonna LOVE it! (she hasn't started watching season 4 yet; we DVR them all. I have literally every episode of season 3, and the last few episodes of season 2 and the first few episodes of season 4 all saved on my DVR. xD)
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 10:27 am

Skug

Category: Words and Phrases
Type: Alien
Planet of Origin: Zygeria (Zygerria)
This was a Zygerrian term used to describe a slave, or any being who was not worthy of attention.

You know, you're not a slave until you submit mentally too. So Ahsoka's NOT a slave. And oddly, they've almost been playing her beauty as a burden, because up until now, they never even bothered to even have a character say she looked nice...
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:06 am

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Skug

Category: Words and Phrases
Type: Alien
Planet of Origin: Zygeria (Zygerria)
This was a Zygerrian term used to describe a slave, or any being who was not worthy of attention.

You know, you're not a slave until you submit mentally too. So Ahsoka's NOT a slave. And oddly, they've almost been playing her beauty as a burden, because up until now, they never even bothered to even have a character say she looked nice...

In not so many words, Lux said she "wasn't that bad", but yes, you're right. No one ever calls her pretty or anything like that. Ha, maybe they're afraid she'll slash 'em with her lightsaber. XD But really, most female slaves are bought for their beauty, as we've pretty much seen. So I suppose the fact that Ahsoka really is pretty and good-looking doesn't help her current situation as a captive very much.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 04, 2011 11:31 am

IKR? Sigh, may the Force be with her. Wait, and it's CHRISTMAS season!!!!! WHYYYY! Talk about the Zygerrian that stole Christmas Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Slaves of the Republic   Slaves of the Republic - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Slaves of the Republic
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next