Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CHRISTMAS!!!!

Go down 
+28
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Amaranthine
maryanna
Cia Klivian
allishmalli
Obi-Wan's Padawan
StarLee
shaak ti
Arda_Ancalima
Ahsoka Tano
JediKnightGirl
SnipsSkywalker
Mirax
sokafan4ever
Winter Celchu27
Aay'liah
Bluesaber3
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Wolffe's Chick
jedigirl1990
sarahthegeek
Jedi~Chick
Rex'sgirl
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Pinksaber13
Starwarsartist
Leia Organa
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next
AuthorMessage
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 12:33 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

Yay Amar that sounds like so much fun!!!! Very Happy

OMG PINK THAT IS EPIC. My /grandma/ got an iPhone for christmas. I won't express my annoyance with this. XDD
Very excited for you!!!! Very Happy So awesome!

I got mostly clothes for Christmas...apparently I need new clothes, because I got TONS of them. XD I'm wearing a new outfit now...I LOVE IT. SO CUTE. I got an Eponine hat.....that's like my favorite article of clothing I got. XDDD
I also got moviessss!!!!!!!! Sherlock series 1 and 2, The Dark Knight trilogy, Anastasia on DVD, and Doctor Who series 7, part 1, on DVD and BluRay!! Very Happy
I'm having a great Christmas. ^-^

What did everyone else get? Very Happy

Thanks JC! I'm so excited about it! And LOL! Your grandma got an iPhone? XD

AND SWA. THAT MUG. *CRIES*
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 3:53 pm

Merry Christmas!!! Very Happy Awesome presents everyone!

I miss you Snips! *hugs* I hope you have a wonderful Christmas!

For Christmas I got:

In my stocking:

The Amazing Spider-Man, some Harry Potter earrings, a TMNT action figure (Fishface), a movie theater gift card, a Barnes and Noble gift card, some lottery tickets, chocolate, a sonic screwdriver keychain, duct tape, and a Doctor Who pin Smile

I also got:

A small tv for my room, a keyboard for my tablet (finally!), a TARDIS cookie jar, an Adipose stress toy, a "The Angels Have the Phone Box" t-shirt, a pair of boots, an action figure of the 11th Doctor, a tripod for my camera, and an airbrush paint set.

Over the weekend we visited my mom's parents and I got my TARDIS bookshelf! It is the coolest thing I have ever seen in my life!!!!! I spent almost all day yesterday getting it set up and putting all my action figures, Legos, and DVDs on it XD I'll post a picture soon! Very Happy

We're at my aunt's house now with my dad's side of the family Smile
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 25, 2012 9:28 pm

Awesome gifts, everyone! Best mug ever, SWA. Smile Your mom rocks!
Congrats on the DSLR, Pink! Very Happy I'm so excited for you!

I got a lot of neat gifts. Smile

-Books:
A Young Woman After God's Own Heart
3 Digital Photography books by Scott Kelby
A Lamplighter book called The White Gypsy

-An adorable purse with a vintage looking picture of a Yorkshire Terrier on it. *squee*
-Some polymer clay
-Prismacolor colored pencils
-A 2013 planner with a picture of a Yorkie puppy on it.
-A purity necklace
-Cocoa mix
-A movie called Kayla: a Cry in the Wilderness that I have yet to watch but looks really good!
-A wolf hat
-A wolf necklace
-A Tenth Avenue North CD
-iTunes gift card

I think that's it! Smile I was very blessed this year and I'm so grateful.

Also, I wanted to share this video of me playing a piano song. This one is The Christmas Song by Owl City. Hope you enjoy it. Smile I'm so thankful to the Lord for giving me the strength to stick with piano and the ability to do it. <3

Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 1:23 am

SWA IF I HAD THAT I WOULD CRY EVERY TIME I DRANK FROM IT. XDD

ALSKDJG I'M SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE'S PRESENTS, WE WERE ALL SO BLESSED THIS YEAR!!!!

I got a DROID 4, the Star Wars Reader's Companion, some makeup, a couple of card holders for my wallet one that has a moustache on it and it says "Must-Stash" XDD, Star Wars headphones, three original trilogy vintage movie posters from my sister, "Dark Tides I: Onslaught" from my aunt and uncle, an old Nancy Drew pc game, some candy, a Star Wars fighter pod pack, a memory card, and from JC a Perry the Platypus shirt, and various tidbits of EPICNESSSS (including Avatar stickers ALSKDJFHG). Merry Christmas everyone!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 5:58 pm

YAAAAAY Rachel and Tahiri!!!! :DDDDD

I used some Christmas money to buy myself an iTunes card so I could buy the Les Misèrables soundtrack and OHHH MYYYYY GOSSSHHHHH. My emotions adsf;ldj;asdfkhahsfkjladfs;lk;
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:04 pm

Tahiri Veila wrote:

ALSKDJG I'M SO EXCITED FOR EVERYONE'S PRESENTS, WE WERE ALL SO BLESSED THIS YEAR!!!!

