Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Character

Go down 
+28
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
ArtooDeeto
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
Amaranthine
jedigirl1990
luxsoka13
Kayla
SnipsSkywalker
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

Ask a Character - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:48 am

LOL! I LOVE IT, Spork!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:55 am

Dear Obi-Wan,
When did you first realize you were in love with Siri?
from,
your friend, Shena
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:24 am

Shena,
It was when she dropped the pitcher of wine on my head. 'Just couldn't resist any longer.

Truthfully,
Obi-Wan

Dear Sugi,

What is your favorite thing about being a bounty hunter?

~Your fan, Kayla
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 10:44 am

Kayla wrote:
Shena,
It was when she dropped the pitcher of wine on my head. 'Just couldn't resist any longer.

Truthfully,
Obi-Wan

Dear Sugi,

What is your favorite thing about being a bounty hunter?

~Your fan, Kayla

?
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:01 am

Dear Kayla-

The awesome weapons, of course! And the credits. And the thrill of the chase. I guess I like everything about bounty hunting! Then again, if I didn't like it, why would I do it?

The weapons are seriously awesome, though.

-Sugi
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:09 am

The first time I read that, I thought it said "the thrill of cheese" XDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 11:19 am

Dear Obi-Wan,

How is Anakin's training going? I've just gotten a Padawan of my own(Ferus Olin) and I was wondering, how do you know when to push them and when to pull back and let them figure things out on their own.
Also, want to go to Dex's Diner today for lunch?
Siri Tachi
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 12:32 pm

Bluesaber3 wrote:
The first time I read that, I thought it said "the thrill of cheese" XDDDDDDDDDDDDD

ROFL!!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 4:23 pm

Dear Siri,
As to your first question, Anakin's training is going well. He's very strong in the force, so he's excelling faster than any Jedi I've ever seen. Although sometimes he doesn't listen to me, which worries me a bit. I hope that he and your new padawan will get along fine in the future.
As to your second question, you'll know when the time comes what you need to do when you need to do it. Trust in the Force, Siri. I know you can teach your new apprentice well.
As to your third question, I'd love to eat with you at Dex's Diner. Maybe we'll get a friends-and-family discount since I know Dex. And maybe, we can bring our padawans so they can get to know each other.

Affectionately,
Obi-Wan Kenobi

Dear Ahsoka,
Did anything crazy ever happen to you on your "Gathering"?

-Petro, Gungi, Byph, Genodi, Zatt, and Katooni
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 25, 2012 6:58 pm

Dear Younglings,
Yes, a crazy thing did happen. Wile the other younglings and I split up to find our lightsaber crystals, I heard a voice laughing but it stopped as soon as I found my crystal. I must admit at the time it did freak me out, but I soon found it was one of the other younglings a joke on the rest of us.

Sincerely,
Padawan Ahsoka

Dear Aunt Mara,
Do you prefer a lightsaber over a blaster? And also was Vader ever jealous when you where the Emperor's Right Hand?

Love, Jaina
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 3:09 pm

Dear Jaina,

To answer your second question...I was nothing more to the Emperor then a tool to achieve his will *fumes*. As for Vader, he and I had a mutual understanding I didn't like him and he didn't like me.

Now to answer your first question. I like both. Although my lightsaber is very special to me and on a sentimental level I feel more attached to it.

With love, Mara

Dear Han,

Why do you still after all these years call Luke "Kid"? I mean Luke is now a Jedi Grand Master and you're still calling him "Kid".

Very curious,

The Jedi Order
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:10 pm

Jedi Order? Psh, please, Luke I know it's you. Even when you're old and grey you'll still be a kid to me!
~Han

Dear Anakin,
You left the water on in the bathtub again... I don't want the room to overflow like last time (and the time before that). Get back in there and fix it.
~Ahsoka
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 26, 2012 5:27 pm

Dear Ahsoka,
I can't, Snips, I'm too busy riding my Rainbow Unicorn and laughing at Yoda's newest weird obsession. Get Obi-Wan to do it!
Your MASTER,
Anakin Skywalker

Dear Siri Tachi,
What did you do after you left the Room of a Thousand Fountains where you and Obi-Wan had just decided to put your love aside?
Shena Tokala
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 03, 2012 8:42 pm

Dear Shena Tokala,

I went to go chop up some practice droids in the temple gym; I then went to my room and cried.

Sincerly,
Siri

Dear Yoda,

If you're the most powerful Jedi in the old order, why did you expect a barely trained padawan to take down the Emperor and Vader, when you couldn't even beat Palpatine?

Sincerely,
Han Solo

Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 04, 2012 2:14 pm

Retired I was! Trust in Luke did I have. Trust in my own training did I have.

Wise I am. All knowing I am. Question me you must not.

-Yoda

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 3:47 pm

Dear Anakin,

Do you have any good childhood memories, whether on Tatooine or with the Jedi?

~Arda
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 4:26 pm

Arda,
Yeah, pranking Obi-wan!! :DDDDD
~Anakin the Awesome

Dear Yoda,
You're crazy for ever letting Anakin become a Jedi
~Obi-Wan (sorry Anakin)
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 6:46 pm

Dear Obi-Wan,

Crazy I am not. Showed great promise he did. Liked corndogs he did.

Sincerely I am,
Yoda.
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 7:39 pm

Dear Obi-Wan,
Do you ever get tired of Mace Windu?

Just wondering, Kayla

Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 07, 2012 8:09 pm

Dear Kayla,

Mace Windu is a very powerful and respected Jedi. That being said...yes.

Sincerely,
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:34 pm

Dear Yoda,

Do you ever get tired of being so short?

-Anakin
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 4:53 pm

Anakin,

No! Fun, it is! Get free kids' meals, I do. Jealous you should be!

-Yoda

Dear Embo,

Do you like pop tarts? How do you even eat anyways with your mask thing?

-DSK
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:25 pm

DSK,
djfhjdd fjheee jdhjees fjhjdss meejhaja erekkk jhsaka ekjrwwwee ajks.
~Embo

Dear Luke,
If you could go back in time to the Clone Wars Era, to what event would you go to? Would you change anything in that past time?
~Bluey
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:36 pm

Dear Bluey.
If I could go back to the Clone Wars I would go back to when Palptine crupted my father, Anakin Skywalker. And I could change anything I would keep my father from turning to the Dark Side and my mother from dying.
Sincerely, Luke Skywalker

Dear Ahsoka,
Have you every wondered what it would have been like if Obi-Wan really had become your Master and not Anakin?
Thanks, GS
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 09, 2012 9:38 pm

GS,
Wondered, sure; but wanted? no way Very Happy
~Ahsoka

Dear Mace,
I hid your socks in your refrigerator, see if you can find them. 8D
~Anakin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 12 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character