Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite SW Character?

Go down 
+34
SolaceUtara
VestaraKhai
Kayla
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
StarLee
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
sokafan4ever
Aay'liah
jedidreamer
Kat Kiele
Tatypadawan
Bluesaber3
Arda_Ancalima
itsAJedithing
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Darth Tromeros
sarahthegeek
Winter Celchu27
JediKnightGirl
Darth Jayne
Padme's Japor Snippet
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
Leia Organa
Bookworm
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage

Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 10:21 pm

Yoda would have to be my all time favorite...he's sooooo CUTE!!! Although I'm currently all the way, Luke and Mara. Love them together and separately. luke marajade I also like Han, Leia, R2-D2, C-3PO, Anakin Skywalker, Jaina Solo, Anakin Solo, Corran Horn,Wedge Antillies, Tahiri, Siri, Obi-Wan, Thrawn, Saba, and I absolutely LOVE Ben Skywalker!

Last edited by Darkside_has_cookies on Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 09, 2012 11:20 pm

Cool!!!!! I love Luke too!

And now that I think about it, my cousin Ben looks like Ben Skywalker!!! XD I remember when we first watched ANH all I could think about Luke was that he looked like my cousin, but he looks tons like Ben Skywalker too!!! XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 11, 2012 10:13 am

My favorite character is definitely Obi-Wan Kenobi- He's so awesome, so calm, has an awesome personality, he is very selfless, is an amazing duelists, is really powerful with the Force, very funny, and very handsome. Oh, and he's the Ultimate Jedi (in my opinion, anyway) He's just SO COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I also really like
Siri Tachi(I love her and Obi-Wan Very Happy and she is just plan awesome XD We're actually a lot alike)
Qui-Gon Jinn
Anakin Skywalker
Luke Skywalker
Jaina Solo
Anakin Solo
Shaak Ti
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Shaak Ti
Barriss Offee
Tahiri Veila
Mace Windu
Yoda
Satele Shan
Nomi Sunrider
Vima Sunrider
Ferus Olin
Cerasi
Bastila Shan
Padme Amidala
Adi Gallia
Stass Allie
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto
Plo Koon
Darra Thel-Tanis
Leia Organa
Ahsoka Tano
Han Solo
Jacen Solo
and the list goes on and on....
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 16, 2012 3:40 pm

Ahsoka is my upmost favorite but she has to share the first spot with Luke, Leia, and Obi-Wan. I can never have just one favorite, its too hard Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedispork

jedispork

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 30, 2012 10:48 pm

My favorite Jedi, in order, are Obi-Wan, Ahsoka, and Keelyvine Reus. I love Master Reus; she's such a little known character but she's very very cool.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:21 pm

After the newest episode, I can easily say my favorite character is Obi-Wan. He is just such a hero and a good person! I won't say any more for now, but he totally rocked in the newest episode!!! I feel really sorry for people who didn't get to see it, because this probably had the best Obi-Wan moment ever! "You may kill me, but you will never destroy me." I loved that scene!!! Definitely the strongest TCW moment to date!!!

Though I do have several close seconds too!

Embo is another of my favorites, just because he's freaking awesome!!! XD I love bounty hunters, especially ones with honor! Not to mention he has a hat that's a shield and a pet wolf!!!!! You can't get cooler than that!

I also love Satine!!! She really brings out the best in Obi-Wan and the dynamic between those two is wonderful! She's also just such a strong character! I really admire her, because the whole time Mandalore was being corrupted she stayed true to her beliefs and wasn't influenced by the evil around her.

Anakin is another favorite of mine, because I find his story a very good one and I like how he was redeemed in the end.

Ahsoka is also one of my favorites! She shows that a girl can kick butt too and she and Anakin make a great team! I've really grown close to the character and I've enjoyed seeing her grow over the course of the show.

Those are probably my very favorites, but some of my others are Darth Maul, Bo-Katan, Chewbacca, Cad Bane, Han Solo, Sugi, and Pre Vizsla.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:25 pm

Totally agree DSK!!!!! Obi-Wan's amazing, and my already high level of respect and awesomeness-level for him has definitely gone up!

To be honest, the characters I write with a lot in NSNW end up growing on me Very Happy When I write them silly and kind of give them their own little quirks and such, characters that I never really cared much about become a real focal point for me.

