Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite SW Character?

Go down 
+34
SolaceUtara
VestaraKhai
Kayla
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Cia Klivian
StarLee
Pinksaber13
jedigirl1990
SnipsSkywalker
sokafan4ever
Aay'liah
jedidreamer
Kat Kiele
Tatypadawan
Bluesaber3
Arda_Ancalima
itsAJedithing
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
Darth Tromeros
sarahthegeek
Winter Celchu27
JediKnightGirl
Darth Jayne
Padme's Japor Snippet
Amaranthine
Jedi~Chick
allishmalli
Rex'sgirl
Leia Organa
Bookworm
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next
AuthorMessage
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:05 pm

I used to loathe Windu, but ever since The Avengers came out he's been slowly growing on me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:10 pm

LOL! That's funny. Windu and Fury have simularities (duh) I don't like. Such as being over dramatic. Razz
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:12 pm

I still loathe Windu... he's actually my least favorite character besides Palpatine and Lux. XD I just all around hate his character. Razz
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:14 pm

LOL!

I used to hate Anakin, but I've decided the CW Anakin is different from the Anakin from the movies. So, I like the CW Ani, but I don't really like the Prequel version at all. Razz
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:16 pm

Same here! I just... really found nothing interesting about Prequel Anakin- besides Jake Lloyd's Anakin. He was adorable. XD

But TCW Anakin is both hilarious and awesome... with a dash of Dark Sidish tendencies. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 5:29 pm

I agree about Anakin! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:08 pm

i love all anakin prequel anakin and his relationship with obiwan is what drew me into starwars in the first place so he will always have a place in my heart. with clone war anakin i have come to love anakin even more

As for windu he can bug me sometimes but i overall like him

two characters i can't stand though are palpatine and c3p0 so yeah that is all lol
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:15 pm

I like Anakin in the prequels, in the EU, and in TCW. When I was younger I found him annoying in AotC but now that I'm older, I really like him. I definitely like Anakin the best in the ROTS novelization; his character was explored in great depth and I grew to truly understand him. And I agree, jedigirl, I love Obi-Wan and Anakin's relationship Very Happy

I actually have always liked Mace Windu, I thought he was a pretty cool Jedi(I actually really like the Jedi Order and I agree with the no attachment rule). I especially liked him after reading "Shatterpoint"

Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:18 pm

i have yet to read that one i definitly want to though

and i agree i love reading about anakin in the Rots novelization like you said they go lots more in depths and you see more of the internal stuggle.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:39 pm

I hope you like it, it's very well written(and it's by the Matthew Stover who wrote the ROTS novel)

I agree, that book was SO GOOD! Very Happy Very Happy While reading it, I remember telling my mom "Mom, I understand why Anakin turned..." and freaking out about it XD.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:41 pm

lol i felt the same way it definitly gives you a clearer picture of why he turned as for shatterpoint especially if its written by the same author looks like i am going to have to go out and buy it
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:43 pm

I don't even know why I like Windu because I don't really agree with lots of the things he says, but he's just got this tough swag to him, and he can kick some serious butt too! XD

Kit Fisto is also quickly becoming one of my favorite jedi (second to Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Ahsoka). Very Happy He's just plain awesome!

Last edited by DuchessSatineKenobi on Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:45 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:44 pm

Thanks Smile Great, hope you like it! Very Happy It definitely gives a deep look at Mace Windu's psyche which is really awesome since it hadn't been done before Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:47 pm

defintily i don't agree with everything he says but i can usually see his point of view kinda anyway and fisto is awsome i love how he like always smiles hes super cool

plo though is definitly becoming one of my faves also next to anakin obiwan and ahsoka i hope we get to see maybe a bit more plo koon and ahsoka i really like their relationship

thanks siri can't wait to check it out sounds really cool
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 8:54 pm

You're welcome, jedigirl Smile

I agree, DSK, Kit Fisto is definitely a really cool Jedi. I loved him in The Lair of Grievous; I hope we get to see more of him! Smile I also like Plo Koon, jedigirl, he's a really good character Smile.

Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:00 pm

Very Happy definitly hoping we get more fisto loved him in leir of grievous he needs more screen time as does plo in my opinion Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:11 pm

I agree! I also really want to see more of Luminara, Barriss, Aayla, and Shaak Ti Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:13 pm

yes definitly Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SolaceUtara

SolaceUtara

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:43 pm

Obi-Wan Forever!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.prophetsoftheforce.blogspot.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:49 pm

SolaceUtara wrote:
Obi-Wan Forever!!! Very Happy

YES, TOTALLY!!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 19, 2012 9:50 pm

woohoo who doesn't love obiwan Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 12:29 pm

WINDOW!!!! HEHEHEHEHE I don't really like him much but I love love looove making fun of him Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 8:40 pm

lol blue you crack me up
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 10:51 am

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 21, 2012 1:01 pm

lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite SW Character?   Favorite SW Character? - Page 15 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite SW Character?
Page 15 of 17Go to page : Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16, 17  Next