Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Character

Go down 
+28
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
ArtooDeeto
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
Amaranthine
jedigirl1990
luxsoka13
Kayla
SnipsSkywalker
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Kat Kiele

Kat Kiele

Ask a Character - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2012 10:57 pm

Dear Kal'buir,

Why is your armor Sand Gold? is there any specific reason for you to get Vengeance? Also, why do you and Vau have BAD BLOOD? Do you REALLY hate the Jedi?
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Jeditography
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2012 5:14 pm

Atina,

Sand Gold: it's the rage nowadays. All the best armors are Sand Gold, you know. I want it, I can not get more specific than that. Because, it's in our genes, I guess, don't ask me, I'm no scientist!!!! *ahem* Yes, I hate the Jedi. Really. I think.
~Kal'buir

Dear Leia,
Were you scared when you were chasing the scout troopers on the speeder bikes in Endor with Luke? Were the bikes easy to steer?

~Kayla
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2012 8:25 pm

Dear Kayla,

I was concerned, but I didn't have much time to think about how scary it might have been. My whole concentration was focused on steering those bikes and taking out the troopers. They weren't the smoothest rides, but we adapted quickly and, as you know, were able to dodge the trees that popped up everywhere. Sometimes it almost seemed I knew which way to turn before I saw an obstacle. I didn't think about it at the time, but now I suppose the Force was guiding Luke, and maybe helped me out a bit too.

-Leia

----------

Dear Bail Organa,

What are some of your favorite memories of raising Leia? Was it difficult to keep the truth of her birth parents from her?

~Arda
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 4:39 pm

Arda,
Definintely my favorite memories were our times together in the senate when I was training her. One time she brought her blaster and accidentily injured three senators after they opposed a bill she'd proposed. It was an accident though of course, but after that, she was upset they posted a NO BLASTERS ALOWED IN SENATE sign on the entrance door.

Leia was a very intelegent girl growing up, but keeping the secret from her was not difficult because she was always so busy with things or helping me in the senate. Her mind was no where near thinking about her birth, and she had no reason to think about it.

~Bail Organa's Ghost

--

Dear Luke,
Do you think Mara is cannon? Say no.

~Kayla
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 5:01 pm

Dear Kayla,

Here, we have ion cannons, proton cannons, sonic cannons, assault cannons, blaster cannons, but no Mara cannons yet. She doesn't really use cannons, just her lightsaber and the force, so there's no reason for them to name a cannon after her. Since we're famous, we have had people name random things after us. Like "Luke Socks", "Luke Chocolate Milk", and "Luke Hot Dogs".

People are strange.

Hope this helps!
-Luke

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2012 6:39 pm

ROFL! *hugs Amar* That was hilarious!!! No one could of answered it better!!!! XDDD I love it!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2012 1:07 pm

BAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAA!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD I want a cannon named after me!!!!!! XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 28, 2012 8:12 pm

lol amar epic answer and aww lol bluey

Dear anakin,
padme wanted me to ask you about the pink dress she found in your drawer? why do you have a pink dress? where is it from? why are you keeping it? she wants answers and i am curious lol
your curious padawan
ahsoka
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 25, 2012 5:14 pm

THAT WAS HILARIOUS, AMAR. XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD XD

Maybe one day you will...*thinks of inserting a Blue3 cannon into a fanfiction*

___

Ahsoka-

Curiosity killed the gundark.

Ummmm...Padmé wasn't supposed to see that. It's her birthday present. I made it over the course of several long boring hyperspace trips.

-Anakin

Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:05 pm

Dear Sith Lords,

I was wondering if you ever have Dark Side conventions, and if so can I get an invite?

Sincerely,
A Jedi Knight
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 9:13 pm

Jedi Knight,
Only if you pledge yourself to the far superior dark side. Otherwise your life is forfeit.
the Sith Emperor
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 8:50 am

Dear Duchess Satine,
What is the quickest way to get to Mandalore, from Earth?

~Kayla
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 am

Dear Kayla,

I would recommend traveling at lightspeed at there coronets - 15638478354.
That should get you there in about 5 years(since you are going from one galaxy to another)
See you when you arrive Smile
Duchess Satine
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:45 pm

Dear Callista (a.k.a.) Body Snatcher,

Why did you ever dump Luke?

Sincerely,

Mara Jade Skywalker
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 16, 2012 9:49 pm

Dear, Mara Jade (A.K.A) Imp!!!

Because I could no longer be a Jedi and he deserved a JEDI not a barbie doll killer.

