Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Ask a Character

Go down 
+28
GeneralSnips
jedispork
Ashoka2898
Asala Teron
Darth Tromeros
ArtooDeeto
Ashley Amidala
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
ahsokaandtabby
Amaranthine
jedigirl1990
luxsoka13
Kayla
SnipsSkywalker
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Ahsoka Tano
Pinksaber13
shaak ti
AndrieeJainaSolo
sokafan4ever
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
JediKnightGirl
Aay'liah
Jedi~Chick
Padme's Japor Snippet
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

Ask a Character - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 9:04 am

To Mace,
HOW DARE YOU!! They're blocks of ICE now! D8
OBI_WAAAAAAAN!!!!! Mace is being MEAN to ME!
Anakin

Dear Ahsoka,
If you couldn't have Anakin as your Master, who would you want to train you?
Shena Tokala
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 11:55 am

Dear Shena,

Hm...I couldn't imagine not having Skyguy as my master, but if I had to pick, I would say that I would be likely to work well with Luminara Unduli, since we have worked together in the past!

-Ahsoka

Dear Anakin,
What was your least favorite class in the Jedi Temple?

-Younglings
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 10, 2012 12:15 pm

Dear Younglings
My least favorite class was definitely Meditation(patience) class. I found it really hard to focus and look in at myself. I much preferred action oriented classes like lightsaber training.
Anakin

Dear Obi-Wan
What is your favorite memory with Anakin?
Shena Tokala
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:15 pm

Dear Shena,

Probably after one of our first missions when he did really well and I was proud of him. Or (don't tell Anakin this) after one of the few(very few) times he saved my life.

-Obi Wan

Dear Anakin,
If you could have any middle name what would you pick?
-Amaranthine
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:20 pm

Amaranthine,
My middle name is Awesome. Anakin Awesome Skywalker.
~Anakin Awesome Skywalker

Dear Ahsoka,
If you were able to see the future, would you?
~Blue
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:28 pm

Dear Amaranthine,
Truth is... my middle name is Elmer...
DON'T TELL OBI-WAN OR AHSOKA!!!

If I could change my middle name, it would be something cool like Macaulay or Thorn or Reid or Ajax or Jett or Axel or Gunner or Pierce or Phoenix or Maximus!!!

-Anakin Elmer Skywalker
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 19, 2012 7:31 pm

Blue,
I don't know, I think I would a little afraid to do so. But Master Yoda says that future is always in motion.
Ahsoka

Dear Leia,
Did you ever imagen that your life would turn out the way is has since meeting Luke and Han?
-GS
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun Dec 30, 2012 5:58 pm

Dear GS-

Actually, I thought it'd be much worse. When you meet a too-short stormtrooper, a walking carpet, and the sassy captain of a bucket of bolts, and realize that these new acquaintances will now factor in your life in a huge way, you don't expect much.

I'm glad to say I was wrong.

-Leia Organa Solo

P.S. Han here. Look look! Leia admitted she's wrong! Hold on, I'm going to copy this down for the future. Who knows when this will come in handy?

P.P.S. Han, get off my email!!!! And don't you dare try to blackmail me, mister!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 04, 2013 10:06 pm

Dear Mara,

What is your favorite color and what does it say about you?

~Shaak
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 05, 2013 5:43 pm

Dear Shaak,

My favorite color is blue *thinks of a certain Farmboy and blushes*. I just think he has such gorgeous eyes.... Though I didn't just say that *glances around sheepishly*.

~ Mara

Dear Mistress Leia,

When did you first realize you were in love with Han?

Best wishes,

C-3PO
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:12 pm

C-3PO,

I first realized it when he came back to help Luke while blowing up the Death Star. I tried to ignore it at first, but what can I say? I guess I have a thing for scoundrels.

-Leia

Dear Cad Bane,

You haven't been on The Clone Wars lately, so what have you been up to? I hope to see you on there soon!

-Fellow bounty hunter
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 24, 2013 9:23 pm

Fellow Bounty Hunter-
My whereabouts should be of no interest to you, but if you must know. I've been around the galaxy as a travelling salesman selling my product, De-Active-Ate (copyright Cad Bane). When business is less than successful, I blow up the mall- after sampling all donuts, danishes, and soft pretzels of course. I'm beginning to get addicted!! Well, someone's deciding to be uncooperative at the moment, so I must be off.
Don't try and find me,
~Bane

Dear Obi-Wan,
Have you heard the rumors?
~Bluey
Back to top Go down
ArtooDeeto

ArtooDeeto

Location : In my rightful place, aboard the Jade Shadow during Fate of the Jedi!!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:00 pm

Dear Bluey,

Yes, it is true. I felt a great disturbance in the Force, as if millions of fans suddenly cried out in terror and were suddenly silenced. We have been sold-- to the great Mouse.

May the Force be with you.
Ben Kenobi

Dear R2,

What was your reaction to Mara when we first met her?

