Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny stories?

Go down 
+28
luxsoka13
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Pinksaber13
Winter Celchu27
Voronda Elda-Aranel
shaak ti
Aay'liah
QueenKarina
itsAJedithing
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
allishmalli
SnipsSkywalker
AlynaJoe13
sokafan4ever
jedidreamer
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Bluesaber3
Rex'sgirl
Leia Organa
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

Funny stories? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:19 pm

Harry Potter is very useful in real life too. There was this HUGE spider on my bedroom wall, and I was so freaked so I grabbed the nearest thing(which happened to be a copy of Order of the Phoenix and chucked it at the wall as HARD as I could. I still have the smushed spider on my wall XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 05, 2011 9:43 pm

LOL!!! Ron wouldn't have been happy.

"Follow the spiders! Why couldn't it have been follow the butterflies?" XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
itsAJedithing

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 6:02 pm

AHAH! Butterflies are much nicer though. Wink
Recently I was face timing with Chibi and I went to get cookies in my kitchen. So I placed my phone on the counter and I saw a lizard on the ceiling. I'm notorious for doing really crazy and well not-so-bright things. I grabbed this matched shaped lighter and tried jumping and getting it off the ceiling. It continued to scurry onto the top of the cabinets. I pulled up a chair, stood on it, and began to whack around with the lighted trying to find the lizard. Then I asked Chibi for help (while she's laughing hysterically.) So I put my phone on top of the cabinets so she could tell me if she saw it or not. (Mind you I almost fell off a couple of times!) I gave up and finally got my cookies! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:03 pm

OH MY FREAKING FORCE. I just laughed SO hard itsAJedithing!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XDDDD That was SOOOOOOOO hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I can SO see Chibi sitting there laughing hysterically. XDDDD Wow. Yay for cookies though! LOL!!!!!!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
itsAJedithing

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:14 pm

YES COOKIES!!!! Her grandma came in though and was like what is she doing? And Chibi had to explain it. It was one of those "I should have never asked moments."
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 7:16 pm

AHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Poor Grandma. XDDDDDDD She musta been so confused. XDDDDD LOL!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:12 pm

THAT'S SO FUNNY XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:51 pm

Haha!!!! ATTACK OF THE COOKIE LIZARD!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 07, 2011 8:56 pm

That's a great story, itsAJedithing!!! Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:13 am

Okay the funniest things JUST happened but I don't think I can adequately relate it to you so I will just walk you through it... I am blue, mom is black.

"Alyna! Come kill this spider!!" (From all the way across the house): Shocked pale "WHAT!?? No way!" "Yes! Come!" "Why do I have to do it?!" "Because I don't want to and your brother won't go near it!" "AWW!! Fiiine..." Suspect *Goes onto patio and looks at spider* affraid "MOOOOM!!! THIS IS A BLACK WIDOW!!!! GAAAAAHHH!!!!!!!" "All the more reason to kill it!" *Whimpers* "Okay..." *Goes and gets stick. Stabs evil spider* "Die!" *Evil spider falls on ground and tries to crawl away* "Gah!! DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!" *Hits spider on every word* "HAH!!" *Stands up proudly as smushed spider cowers at feet* celebrate cheers "It's DEAD!!" Very Happy
"Good, now go around and kill all the other spiders in the corners." "WHHHAAATT!! I BARELY ESCAPED FROM THIS ONE WITH MY LIFE!!" "Just use the spray!" Neutral "There's spray?......"
And this is why you should stay away from spiders. They multiply.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:38 am

AHAHA!!!!! LOL!!!! DIE SPIDER seems to be getting around. XD
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 11:49 am

Haha, it's a classic line. Very Happy It comes out without you thinking about it!! Plus, squishing spiders is much more satisfying when you yell it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:01 pm

Haha I agree Alyna! I wouldnt have shouted it unless it was more satisfying even though my co-worker probably now thinks I belong in a mental asylum! Razz
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 12:30 pm

Oh no no no. lol If they were to go kill a spider, they would totally do the same thing. I'm convinced that spiders don't really die unless you tell them to. haha, okay maybe not but in my own little world, they don't. lol
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:14 pm

LOLOLOLOL!!

I want to go find a spider and shout at it!! XDDDD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:43 pm

Haha!! Well at least Im not the only one who shouts DIE SPIDER when beating a spider! Lol!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 1:46 pm

Yeah! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:13 pm

I got a funny story! We ate at Texas Roadhouse for supper and they played the song American Pie. Being the crazed fangirls we are, me and my mom broke out into song in the middle of supper singing the lyrics to Weird Al's parody The Saga Begins! Just imagine us in the middle of the resturant, people starring, and singing "Qui-Gon said now listen here, just stick it in your pointy ear. I still, we teach this boy!" XD

Also, when we where at Wal-Mart, they were playing commercials for the blu-ray release of Star Wars! Very Happy A scene from ROTS came on and jumped up and down practically screaming "MOM! Look, its Anakin and Obi-Wan on the TV!" bounce

Last edited by JediKnightGrl on Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:16 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:20 pm

LOL That's hilarious!!!!!!!!! I've never even heard the original of that song, just the parody!! XDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:25 pm

LOL!

Yesteday, we went on a suspension bridge over a huge river. I'm terrified of heights, so I couldn't look down and I walked as slow as I could, because I was scared the bridge was going to fall. (Sounds stupid, now that I look back at it, but whatever...) Then I saw a HUGE brown spider spinning a web on the railing by my hand and I freaked out. I screamed, and then, fear of heights forgotten, I ran across the bridge at top speed. My brother was laughing soo hard!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:54 pm

LOL! I love that song Very Happy EEK spider! Hate those!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 6:59 pm

I love that song. Tara I did the same thing once, only in the Bed Bath and Bodyworks place. XDDD I was screaming the lyrics practically. XDD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 7:05 pm

Haha Tara that's hilarious!! I have never heard the song nor the parody!

Lol! SWA sorry but that is really funny!!
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 9:09 pm

Haha that's awesome!! Never heard the parody, but I love that song! lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 09, 2011 10:54 pm

LOL SWA!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny stories?
Page 4 of 15Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next