For example, I always have really liked Anakin, but only after writing NSNW for a while did I actually consider him to be like right there tied for first place as favorite- Obi-Wan too!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 7:29 pm

That's really awesome Blue!!! Very Happy I love the way you write everyone in NSNW, it's so much fun!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:10 pm

Thanks Satine!!! It's totally fun. I'll try and get back to writing soon. It's just been hard lately. Razz
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 8:57 pm

I know how you feel! Good luck with your writing!!!!! I'm looking forward to reading more Smile I'm super happy that at least there's one world in which Obi-Wan and Satine get to be alive and married Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Feb 02, 2013 9:53 pm

Very Happy I'll make sure to add her to the next chapter. I've got to find a way to either shorten or avoid the Christmas scenes, because I forgot to write them at the time they were supposed to be, and it'd be boring now XD
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 03, 2013 11:54 am

My top favorite characters are

Obi-Wan Kenobi - He's the ultimate, best Jedi, of course!!! Very Happy XD I love him- He's awesome, amazing, and just an all around good person. Definitely one of the strongest people I know. He's just epic!! Very Happy Plus, he's definitely my type Smile

Siri Tachi - SO COOL!! I love this character so much! She's a good role model for girls(she's a very powerful Jedi who has awesome fighting abilities) and my favorite girl Jedi! Very Happy I love her and Obi-Wan(it's really sweet, healthy, and the first romance that I actually liked) and I want to see more of it. She is a character I identify with really well and someone I'd like to aspire to be Smile And one of the greatest Jedi Smile

Qui-Gon Jinn - He's epic, of course! Definitely one of the greatest Jedi and the perfect master for my favorite Jedi Smile I loved him when I first met him in TPM and I loved him even more after reading the Secrets of the Jedi and the Jedi Apprentice series.

Anakin Skywalker - I actually didn't care for him too much at first(though I really liked him in TPM) but now, after reading the books and growing older, I really like his character and understand him, even if I disagree with what he did. He's a wonderfully complex character and one of the best heroes/villains I've come across.

Jaina Solo - My role model for many years, I loved this girl and find her to be a wonderful role model for girls. She's strong, intelligent, powerful, and a wonderful Jedi. Plus she's the Sword of the Jedi- how cool is that?

I also love
Luke Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Shaak Ti
Aayla Secura
Luminara Unduli
Shaak Ti
Barriss Offee
Tahiri Veila
Mace Windu
Yoda
Satele Shan (awesome role model for girls)
Meetra Surrick (same as above)
Nomi Sunrider (ditto)
Vima Sunrider (ditto)
Bastila Shan (ditto)
Ferus Olin
Cerasi
Padme Amidala
Adi Gallia
Stass Allie
Ki-Adi Mundi
Kit Fisto
Plo Koon
Darra Thel-Tanis
Leia Organa
Han Solo
Jacen Solo
Back to top Go down
GenawullGweevus

GenawullGweevus

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 09, 2013 9:52 am

well my favorite would have to be in no real order particular and stuff:
General grievous (awesomme!! his voice!)
Cad bane (so awesome and hot and badass!)
Darth vader (he wears all black, of course he's my favorite)
Jango fett (mando's plus bounty hunter equals awesome)
Embo (HATSHIELD THING)
Darth maul (rawrr, go maulie!!)
Ahsoka (so cool!)
Obiwan kenobi (because everyone loves obi-wan!!)
Aurra sing
Ventress
Mother Talzin

Back to top Go down
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:44 pm

My favorites are for sure Padme and Anakin (they just go together - how can I chose?). After that Han, Siri, Obi-Wan, I liked Kyp Durron. I haven't seen Clone Wars yet. All this talk about it is making me crazy! Got to watch it soon. Smile This is my first post. Never joined a forum before. Excited!
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:49 pm

Yay!!!! Very Happy Welcome to the forum! It's so great to meet you! Smile

Good choices! Smile

Yes, you need to watch The Clone Wars! It really adds a lot to the saga, especially the story of Anakin! There are also a ton of really cool new characters in it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 8:50 pm

Hey Vulnerable_to_Love! Welcome to the forum!!!! Very Happy I hope you have a fantabulous time here! I'm Bluesaber3, but you can call me Blue or Bluey if you want to! Can't wait to get to know you better!

You should watch the Clone Wars soon! I think that everyone has their part of Star Wars that just "clicks" for them and is their favorite, and that's how the Clone Wars is for me! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Vulnerable_to_Love

Vulnerable_to_Love

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:38 pm

Wow. Thank you so much Bluey and DuchessSatineKenobi. I feel like 9-year-old Anakin among the Jedi Council! :)This is all so new to me. How do I make my signature picture smaller, somebody? It says I have to wait 7 days to "post external links." This probably isn't the place to ask, either. :)I'm just so excited to be here! I read the tagline on the top picture and my jaw just dropped. Christian, girls, Star Wars?? Count me in! Thanks for being so welcoming!

I forgot to mention my huge love for Qui-Gon Jinn! He and Anakin are so alike in many ways. How would Star Wars have changed if he had lived and been Anakin's master? Would he have understood him better? I love studying characters and asking "what if!"

