Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Problem Solving

Go down 
+11
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
sokafan4ever
AlynaJoe13
Leia Organa
Padme's Japor Snippet
allishmalli
shaak ti
Duchess Satine Kenobi
jedigirl1990
Amaranthine
15 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

Problem Solving - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:57 am

Well, sometimes promises should be broken for the safety of others, shaak ti.... I would confront your brother and let him know you plan to tell your parents, and he can decide whether he wants to do it or yourself.
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:10 am

I second Leia on this one, Shaak. Chances are they will go much easier on him for resigning his actions himself and accepting the consquences. But if he refuses, I'm sure your trust can be regained again. His saftey is more important. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:02 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
Girlfriend.....I can SO RELATE.

Lemme explain quickly. I am EXTREMELY opinionated. When it comes to politics, religion and my values, I am a force to be reckoned with! I can talk people into and out of things very quickly, and I have a quick temper and tongue.

I was kicked off (my by mother, mind you) of Her Universe's forums (again, just by my mom, not a moderator or anything....wait....moderator on HU? what am I saying??? LOL sorry...).....because I was being my stupid opinionated self. I got into a debate about politics and I think even faith, with a certain member who drives me crazy to this day (even though the forums don't exist anymore!).
So my advice is the same as Amaranthine's.

LEAVE. GET OUT NOW. Seriously, it will save you a lot of stress and anger in the long run. Defend your God in other ways....PRAY for those haters, LOVE on them. Wink Leave the site in the dust, and hang here where we're respectful of each other's opinions. TLF is my safe haven.....the internet can be a very dangerous place.

Besides, we all love you way to much to see you get hurt by some jerks. Razz *hugs*

♥️
One thing that kind of...I don't know, bothers me... They swear at me, while I try to respect them, and it's not even entirely that I'm....representing the Christians so I should make a good impression....they swear at me, and it doesn't make me angry. Just sad. Because they won't change... and that makes me upset, because...well, I care. That just seems so twisted to me....
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 6:24 pm

Well, the only person you can change or control is yourself, as a result of God given free will. So don't stress over the fact that they won't change. And JC's right. L to the E to the A to the V to the E.
Back to top Go down
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:05 pm

I did. Wink
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 7:06 pm

Yay! celebrate
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 8:35 pm

Like Jedi~Chick said, let's pray for them! God can change hearts of stone, so maybe they have a chance. Smile That's awful what they were doing to you though, Aay'liah. :(
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:17 pm

That was a good choice Aay'liah! And I'm sorry they were that way. There are some really, really awful people in the world. The HU girls know what that's like! Wink

And if I were you, I'd pray for them too. Prayer is a powerful thing.

Shaak ti, if I were you I'd talk to your brother about telling your parents. I was once in a situation like his, and trust me, he needs to tell them, especially before he gets in too deep. Tell him that if he's the one who tells your parents, then he probably won't get in as much trouble; they may even let him keep it.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Aay'liah

Aay'liah

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 2:46 pm

:')
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 12, 2011 2:28 pm

Thanks, girls. <3
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 8:26 am

Guys! Something's wrong with the NaNoWriMo sites! I can't access the main one OR the young writer's program!! Is anybody else having this problem?
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 16, 2011 12:43 pm

It's pulling up for me... Maybe it was just they were doing a little work on the sites. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 24, 2011 7:40 am

Hey, does anyone here have a subscription to Star Wars Insider? Because I have a subscription, but I didn't get the special edition issue of the magazine (the one with all the interviews), even though I've seen it on store shelves for a while confused Is this normal? Is it not included in the subscription? I'm trying to decide weather or not to wait and see if I'll get it or just buy it.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Problem Solving   Problem Solving - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Problem Solving
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: