Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny Little Incident

Go down 
+2
Duchess Satine Kenobi
allishmalli
6 posters
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Funny Little Incident Empty
PostSubject: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 7:55 pm

Hey! I wanted to share a story, but I wasn't quite sure which section to put it in.
A long time ago in a house far far away (actually, more like a couple of months ago in my house), I told my dad that Ashley Eckstein was married to the baseball player David Eckstein. So last night while my dad was in Missouri at Joe's Crab Shack, he sees a guy with a shirt that has "Eckstein" on the back along with his number (I think it was 22). So my dad goes up to the guy and asks him if he could take a picture of the back of his shirt so that he could send it to me (I wasn't there). Then he backed up his explanation with, "His wife plays a character on Star Wars: The Clone Wars and my 16-year old daughter really likes that show." The guy agrees (though I think my dad could tell that he was a little bit weirded out) and my dad takes the picture. After that, he apologized if he weirded him out a bit. I though this story was funny and a bit embarrassing. What do y'all think?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeSun Apr 08, 2012 8:46 pm

That's so neat! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeMon Apr 09, 2012 10:26 am

That's so cool! Yeah, i bet your dad did seem a little weird to that guy.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 4:51 pm

lol dads can be so weird sometimes but thats acutally really cool. I saw a family at disney one time that were all wearing Eckstein shirts and I was like freaking out lol.

oh and today I had an awkward moment at the gas station. I was getting a drink and the cashier was like whats on your shirt is that an ant? I first I freaked out a bit thinking an ant was crawling on me. I was wearing my HU plo and ahsoka shirt and I looked down and realized she was talking about the faces. So me and my sister laughed and explained it was from starwars and that it was plo koon. She then asked whats a plo? and we again explained a character from sw. later she said oh so its from star trek? *facepalm* then she told a story about how she saw one sw movie and feel asleep aww the life of a fangirl Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 5:02 pm

Both of the stories are cool and funny Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 6:56 pm

That's crazy, Jedigirl that would have been so awkward..."is that an ant" XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitimeFri Jan 25, 2013 7:16 pm

yep it was very awkward trying to explain plo koon to someone who hardly knows what starwars is and really an ant of all things people have said about my shirts thats the weirdest lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny Little Incident   Funny Little Incident Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny Little Incident
Page 1 of 1