Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Funny stories?

Go down 
+28
luxsoka13
Ahsoka Tano
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
jedigirl1990
Pinksaber13
Winter Celchu27
Voronda Elda-Aranel
shaak ti
Aay'liah
QueenKarina
itsAJedithing
Amaranthine
Arda_Ancalima
JediKnightGirl
allishmalli
SnipsSkywalker
AlynaJoe13
sokafan4ever
jedidreamer
Wolffe's Chick
Starwarsartist
Padme's Japor Snippet
Bluesaber3
Rex'sgirl
Leia Organa
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Jedi~Chick
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

Funny stories? - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 10:42 am

XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 2:41 pm

LOL EVERYONE!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:27 pm

LOL!!!

Oh, I had an interesting moment yesterday:

So I'm standing in the middle of the road with my friend (who was Elisabeth Swan) and I have her sword and am playing around with it. And then Tristan, a guy from my class (who half the girls are going crazy over. he's not even that nice! ) comes over and just stares at me, then says "Oh, Shaak Ti" (well obviously not ST, but you know...) and I'm just like "... um... awkward" and we were just looking at each other for a minute, having no idea what to do. Finally 'Elisabeth' said "so... can I have my sword?"

Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2011 5:38 pm

XDDDDDDDDDDD That's funny!
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 2:00 pm

I killed another spider!!! And yes I did scream Die spider! I had to scream it twice actually! First I tried squishing it with my Biology book(that Im using as a desk while I draw) I thought I got it but I couldnt find its squished body in the carpet so I got my dad's maglite and my boots on I found it behind the trash can so I squished it and screamed DIE SPIDER..again. Its dead now. When all else fails your boots never let you down!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 3:31 pm

I used a hair dryer as a weapon against a mosquito in the bathroom today!!! I was all like pointing it at the mosquito, it was SO MUCH FUN!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 5:56 pm

LOL!!! 'DIE SPIDER!' Has recently become my favorite thing to scream XDD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:03 pm

Totally. XD
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:04 pm

Hehe!
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 6:05 pm

:DDD XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 7:59 pm

I'm gonna be a mermaid on my NaNo book cover! Very Happy

*edit* Wait...wrong topic.

Does that count as funny? It was an accident. XD
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 02, 2011 9:22 pm

LOL!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 4:44 pm

Hahaha, I had two quite funny moments in Publix the other day! One involves possibly finding my soul mate. Wink

So I was texting my mom about something she wanted me to get and she said "Make sure to get the ones that are on sale" and I said "I did." Haha and she said "I have tought you well, my Padawan." Haha, I busted out laughing and said, "Going star wars on me huh?" And she said, "Haha, Sometimes that's the only way to get you to pay attention." heheh, not meeeeeee! Wink

Okay, and the second moment was when I found these totally epic Clone wars gummies! *Angels sings* Anyways, in my pursuit of getting them, I somehow suceeded in knocking off the whole row with my basket....cause I'm just that talented.

So there I am, a teenage girl standing there alone, surrounded by star wars gummies. lol, I felt so stupid. I start picking them up and one of the guys who works there comes up and starts helping me. He looked like he was about my age. I wanted to crawl into a hole and die... But then he's like " Star wars fan?" Of course, I'm gonna stand up for my Star wars love so I kinda laugh and say "Oh yeah, gotta love Anakin." *insert incredibly red face after this statement* but he laughs too and says "That's true. More of an Obi-wan fan myself though. Guess you watch the series?" So we talked about it for a few minutes before I just about run away.

Hahaha, needless to say, I think any guy who will discuss star wars with me in the kids gummy section is a kindred spirit....I may never be able to show my face in the grocery store again though.... hahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 5:51 pm

LOL!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 9:46 pm

THAT. IS. EPIC. Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Aly, I wish I had an experience like that!!! XDDDD Even if it was slightly embarrassing! XD

Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:06 pm

Haha, it was QUITE embarressing. These things always seemed to happy to me though... I've gotten used to it... Very Happy lol
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2011 11:59 pm

Haha, talk to him if you see him again! Razz You probably didn't even need to be embarrased, he probably enjoyed a break from his job to chat with a fellow Star Wars fan. Smile
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:52 am

Hahaha, I didn't even ask his name. Razz lol And it wasn't embaressment about the star wars... it was more embaressment that I couldn't even take a simple box of harmless gummies off the shelf without causing the rest of the bunch to attack me! HAhaha, but I have to admit, looking back, it was pretty doggone funny. Bahahaa!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 12:38 pm

Lol! Was he laughing, or holding back a smile?

Aw, don't worry, I wouldn't have asked his name either, most likely.
Back to top Go down
AlynaJoe13

AlynaJoe13

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 05, 2011 2:16 pm

Hahah, he was very nice as far as not mocking me goes. Smile when he first walked up, he kind of laughed, but it was a nice laugh, not a "You're stupid, you're a ridiculous klutz" laugh. Haha Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:36 am

Lol, thats hilarious! Ii wish something like that would happen to me. Makes life interesting. As one of my BFF's put it: Those random awkward moments are what make life interesting.
On Friday, while eating lunch, Emma says "Oh there's a spider hanging off your hair." She was looking directly at me, so I totally freaked out. I jumped up (almost dropping my lunch) and find a spider (floating in mid-air) hanging from my hair. I get it off while screaming "DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" While smashing it. Um... yeah, every one was staring at me.

Then I change spots and the SAME spider crawls out from under my tray. And it all started over again.
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:37 am

Lol the spider that never givves up! Razz
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 9:50 am

yep. eventually Natalie put it on the grass. Oh, gosh, I HATE spiders. Especially Hobo spiders, I use to have one that had a web outside my window.
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Hobo spiders??????? XDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 06, 2011 7:13 pm

Here's a funny story.

My siblings and I thought the clone named Hardcase was named "Hot Cakes" ..... yeah, go figure. XDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Funny stories?   Funny stories? - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Funny stories?
Page 8 of 15Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 11 ... 15  Next