Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Go down 
+28
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Amaranthine
maryanna
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
Obi-Wan's Padawan
StarLee
shaak ti
Arda_Ancalima
Ahsoka Tano
JediKnightGirl
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
sokafan4ever
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Wolffe's Chick
jedigirl1990
sarahthegeek
Jedi~Chick
Rex'sgirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
Leia Organa
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 8:58 am

Wish I got an iphone XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 10:32 pm

Y'ALL CHRISTMAS IS IN LIKE FOUR MONTHS
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 02, 2013 11:59 pm

DUDE WAT. SUMMER AINT OVER YET GURL SLOW DOOWWNNNN.

XD
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 12:16 am

LOLOLOL I'm just mostly shocked that 2013 is over halfway gone like SAY WHAAAAT XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:01 am

XDDDDDDD I know, me too. AND MY BROTHER IS GONNA BE 13 IN LIKE 20 DAYS. WAAAAAATTTTTT. CARAAAZEEEEE.

I should start blasting a Christmas song for my whole family to hear and see what their reaction is, and then when they comment, I'll be like "Yo, Christmas is in 4 months."
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:11 am

HAHAHA you should totally do that XDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 03, 2013 10:20 am

Probably I will do "Simply Having a Wonderful Christmastime" or just put up the holiday radio on Pandora and see what happens XD
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 7:57 am

ONE MORE MONTH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 01, 2013 9:04 am

WOOHOO! :DDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 4:53 pm

Hey are we doing the Secret Santa this year? :3 I always love that.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 8:53 pm

I hope so! I missed it last year.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 06, 2013 11:10 pm

If it does happen, would someone mind messaging me about it? I don't always check for new topics.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 9:04 pm

I liked doing secret santa last year, but idk, I don't think there would be enough time to do it this year.

We put our Christmas tree up today and it's finally starting to feel like Christmas for me. yodasmile  (The two feet of snow we have doesn't feel like Christmas, it just feels like cold and winter.)
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 07, 2013 10:52 pm

Yay for Christmas!!!

Yeah, I agree, I really hope we do the Secret Santa again!

It snowed here!!! I think it's so funny, because we probably only have like a few inches, but everyone here is acting like it's an apocalypse or something and school is cancelled and everyone is inside because they're all afraid to drive on the icy roads. LOL! I bet our weather would be considered nice and warm up in Canada.

So what does everyone want for Christmas?

I asked for a Captain America shield and a subscription to Marvel Unlimited, but I don't think I'll get either one Razz But as long as I get some DVDs and chocolate and cool nerd stuff, I'll be happy.

What kind of stuff are you getting other people for Christmas?

I got the girl that I babysit/tutor an Adipose stress toy. She loves mine and plays with it every time she comes over, so I thought she would like one of her own Smile She is so sweet! She's such a big Whovian! I can't wait to see her reaction when she opens it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 10:17 am

Ooh I hope we do Secret Santa! That would be fun!

All you lucky people who get snow... we just get hail and sleet! I love the cold weather though, it's nice to be able to curl up by the fire with a good book and some hot chocolate Smile

I'm hoping to get a black wig from Arda Wigs, and some materials for my Lady Sif cosplay! I'm painting a picture for my Mom's mom, and I got a really pretty rose necklace form my Dad's mom!

Adding another topic to the conversation... what are some of your favorite traditions? One of mine is going to the Dickens Fair in San Franscisco, it's really fun! I also love going to my grandmom's house on Christmas eve, that's always the best part of the holidays Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 12:02 pm

I agree, the cold weather is so wonderful!

How neat!!! Smile

That sounds like fun! One of my favorite traditions is Christmas Eve. Our family eats snack food and watches movies. We usually end the night watching Ice Age, since it seems like that movie is always on tv on Christmas eve.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 08, 2013 2:04 pm

I wonder if Amaranthine would mind if we organized the Secret Santa ourselves. I sure wouldn't mind helping out Razz I'll have to ask her.

I'm hoping to get a separate computer monitor and keyboard so I don't have to always have my laptop open. (my dad's been letting me use this extra TV as a monitor for now and I really like it) And I also hope to get a Nancy Drew computer game ^_^ i love those.

I've been slowly collecting gifts for people since like October already XDDD But the one thing I'm SUPER excited about is that I'm making up a whole bunch of cookie tins filled with homemade goodies (i did it 2 years ago and last year I did Thanksgiving baskets) and then we go around to our friends houses and drop them off. It's always super excited and fun and surprising and special... and we have a new youth pastor this year since the summer, so I'm bringing one to him and I can't wait Very Happy

We don't have MANY Christmas traditions, but one very special one is that we always make fondue on Christmas Eve. We started it just as an unofficial thing because my aunt's birthday is Christmas Eve, so any time we were visiting them at Christmastime, we'd have fondue. We decided, why not make it a tradition? Very Happy It's so yummy. I think my other aunt and uncle are visiting to eat it with us :3 Also today was our church's annual childrens' musical. It was adorable :3

Y'all who get snow are L.U.C.K.Y. I know it's freezing, but at least it feels like winter! We got a ton of rain yesterday but that's it (it's literally like the coldest it's ever been here and it's still only mid-40's.)

I crocheted a sweater for Pocket John yesterday XD
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am

That sounds like fun, I want snow! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 6:42 pm

How wonderful Blue! That's a great idea! I'm sure all the goodies taste really good!

Aww, what a fun tradition! Fondue is so good!

I hope y'all get snow!

What is everyone's favorite Christmas movie?

My favorite is the cartoon How the Grinch Stole Christmas Smile I love it so much! I also really like Elf, and The Year Without a Santa Claus.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 09, 2013 10:46 pm

Ohhh that's hard, I don't know, I love those you mentioned; I actually just got 2 Elf shirts... one says "Buddy the Elf, what's your favorite color?" and the other one says "Smiling's my favorite!"

I also really love the Polar Express.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 11:35 am

Awesome shirts!!! Smile

Oh yeah, The Polar Express is a good one! Smile
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 2:41 pm

Ahhh, I'm so excited about Christmas!  We're getting our tree tonight!  I can't wait to decorate. Very Happy

I have actually not seen Elf. Is it good? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 3:35 pm

Yay! Very Happy Have fun decorating the tree! Smile

Yes! It is really funny and sweet! Smile It always makes me very happy when I watch it! Smile
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 8:11 pm

Liv made me watch Elf for the first time in the summer a few years ago XDDDD it was still hilarious though, she claims that it has "my kind of humor" XDD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 9:40 pm

Elf is one of my favorite Christmas movies! That and White Christmas Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 22 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS!!!!
Page 22 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23, 24  Next