Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?

Go down 
+13
jedigirl1990
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Wolffe's Chick
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:16 pm

KIT/AAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3

LOL Yoddle. XDDDDDDD YESH!!!

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:20 pm

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Spoiler:

soka loveyoda captain rex
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Dec 05, 2011 9:21 pm

JediKnightGirl wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:

Spoiler:

*hugs*

Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 4:49 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
JediKnightGirl wrote:
Jedi~Chick wrote:

Spoiler:

*hugs*

Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:07 am

*pukes looks again and pukes more* No Rexsoka! *chants* No romance more violence!! Yalls brains are out of whack if you think that pairing is going to happen.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlonthefarm.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:15 am

Thank you. So much. Of course, you dislike it for selfish reasons, as you want him for yourself Wink
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:32 am

I'm a Rexoka lover and proud of it! However, I respect your opinions and ask that you respect mine in return.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:37 am

Okay... But never mind; at least it's not... CADSOKA!!!!!!!!!!! * Vader theme*
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:38 am

Rex'sgirl wrote:
*pukes looks again and pukes more* No Rexsoka! *chants* No romance more violence!! Yalls brains are out of whack if you think that pairing is going to happen.

You speak wisdom, young one Smile
Back to top Go down
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 9:47 am

Selfish me. Lol! I try.
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:32 am

I love Rexoka too!!! Smile I know a lot of you girls (okay, just about ALL of you girl) don't like it....but I hope that you can at least respect my opinions on this matter. <3

And EW CADSOKA!!!!!! I don't think ANYONE likes that pairing!!!!! Plus, Cad Bane is already taken.....by CBC! LOL!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 10:34 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:
I love Rexoka too!!! Smile I know a lot of you girls (okay, just about ALL of you girl) don't like it....but I hope that you can at least respect my opinions on this matter. <3

And EW CADSOKA!!!!!! I don't think ANYONE likes that pairing!!!!! Plus, Cad Bane is already taken.....by CBC! LOL!! Smile

VERY TRUE! He's mine.... Wink

We aren't the only Rexoka lovers around here either. There are a few "closet Rexoka lovers" that haven't come out to everyone. I won't say names though.... Suspect
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:00 am

I know of 6 different Rexsoka lovers on this forum. XD We've been hiding in closets and ducking rotten veggies UNTIL NOW!

Yes, I do like Rexsoka.....

BUT it's the ONLY pairing I agree with. NO ANISOKA NO CADSOKA NO NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Rexsoka. I've seen a lot of other people on different forums who don't mind Rexsoka, so we aren't alone!

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:02 am

Leia Organa wrote:
I know of 6 different Rexsoka lovers on this forum. XD We've been hiding in closets and ducking rotten veggies UNTIL NOW!

Yes, I do like Rexsoka.....

BUT it's the ONLY pairing I agree with. NO ANISOKA NO CADSOKA NO NOTHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just Rexsoka. I've seen a lot of other people on different forums who don't mind Rexsoka, so we aren't alone!

-Leia <3

MUA HA HA HA!!!!! YOU CAME OUT!! Hurray for Leia!!

soka + captain rex = loveyoda

Rexsoka really isn't that bad. At least we don't like Cadsoka or Anisoka!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:04 am

Yeah, in all honesty, Rex and Ahsoka aren't that weird. In my opinion, Luxsoka is way weirder. XD Uhhhgggg Luuuuxxxxx.

Cad Bane and Ahsoka... or Boba and Ahsoka... no....just no........ XD NO!
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 06, 2011 11:07 am

Jedi~Chick wrote:

Um, actually, I know of a few people who like Cadsoka... it creeps me out when they write ff on it or art about it.... complete and utter eye poisen IMO. XD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 3:55 pm

Ok, ok, I admit it. Rexoka actually kind of interests me Very Happy I just think it would be really interesting to see what would happen. I really don't want her to end up with anyone, though, I just think it would be interesting to see them get attached for an episode of something.

Anyways, it's about a billion times better than Cadsoka or Anisoka *pukes*
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Rex'sgirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
Rex'sgirl

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:05 pm

Sorry people but I don't see it freaking happening and I won't back down from my theory. Rexsoka ain't happening.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 4:59 pm

haha i will admit that while I don't see ahsoka paring up with anyone. The pair i can most see is Rexsoka. I think they are cute together as friends, i'm not sure if i see them romantically involved but its not completly impossible in my opinion and i wouldn't mind it.

Honestly Cadsoka??? i don't get that one eww and anisoka? come on thats just wrong in my opionon sure there not that many years apart but him being in a role of authorirty over her makes any romance between them just eww. He is her master for crying put loud

yeah so thats my 2 cents (sorry rex's girl)
Back to top Go down
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:04 pm

REXSOKA!!!!! Very Happy Yay for Rex/Ahsoka! I would also LOVE to see Obi-wan/Satine. OOOHHH, and Aayla/Kit!!!
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 07, 2011 5:06 pm

O.o
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 08, 2011 4:38 pm

XD I don't think it'll happen either. Razz But I wouldn't mind if it did... but as Cut would say, to each their own! Very Happy

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 9:49 pm

Bleeeeeh. Please no Rexsoka *pukes*

The only pairings other than the ones that have already been explored in the clone wars that I would want to see will never happen because they're either crossover pairings or OC pairings. XD
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:05 pm

I like Rex and Ahsoka as friends, but that's it. xP
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:06 pm

Well yeah. They're great friends, and that's fine. But I cannot even bear to THINK about having them be in a romantic relationship.......................
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next