Best,

Callista

Dear, Jacen

Why do you always think the worst of Anakin?

~ Mara
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 17, 2012 8:26 pm

Dearest Aunt Mara,

I think the worst of my brother because I am superior in my Force philosophy than his silly Jedi views.

Sincerely,
Your Murderer, Darth Caedus

Dear C-3PO,

Do you know who you're thanking when you say ' Thank the Maker'?

Sincerely,
R2-D2
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 1:54 pm

Dear R2-D2,

I don't recall his name, but for some reason I think he had a rather high sqeaky voice. And red hair! I definintely remember he had red hair. I know he would be pleased to know my memory is in such good working order!!!

-C-3PO

Dear Lando,

Give me my vest back, you pirate!!!

~Han
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 6:21 pm

Han, Old Buddy!

You know I would give your vest back, but um... you still owe me from that time I saved your sorry butt a couple of weeks ago. So... no. Plus, I look *good* in it.

-The Devilishly Handsome Lando Calrissian

Dear Jabba,
How's your son doing? We haven't heard from him in a while?

-Ahsoka and Anakin
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 18, 2012 10:46 pm

Anakin sdjfklkj {and} Ahsoka-

Mysdneskj asdfkjwiue cnskdfwir znm woiefnas sdfkjwoi. {My little punkin is doing wonderfully.} Eudiofajsk dkfajwoein asdfwuehf koiukdj Hutt jowieicjnsk ruend soiuef dniux. {He is learning the ways of the Hutts.} Naroisdkf ndfoiwnd cbuein sbwoiuej zkdjfoawi dshfkjashfiuwyfc ashdfjwiurb iwuof skdfjoiu noiqwnslkjf. {Now I leave to teach him the fine arts of taking ruthless advantage of people, something I only trust myself to teach him.}

- kjfw mcoien sdfwdhfuiw {the great and mighty} Jabba
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2012 9:00 am

LOL! Oh how cool!!!! XD

Hey Leia, what's your favorite thing to drink??? ~Kayla
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2012 11:19 pm

Dear Kayla-

Actually, I really like water. It is very simple, nutritious, and doesn't give bad breath (which is a concern when you're a politician).

-Leia Organa Solo
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 25, 2012 9:16 pm

Dear Corran,

I was wondering how it feels to have no ability in telekinesis?

Your fellow Jedi,

Master Kyp Durron
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:17 pm

Dear Master Durron,

You really like to live on the edge, don't you?

As a serious question, I have come to terms with this unique facet of my persona as a Jedi as you well know. It has taught me serious lessons of patience and coming to terms with myself, and made me the man I am today. It has been harder to watch my son struggle with the same issue, and I am glad that I experienced the same things because I can help him deal with it better.

A quote from one of my books: “Sure. I can’t move a rock with my mind, but, boy, can I make that rock think it’s been moved.”

In all, I feel both Valin and I have greatly made up for our lack of telekinesis in other areas of the Force. And I much prefer it to being a gung-ho space pirate that kills anything that moves.

Sincerely,
Master Corran Horn

Dear Han,

Has Leia ever done anything embarrassing, and if so could you fill us in?

-Curious TLF Girls

Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2012 8:24 pm

Amaranthine wrote:
Dear Master Durron,

You really like to live on the edge, don't you?

As a serious question, I have come to terms with this unique facet of my persona as a Jedi as you well know. It has taught me serious lessons of patience and coming to terms with myself, and made me the man I am today. It has been harder to watch my son struggle with the same issue, and I am glad that I experienced the same things because I can help him deal with it better.

A quote from one of my books: “Sure. I can’t move a rock with my mind, but, boy, can I make that rock think it’s been moved.”

In all, I feel both Valin and I have greatly made up for our lack of telekinesis in other areas of the Force. And I much prefer it to being a gung-ho space pirate that kills anything that moves.

Sincerely,
Master Corran Horn

I LOVE THIS!!!!!!! Absolutely awesome.

Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 14, 2012 9:39 am

Dear TLF girls-

Actually, Leia has done some quite embaralgksd;p

I'm sorry. I would erase that if I could but my computer apparently has some smuggler feature that makes it impossible to backspace. Must be handy. Anyway, my wonderful wife Leia is always confident and poised and never does anything embarrassing.

-Han

---in a brief message sent shortly afterward---

Leia took over my screen, but as I was saying, she has done plenty of embarrassing things! Have I ever told you abotuakv the time that Leia single-handedly ended the Third Sector conflict with grace and poise, and never an embarrassing action.

-Han
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 11 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 11 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next