Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Disney!!!!!!!

Go down 
+23
Kayla
Pinksaber13
luxsoka13
Cia Klivian
jedigirl1990
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Arda_Ancalima
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
sarahthegeek
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
QueenKarina
JediKnightGirl
sokafan4ever
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Winter Celchu27
maryanna
i heart chewie
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
Leia Organa
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
AuthorMessage
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 21, 2011 1:13 pm

I've seen pieces of The Nightmare Before Christmas and it looks..... Interesting. xD WON'T be watching that anytime soon.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:30 pm

I went to Disney Land back when I was six and it was awesome! And my family and I are going to go there this year(when we're down for Celebration VI) so I'm really excited for that!

My favorite Disney movies are -

The first two Narnia movies(Walt Disney and Walden Media did it)
Mulan (LOVE this movie!)
The Lion King
Cinderella
The Little Mermaid
Tangled
Beauty and the Beast
Alice in Wonderland(2010)
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:41 pm

WOOOO DISNEY DISNEY DISNEYY!!!!!! Very Happy I'm a hardcore Disney fangirl. Wink

EPIC favorite Disney choices!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy

My top five favorite Disney movies are as follows. Wink

Meet the Robinsons
Johnny Tremain
TRON: Legacy
Tangled
Aladdin

PLUS A BILLION MORE. Wink

I've been to Walt Disney World more times than I can count.....I'm a spoiled Florida baby. Wink Someday I DREAM of working there...and hopefully that will be someday soon!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 27, 2012 8:49 pm

Thanks! Very Happy
Awesome Jedi-Chick, I hope you get to work at Disney one day Smile
I love Meet the Robinsons and Aladdin, those were very good movies and I really want to see Tron.
And I loved the "Johnny Tremain" book and I want to see the movie Smile
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 10:25 am

al;kdfjalks;jdflkaj;dfl;kasdjf; JOHNNY TREMAIN. <3333 I love him sooo much. Wink (see my banner? the picture right before Indy is Johnny!!! Very Happy) The movie is GREAT Siri, in my opinion better than the book. Wink TRON is awesome too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:43 am

Cool, I'll have to check them out ! Smile Yeah, I suspected that's who he was Wink Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:54 am

yay Jedi~chick for spoiled florida babies I was definitly raised Disney and now its like my second home if i am not working there I play there hehe i can honestly say i am a Disney girl

my favoirte movies are:
Lion king
peter pan
little mermaid
tangled

and JC i hope one day you can work at disney you would be great at it and its a lot of fun however it requires a lot of patience (dealing with tourists hehe)
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 11:59 am

I love those movies, jedigirl! Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 28, 2012 4:48 pm

The little girl I babysit got me hooked on Disney channel XD I've been watching Phineas and Ferb and Jessie lately, and that movie Radio Rebel, which I loved!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 01, 2012 11:45 am

OOOHHH Radio Rebel was great!!!!!!! Very Happy I loved that movie!!!!! ;D I want to see it again. I also liked Lemonade Mouth a LOT. Wink

Jessie is a cute show,....I enjoy it. Wink I also love Phineas and Ferb!!! ;D

Jedigirl, thanks so much!!!! Haha, I have patience....I would absolutely LOVE to work there oneday! ;D
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 03, 2012 1:58 am

Aaaiie! Where has this thread been?!?! xD Disney animated movies are the BEST. MEET THE ROBINSONS, UP, The Little Mermaid, Tangled, Beauty and the Beast, etc etc etc FTW!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
luxsoka13

luxsoka13

Location : Camping out on Endor with the Jedi, Ninja, and Hogwarts Gang!!!!

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:42 pm

My favorite Disney movie depends on the type: As Pixar goes, I LOOOOOOOOOVE Cars 2. Princess: Tangled all the way. You get the idea.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:46 pm

I love those movies too, luxsoka! Very Happy
By the way, I'm SiriKenobi and welcome to the Lakehouse Smile
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 5:51 pm

Oooh, I love Lemonade Mouth JC! Jessie, Phenias and Ferb, Shake It Up , ANT Farm and Good Luck Charlie are pretty cool too Very Happy

The Lion King was amazing and so funny at some points XDDD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:03 pm

Lion king in my opinion is one of the best movies ever.

Good luck charile is great and jesse is a pretty cool show too. Disney channel has pretty good shows the one thing that bugs me about them is they think all of their actors/actresses can sing I mean almost every single one of them has an album of some kind.

but the shows are pretty good
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:12 pm

I'm not a fan of pretty much all of Disney Channel these days. >.> P&F is pretty much the only thing airing now that I think is worth watching. ;P

But I hope to go to college in Orlando FL and work at Disney World!!! Maybe I'd even make it as a face/fur character if I auditioned... juuuust maybe. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:15 pm

good luck thats what my sister wants to do eventually but its definitly nort an easy process haha best thing to do is start working at Disney then go to auditions when you can. since a lot of times they hold auditions for cast members only you have a better shot.

I would like to be a in costume character (fur) one day but really any job at disney is pretty cool Good Luck though hope to see you as a part of the cast member family in a few years. Very Happy you would be great at it
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:20 pm

I also loved The Lion King; it's very well done.
And I used to watch Disney Channel when I was younger; my favorite shows were The Suite Life of Zack and Cody, Hannah Montana, That's So Raven, and Phil of the Future.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:25 pm

ooh I loved phil of the Future and suite life of zack and cody, suite life on deck isn't bad either though, I admit I used to like Hannah Montanna though now I can't stand Miley Cyrus
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 8:56 pm

That's cool Smile
Yeah, apparently her music has gotten kind of inappropriate from what I've heard.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 18, 2012 9:05 pm

her songs at first were really good I don't know about her songs now but her attitude bugs me and some of the choices she has made and stuff
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:39 am

Ahh, that makes sense. I haven't really seen much of her in awhile so I don't really know what she's been doing or how she acts.
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:12 pm

Oh my goodness. I watched Meet the Robinsons for the first time ever last night and I LOVED it! <3 I really need to watch it again soon. xD I am so glad I finally watched it! It was really funny, and sweet, and all around awesome! Smile Keep moving forward!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 24, 2012 7:55 pm

Glad you enjoyed the film, Rachel Smile. I agree, it's a very good movie.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Mar 25, 2012 8:34 am

AHHHHHHH YAY RACHEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*dances*

MY FAVORITE DISNEY MOVIEEEEEEE!!!!!! KEEP MOVING FORRWWAARRDDDDDDD!!! ;D
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disney!!!!!!!   Disney!!!!!!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Disney!!!!!!!
Page 8 of 11Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next