Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?

Go down 
+13
jedigirl1990
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Wolffe's Chick
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:44 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I guess I could try. Wait, I could just get the ebook! *facepalm* I totally forgot about that!!! Razz I'm not used to having ebooks XD

Me neither. I've had the first Lost Tribe of the Sith book on my Amazon account for a long time and I haven't finished it yet.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:39 am

I finished Wild Space!!!! Oh it was so, so epic!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!! I was scared nearly the whole time, though!!!! When Obi-Wan was in the terrorist bomb Surprised Scary!!! And I almost started crying when

Spoiler:

Poor Obi-Wan, he never gets a break.

I also LOVED how they included scenes from "Downfall of a Droid"! Very Happy Totally made my day!!!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:43 am

I finished Wild Space!!!! Oh it was so, so epic!!!!!!!!! I loved it!!!!!!!!! I was scared nearly the whole time, though!!!! When Obi-Wan was in the terrorist bomb Surprised Scary!!! And I almost started crying when

Spoiler:

Poor Obi-Wan, he never gets a break.

I also LOVED how they included scenes from "Downfall of a Droid"! Very Happy Totally made my day!!!

Glad you enjoyed it! It was so intense but so good! What was your favorite part?
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:45 am

I liked most of the Obi-Wan and Anakin banter XD And when Yoda said "And attention to the speed limits, you will not pay" XDD What was your favorite part?
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:47 am

I liked most of the Obi-Wan and Anakin banter XD And when Yoda said "And attention to the speed limits, you will not pay" XDD What was your favorite part?

I liked the climax, Obi-Wan and Anakin, and pretty much the entire section on Zigoola. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:55 am

Love that book some really good anakin/obi moments felt bad for obiwan though this book is kinda rough on him
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 8:59 am

It seems Obi-Wan's a magnet for bad luck Razz Poor guy :(

I also loved getting to know Bail better, he's really cool!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

Yes, it is :( Though what I like about it is that even though he continually beaten down he keeps on going. He has some of the greatest endurance I've ever seen.

And learning more about Bail was awesome; and so was the friendship that was built between the two.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:01 am

he must
yeah bail is pretty good i honestly wasnt very excited when he was in the book but at the end of the book he actually grew on me and now i like him heh
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 9:02 am

I completely agree with both of y'all!!!!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 02, 2012 10:45 am

I barely remember anything that happens in the books O.O but i do know that I still think Bail is boring XDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4