I got a DROID 4, the Star Wars Reader's Companion, some makeup, a couple of card holders for my wallet one that has a moustache on it and it says "Must-Stash" XDD, Star Wars headphones, three original trilogy vintage movie posters from my sister, "Dark Tides I: Onslaught" from my aunt and uncle, an old Nancy Drew pc game, some candy, a Star Wars fighter pod pack, a memory card, and from JC a Perry the Platypus shirt, and various tidbits of EPICNESSSS (including Avatar stickers ALSKDJFHG). Merry Christmas everyone!!!

YES TAHIRI YES I'D CRY EVERY TIME I DRANK FROM IT AND I'D HAVE SALTY COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING AND I JUST uiewgslfdgkdsyfsdkjsfdtydsfdskj
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:13 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Tahiri Veila wrote:

YES TAHIRI YES I'D CRY EVERY TIME I DRANK FROM IT AND I'D HAVE SALTY COFFEE EVERY SINGLE MORNING AND I JUST uiewgslfdgkdsyfsdkjsfdtydsfdskj

Not gonna lie, I burst into tears when I opened it. XD

My mom says that whenever I have hot chocolate in that mug, I'm burning my friends. Razz
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 7:14 pm

Also, I'm never watching the Angels Take Manhattan again. Half of it was good enough for me. All my brothers and I were crying and the 5 year old was saying Amy would die and we nor the Doctor would never see her again and why was Rory dead what did he do and that he hates the Angels and just uifvglfdgfdkdfgdfkdfgyudf
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:01 pm

haha Pinksaber, my friends and I watched that episode during Liv's surprise b-day party in September. By the end everyone had left and it was just her and I; I didn't cry but I yelped in distress a few times xD
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 8:45 pm

I can't wait to get the X'mas package JC sent me. I gave her the address for my father's office... he can probably pick it up late this week or sometime the next. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 26, 2012 9:09 pm

I still have some Christmas packages to send off.....all my gifts are handmade though so I kinda fell behind with them, heh. Embarassed
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 7:51 am

Tahiri YEW CAN DEW EEETTTT :DDDDD

Pinky, it should be there!!! Very Happy Merry Christmas!

OMW ANGELS TAKE MANHATTAN. I can't ever watch that episode without crying. IT'S JUST SO SAD OKAY.
adklsflhadfs;kldhfds;kjl CANNOT HANDLE THE FEELS.
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 10:14 am

XD We got a Bop It extreme from a gift exchange. It's so funnn
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 11:11 pm

So what did everyone get this Christmas? Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:34 pm

My amazingful fantastic timey-wimey TARDIS shelf!!!!!!!!!!!! It's so cool!!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Dsc_0010
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:46 pm

OOOOH MYYYYY WOORRRRDDD I WAAANT IIIIT!!! It's amazing!!!!!! :DD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:47 pm

That is beyond epic, DSK! Very Happy Your uncle did and amazing job, and I love how you have all your things arranged on it! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:49 pm

AWESOME DSK!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy That's a very nice shelf!! Very Happy

We opened presents with My Mom's side of the family and I got the last two(technically) Jedi Apprentice books I needed, the Les Miserables soundtrack for the 25th anniversary, Les Miserables(the book), book pajamas, and several other things. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:52 pm

AHHHHHHHHH!!! How awesomely amazing!!! FANTASTIC!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 5:55 pm

THAT IS SO AWESOME!! I want one!! I get my room remodeled in Feburary, I hope to get a bookshelf kind of like this but with so I can store all my books and movies in it.

I got the Princess Leia Hoodie from Her Universe, along with R2D2 Hero and Something Blue shirts, The Ultimate Spider-Man Ultimate Collection 1, The Amazing Spider-Man calender made by my Sister, a Spider-Man figure from my brother, also a Leia bobble head, Artoo and Threepio decor figures, um . . . I think that's it.

My best friend who's most likely joining us got me a sample of Taylor Swift's perfume, a bracelet, and some drawings! I'll share the drawings she made for me if you want to see them.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 6:04 pm

Thanks everyone Very Happy

Awesome Shena!!! Very Happy

Very cool Skygirl!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 7:13 pm

O______________________________________________O EPICNESS.

everyone else's stuff is cool too.

LOL!!! But seriously. Awesomeness everyone!!!!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:23 pm

That's really awesome O.O
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeSat Dec 29, 2012 10:45 pm

I got a friendship bracelet kit, a camera, an iPhone and some makeup.

AND DSK. THAT SHELF. I WANT IT. BADLY. ufjgwuldgsdlsdlgdldgdyldgydulfddf,dvmsymdsdlkd
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 31, 2012 1:12 am

Awesome!! Very Happy Wish I got makeup!!

I DID get a Doctor Who comic in my Stocking, and hand cleansing gel with Anakin on it . . . Makes me one happy girl. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHRISTMAS!!!!   CHRISTMAS!!!! - Page 21 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHRISTMAS!!!!
Page 21 of 24Go to page : Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22, 23, 24  Next