Oh, and you can just call me Joy, if you want. *shy smile*
Back to top Go down
http://www.joybetweenhispaws.weebly.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 16, 2013 9:45 pm

Alrighty, Joy!! Very Happy I'll have to search around a bit to find out how to shrink your picture and I have to go to bed right now :/ but I'll private message you or something when I figure it out!! Smile

I know, this place is literally amazing, I've made so many great friends since I joined a couple years ago. DSK (DuchessSatineKenobi) is the one who actually told me about this site.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 11:16 am

I already said this on another topic, but I'll say it here too- welcome to the forum, Joy! Very Happy That's awesome that you like Obi-Wan and Siri too! Very Happy Those are my favorite characters ever! I also love Qui-Gon, Anakin, Padme, and Han! Smile
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 17, 2013 4:10 pm

I'm glad you're liking it here Joy! Smile Oh yes, I like Qui-Gon too! It is very interesting to think about what would have happened if he had lived!
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 4:38 pm

Embo!!! My love for Embo is reawakening! Seriously, he is just too cool! He's like a galactic samurai!

Besides Embo, my favorite character would have to be Obi-Wan. He's so cool, and funny, and nice, and has a great story.

Another really close favorite is Ahsoka. She's a great role model and I love the growth she experiences.

And of course, I love Satine Very Happy She's so cool! I admire how selfless she is. She really wants to protect her planet, and throughout all the corruption that surrounds her she stays true to what she believes in.

I love a lot of the characters, really. Han, Chewie, Luke, Anakin, Mace Windu, Qui-Gon, R2, C3PO, Leia, pretty much all of the bounty hunters.

Has anyone's taste in characters changed since you first saw Star Wars? Did you have a favorite from day one and they're still your favorite, or have you changed it up a little?

When I first watched Star Wars I was in love with Anakin XD I had this huge crush on him XD He was my favorite for a long time. Then I saw the Mandalore Arc of The Clone Wars, and I kind of realized how awesome Obi-Wan is, and he slowly became my favorite.

I've loved Ahsoka ever since I saw The Clone Wars movie. I didn't really care much about the bounty hunters until season 2 of the Clone Wars, when they featured prominently. I became a pretty big fan of them after that.

I used to really hate Mace Windu, which cracks me up now because he's one of my favorites XD After I saw the Avengers, it was impossible not to like him XD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 7:05 pm

My favourite, from pretty much day 1, has always been Ahsoka. I know a lot of people hated her at first, but eleven/twelve-year-old me saw her blowing up droids and standing up to the adults and thought "she is so cool." My opinion on her hasn't changed much at all in the last few years.

A character I didn't expect to like as much as I do now is Obi-Wan. I didn't really care for him until the Prison arc in Season 4 of the Clone Wars, then I decided that I really liked him. I don't know, I think he just seemed a little more human after that. He's my second or third favourite character right now.

I do like Yoda more as well, after his arc in Season 6.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:28 pm

My top favorite characters are
Obi-Wan Kenobi
Siri Tachi
Jaina Solo
Qui-Gon Jinn
Anakin Skywalker
Anakin Solo
Luke Skywalker
Tahiri Veila
Tenel Ka Chume Ta' Djo
Ferus Olin
Satele Shan
Nomi Sunrider
Vima Sunrider
Meetra Surick
Shaak Ti
Luminara Unduli
Barriss Offee(EU only)
Bastila Shan
Aayla Secura
Mace Windu
Yoda
Kit Fisto
Plo Koon
Darra Thel-Tanis
Scout(Tallisibeth Enderwung-Esterhazy)
Whie Maleraux
Bant Eerin
Cerasi
Tahl
Astri
Garen Muln
Darth Zannah
Padme Amidala
Leia Oragana
Bail Organa
Han Solo
etc.

My favorite characters have, for the most part, remained the same. I always loved Obi-Wan(and he was one of my favorite characters) but he didn't become my absolute favorite until I read Secrets of the Jedi. Jaina Solo was my favorite character for a while, as was Siri Tachi, and I think my first favorites were Luke and Leia. Unlike a lot of people, I actually really liked Ahsoka at first(she was awesome and wasn't overtly-powered like they made her out to be- at least, that's how I view it), but I started to lose interest in her when they aged her(which I wish they hadn't done, since I wanted to see her develop into the person she was later on instead of them just skipping ahead and us loosing all the character development we could have witnessed). Wow, that was a bit of a tangent, sorry about that.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 9:55 pm

Good answers everyone! Very interesting! Very Happy I love hearing about favorite characters!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 10, 2014 11:39 pm

On the subject of Ahsoka's aging- at first, I honestly didn't see a difference in her personality from Assassin to Heroes on Both Sides. I think they aged her appearance first, and then her personality. I didn't really start to see a change in her until after the Season 3 finale, when she became more mature and less "snippy". I do think we got to see her character develop and change, but it was different kind of change, then what people may have expected.

Another thing- it isn't just one character, but I didn't expect to like the clones as much as I do now. I couldn't have cared less about them at the beginning, but I slowly warmed up to them and ended up loving the Umbara arc and Fives' arc in Season 6. I'm especially fond of Domino Squad.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 16 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite SW Character?
Page 16 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next