Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disney!!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
Kayla
Pinksaber13
luxsoka13
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Arda_Ancalima
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
sarahthegeek
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
JediKnightGirl
sokafan4ever
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Winter Celchu27
maryanna
i heart chewie
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
Leia Organa
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 17, 2012 9:41 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:
AHHHHHHH YAY RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances*

MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIEEEEEEE!!!!!! KEEP MOVING FORRWWAARRDDDDDDD!!! ;D

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

celebrate celebrate celebrate celebrate yodasmile yodasmile yodasmile yodasmile loveyoda loveyoda cheerleader cheerleader dancechewy dancechewy dancechewy
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 11:44 am

darn i really need to watch that movie still lol

has anyone else noticed that for the last few movies disney has made they took walt's name out of it instead of walt Disney pictures its just Disney. tht is drving me crazy but thats just my opinion and i was wondering if anyone else noticed thoughts?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 12:04 pm

I hadn't noticed that, but that does seem wrong. Walt Disney started the whole thing after all!
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:28 pm

I don't know that I even saw the last few Disney films to notice it. In a way, I agree it seems wrong but I also think that Disney the company is maybe going in a different direction than Walt Disney the man had invisioned. I mean, it's just maybe they didn't want to put his name behind something they didn't think he would of done. If that makes sense.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:43 pm

i see what you mean but its his company and they should never go in a different direction then he invisioned with his name still attached no matter what Disney is still walt Disney and if they want to take a differnt direction then they need a new company for me there is no excuse for taking his name off his company to me it will always be Walt Disney and i really hope they bring it back
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:46 pm

Yeah, I agree with you. I don't think they should go a different direction either, but that was just a thought. Smile Hopefully they'll put his full name back.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 22, 2012 1:47 pm

true and i hope there is enough of an negative reaction to it that they change it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: everything Disney   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:30 am

cus i'm like a HUGE FAN of disney movies and stuff and i love to talk abou how much i love disney, adn not as in in disney buying star wars and that stuff,so yeah, anyone who wants to talk disney, right here!!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:25 am

Hey, I just merged it with the existing disney topic! Don't worry about it, sometimes they jsut get buried! Thanks for bringing it back up!

What are your favorite Disney movies? I like some old ones like Mulan and Beauty and the Beast! My favorite was Robin Hood. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 9:27 am

omg, my favorites are Tangled, Oliver and Company, Tarzan, Robin Hood, The Lion King, Mulan, the Hunchback of Notre Dame, and omg, so many mooorree.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:19 am

woohoo another Disney fan that is epic Very Happy I love disney its a huge part of my life I work there, and spend much of my free time either watching old disney movies, listening to disney songs, or playing at the parks what can I say I am a disney geek

My favorite movies are lion king (both 1 and 2) and Little Mermaid (1 and 2) and Tarzan, Mulan, Beauty and the Beast

who are your favorite characters? mine are prince Eric, Peter Pan and winnie the pooh
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 10:24 am

OK thanks Armaranthine, i just noticed that, lol!

omg, my fav characters? My fav disney characters are Flynn Rider and Mufasa and Dodger and Merlin and Ariel and Sebastian, and a few others but my mind is soo blank right now.
Back to top Go down
Keirbott

Keirbott

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:08 am

I love Disney Very Happy I use to want to work as a cartoonist for them when I was a kid, but they really don't make them like they used to. Of course, they do still make some good movies. My favorites are The Lion King, Aladdin, and Mulan Very Happy

Last edited by Keirbott on Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 11:56 am

My favorite Disney movies are - Narnia films(first two were co-done by Disney with Walden Media) Mulan, The Lion King, Beauty and the Beast, Cinderella, Tangled, Aladdin, The Little Mermaid, Alice in Wonderland(2010), and Meet the Robinsons. Smile

favorite characters - Mulan, Belle, the Beast, Cinderella, Ariel, Simba, Rapunzel, Flynn, Ariel, Sebastian, Mushu, Cogsworth, Mufasa, Aladdin, Jasmine, and Winnie the Pooh/Tigger/Piglet/Eeyore/Rabbit/Kanga/Roo/Owl/Christopher Robin XD
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 12:37 pm

hmm favorite movies; Mulan (1 and 2), Robin Hood, Brave, Pocahontas, Parent Trap, Toy Story (1 and 2), Aladdin, Peter Pan.

Favorite characters; Jessie, Mulan, Merdia, Kim Possible, Jasmine, Peter Pan.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 pm

My favorite animated Disney movies are Wreck-It Ralph, Tarzan, Mulan, The Lion King, Oliver and Company, The Hunchback of Notre Dame, Beauty and the Beast, Tangled, The Princess and the Frog, The Little Mermaid, The Emperor's New Groove, Lilo and Stitch, and Hercules, though I love all of Disney's movies Smile

My favorite live action Disney movies are the Narnia movies, Prince of Persia, and John Carter. I like Pirates of the Caribbean too.

And I LOVE every single Pixar movie Very Happy A lot Very Happy

My favorite characters are:

Animated: Calhoun, Ralph, Felix, Venellope, Mulan, Belle, the Beast (do we ever even learn his real name?), Tiana, Rapunzel, Flynn, pretty much everyone from The Lion King, Tarzan, Jane, Ariel, Kronk, and I'm sure there are a billion more but I can't think of them at the moment.

Live action: Lucy and Peter from Narnia and Sola, Tars Tarkas, and John from John Carter.

Pixar: EVERYONE. Well maybe not everyone, but seriously I love Pixar movies and don't even think I could choose XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 5:16 pm

yeah, I love every Pixar movie. I don't think it's possible for them to make a bad movie XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 07, 2013 8:07 pm

I love Pixar movies too! Very Happy I love all of them except for Ratatoullie(sp). My favorites are probably Toy Story 3, A Bug's Life, Monsters Inc, and Brave. Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 05, 2013 6:02 pm

Lately I've been trying to watch some Disney movies that I've never seen or have forgotten Smile Today I watched The Hunchback of Notre Dame, and it was really good!!! I love Victor Hugo stories! The movie had some really great themes in it and it really makes you think Smile The music and animation was also beautiful and I thought all the voice actors did a really good job.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 9:11 am

I watched The Hunchback of Notre dame for the first time yesterday and I loved it!!! Very Happy Such a good movie(I loved the 1997 movie and I can't wait to start the book) I agree, DSK, very good themes, and the music was beautiful Very Happy Victor Hugo is one of the best classic writers of them all!!! Very Happy And I loved the characters too Very Happy. Such a great, great movie, one of my favorite Disney films for sure Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 13, 2013 5:25 pm

Yay! Very Happy I'm glad you enjoyed it!!! Very Happy It is a wonderful movie! I agree, Victor Hugo is definitely one of the best classic writers!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 10:03 am

So, who else is excited for Frozen? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 22, 2013 2:28 pm

I don't know that much about it but since I am sure we will sell the merchandise I am most likely going to see it to stay up to date (one of the hard things about my job lol jk Very Happy) From what i have seen it seems pretty cool though
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 7:28 pm

Who has seen Frozen?

I loved it!!!!!!! Very Happy The music was beautiful and all the characters were really fun! It was such a great movie!!!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 02, 2013 8:04 pm

I SAW IT! I SAW IT!!!

It was fantastic! Absolutely loved it! I'm actually writing a review for it for my school newspaper. I'll post it on here when I'm done with the first draft.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney!!!!!!!
Page 9 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next