Curious,
Luke
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:05 pm

Luke,

beep vroop beep wooooooee beebboopbeep [She seemd a little odd, and I didnt think I could trust her. She gave off the same bounty hunter-ey vibes as Han.]

-R2

Dear Bar Tender Dude (Because I can't remember i fyou actually ever mentiond your name),

What were you thinking when Luke cut off that guys arm in your bar? Like, that's just not normal!
- Aithusa
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 07, 2013 8:46 pm

Aithusa,
Eh, it was a little out of the ordinary, but I mean c'mon. It's a bar.
~"Bar Tender Dude"

Dear Ventress,
What would you do if you were ever given the opportunity to join the Jedi? I know it's not likely at all, but just theoretically.
~Blue
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 8:51 am

Blue,

I wouldn't. I've made too many enemies there. Between Skywalker's pet giving me dirty looks 24/7 and infuriating passive-agressive comments from Skywalker himself, I'd go crazy. They give the light side a bad, extremely annoying public image.

Dear Ahsoka,

What would you be if you weren't a Jedi?

-Pink
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:02 am

Dear Pink,

Hmm, that is a good question. I would probably still be on my home world of Shili with my family. If I wasn't a Jedi I would have liked to try out being something like a Jedi, helping people. To tell you the truth I can't think of myself as not being a Jedi.

Ahsoka

Dear Luke,

What do you think it would have been like if your dad was still alive and with you and Leia now?

-GS
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 22, 2013 8:35 am

Dear GS,

If you mean if he had survived the Death Star, we would probably be talking with him about his past and history, trying to find out where we came from and how he grew up. Right now we're limited to talking with the few who knew him, and viewing recordings from R2D2. There's a lot I'd still like to know. it'd be nice.

Luke

Back to top Go down
arrasailsluvsstarwars

arrasailsluvsstarwars

Location : Fanfiction.net, my penname is Swsvilliansarehot, pm me if u want 2.

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Mar 22, 2013 8:09 pm

Dear Kilindi Matako,
Is it true you loved maul? Nautulans have several hearts, so even though he stabbed you through one, you're probaly still alive but in hidding right? Do you feel any hate towards maul for that, even though he was only fifteen and it was because sideous ordered him to? Do you still love him, even though he doesn't know you're alive?

sincerly, fangirl
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:14 pm

Dear Fangirl,

Well, how would you feel if you got stabbed in the heart? Unfortunently the recipient of your letter is unable to reply, due to a lack of heartbeat. If I were her, I'd want revenge, but who knows, maybe if she were still alive she would find it in her extra hearts to forgive Maul.

~Kilindi Matako's undertaker, Phill

Dear Leia,

Do you sign autographs? I want one!!!

Admiringly, Kayla

Last edited by Kayla on Fri Apr 19, 2013 5:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 19, 2013 5:36 pm

Dear Kayla,

Yes, I do! I'll happily sign one for you Smile

Leia Organa Skywalker Solo[i]

Leia

Dear Obi-Wan,

What is your favorite thing about Siri's personality?

sincerily,
Shena
Back to top Go down
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 24, 2013 8:04 pm

Dear Shena,

Thank you for your letter. Siri is a good friend and I'm not sure how I would choose one thing. I greatly admire her focus and loyalty as a Jedi. As a friend, although we enjoy teasing each other, she can be serious and give wise, rational advice.

Regards,
Obi-Wan Kenobi

-----------

Dear Ahsoka,

What do you like to do when you have free time?

~Arda
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:05 pm

Dear Arda,

During my free time I like to play holochess with the other padawans and some of my other friends like Rex and Padme. I'm not very good, but everyone tells me that I'll get better with experience. I also enjoy practicing with my lightsabers. Anakin and I duel sometimes, which is fun Smile

-Ahsoka

Dear Yoda,

In your many years being a Jedi, have you ever happened to come across a man called The Doctor? If so, what was he like? What did you think of him?

-DSK
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 12:14 pm

DSK, dear
Come across him, I did, yes, hm. The beginning of the Jedi Order, it was. Young, was I- inexperienced, reckless, hmm! In danger of ruins, the Jedi Order was- and barely begun, it had. Selfish, we were; young Jedi, new, yes. Each, to run the Order, we wanted. Show up then, he did, "the Doctor", yes. Teach us, he did, and learn from him, we did. Especially, I. Save our lives, he did. When come, the time did, for him to leave, promise him, did I, that lead the Order responsibly, would I. Take my word, he did. And follow my word, did I. If someday, granted the opportunity to see him again, was I, thank him, I would. An inspiration, he is.
May the Force be with you,
~Yoda

Dear Anakin,
Can I borrow your sheep?
~Obi-Wan
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 11, 2013 5:49 pm

Anakin--

You may certainly not borrow my sheep. The last time you borrowed my sheep you dyed all their wool bright pink--I am loathe to see what you would do to them this time.

--Obi-Wan

Ahsoka--

I'm sad you left the Jedi Order. :( Any plans of what you're going to do in the future?

--Spork
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ask a Character   Ask a Character - Page 13 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ask a Character
Page 13 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15  Next