Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Favorite Shirt

Go down 
+23
Asala Teron
sarahthegeek
JediKnightGirl
Starwarsartist
Kat Kiele
Padme's Japor Snippet
Wolffe's Chick
maryanna
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
sokafan4ever
Admin
futurejedigirl0202
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Obi-Wan's Padawan
i heart chewie
Rex'sgirl
Arda_Ancalima
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Jedi~Chick
Leia Organa
Winter Celchu27
27 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 20, 2012 9:38 am

okay i officially (at least for now) have a new favoirte HU shirt its the luke and leia looking for love in Alderann places i absolutly love the shirt i have worn it at least twice a week since i have gotten it not only is it super light and soft and comfty the picutre is super bright and i just love the way it looks. I also really want to get the r2d2 one my sister has it and i love the color sadly at sww they didn't have my size but i am definitly planning on ordering it online soon.

I am so mad at myself though i got the boba fett charm at sww and it fell off i am having the worst luck with them staying on we even used tools to get them on and thought they were secure looks like i am going to have to go to a jewlers to make sure but still love it
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:00 pm

My favorite shirt is definitely the Mara shirt now. Wink It's gorgeous and very very comfortable. Smile I love it!!
I also bought the Rebel Alliance tank top and it is SO NICE. Very Happy I love it a lot, very pretty and comfortable. Wink
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 8:08 pm

I've got those shirts, too. I am wearing the Mara shirt now! I think my favorite would probably be he Ahsoka and Plo, but that may be just because it was my first HU shirt.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2012 10:59 pm

Isn't the Mara shirt gorgeous?!?! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy I LOVE IT SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :3
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:29 am

I admit that even though i have never heard of mara jade until i came on here and still haven't read anything about her in books the shirt was beautiful absolutly georgous (though i am still trying to figure out how you girls got a mara Jade shirt before an obiwan or anakin shirt was made lol just saying )

I love the r3d2 shirt i bought it saturday and am so excited to wear it probably tommrow for the first day of school yay Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:23 am

The Ahsoka hoodie takes the gold! It's comfy and not too heavy or light--sturdy as well. I'm scared to wash it since it might shrink. The sleeves fit me well but my hands are a bit too long and narrow for the thumbholes...

XDD

Anyhow, I still love it a ton and would recommend it to anyone in the market for an HU product. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 11:26 am

I agree pink and i am soo excited for october when she is going to release it in adult sizes i will definitly be buying one
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2012 5:49 pm

Also can't wait for the adult sizes this fall......I really want to buy that one!!!!!!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Favorite Shirt   Favorite Shirt - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Favorite Shirt
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7