Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?

Go down 
+13
jedigirl1990
JediKnightGirl
Jedi~Chick
Wolffe's Chick
Pinksaber13
Aay'liah
Voronda Elda-Aranel
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Leia Organa
Rex'sgirl
Kat Kiele
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Amaranthine
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:07 pm

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:09 pm

XD
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 09, 2011 10:10 pm

Yeah just read my fanfic Emblem Star... Rex <3 Elice forever!!! *hides*
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:25 pm

I would LIKE/LOVE to see Obi-Wan and Siri but that probably won't happen >:p I guess I'll just have to stick to Jude Watson's book and fanfictions for stories about them.
I used to not like it, but I find Lux and Ahsoka interesting now(And Ashley Eckstein has mentioned Lux in several interviews I've seen so something is going to happen.)
I'd also like to see Kit and Aayla. Smile

And it's not a romantic pairing, but I'd love to see more of Obi-Wan and Anakin working together on missions and showing more of their friendship/relationship. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:37 pm

SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala wrote:
I would LIKE/LOVE to see Obi-Wan and Siri but that probably won't happen >:p I guess I'll just have to stick to Jude Watson's book and fanfictions for stories about them.
I used to not like it, but I find Lux and Ahsoka interesting now(And Ashley Eckstein has mentioned Lux in several interviews I've seen so something is going to happen.)

And it's not a romantic pairing, but I'd love to see more of Obi-Wan and Anakin working together on missions and showing more of their friendship/relationship. Very Happy

I find Lux/Ahsoka an interesting couple too. Smile I have no problem with Ahsoka being paired up...maybe not just yet...she seems a little young for that. But I like the idea. But bring Rex into that mix and...blah. It does not work. Rex ole' boy is awesome on his own. Wink

I also like seeing Obi and Ani's friendship relationship. I wish they'd focus a lil' more on that on TCW. Their banter always cracks me up when i see it in the books...I'd like to see it more in the show. flower
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 3:44 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:

I find Lux/Ahsoka an interesting couple too. Smile I have no problem with Ahsoka being paired up...maybe not just yet...she seems a little young for that. But I like the idea. But bring Rex into that mix and...blah. It does not work. Rex ole' boy is awesome on his own. Wink

I also like seeing Obi and Ani's friendship relationship. I wish they'd focus a lil' more on that on TCW. Their banter always cracks me up when i see it in the books...I'd like to see it more in the show. flower

Oh yes, I love their banter! I definitely want to see more of that. Very Happy
And I always kind of thought Ahsoka had a small crush on Rex in the first two seasons and that wouldn't bother me but a romance would be icky.
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

Location : In The Room of a Thousand Fountains....writing to my heart's content. :)

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:15 pm

Same here. They work well together, but anything romantic would just be strange. He's soooo much older.
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:19 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
Same here. They work well together, but anything romantic would just be strange. He's soooo much older.
Yeah, he's about sixteen years older I believe and that would be too much of an age difference. Smile
And Obi-Wan and Anakin work awesomely together! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 pm

They do!! Smile I just finished reading the SW Gambit series for like the third time, which is centered mainly around the two of them. They are the bomb!! xD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:21 pm

i totally agree about anakin and obiwan i love seeing thier relationship grow and who doesn't love ani/obi banter hopefully we will see more of that

btw love the Gambit series
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:22 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
They do!! Smile I just finished reading the SW Gambit series for like the third time, which is centered mainly around the two of them. They are the bomb!! xD

I loved the Gambit books! (except for Taria) Obi-Wan and Anakin were awesome in those books! I also love Wild Space which is by the same author Smile
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:25 pm

So does this girl. Very Happy I've been trying to get "Wild Space" at my library. I read the exerpt and it looks amazing!! Smile
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:30 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
So does this girl. Very Happy I've been trying to get "Wild Space" at my library. I read the exerpt and it looks amazing!! Smile
It's awesome!! It's all about Obi-Wan and Bail Organa on a Sith world. There is also a nice dose of Obi-Wan and Anakin which is great. It is extremely intense and exciting and I like to re-read sections of it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:33 pm

*sigh* I want to read it more than ever now!! Smile I love how Bail and Obi-Wan are friends in the Gambit books (never thought I'd see that in a book) and I CAN'T wait to read about how they ended up that way. Ahhhhhh!! You have totally heightened my suspense. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:36 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
*sigh* I want to read it more than ever now!! Smile I love how Bail and Obi-Wan are friends in the Gambit books (never thought I'd see that in a book) and I CAN'T wait to read about how they ended up that way. Ahhhhhh!! You have totally heightened my suspense. Very Happy

I wish I could lend you my copy. And yes, Bail and Obi-Wan's friendship is really well done and how it comes to be is really, really awesome. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:40 pm

I wish I could borrow it. XD I know, I cant wait to read all about it!!! I'm so excited now!! Very Happy I may just have to buy it. Smile
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:41 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
It's awesome!! It's all about Obi-Wan and Bail Organa on a Sith world. There is also a nice dose of Obi-Wan and Anakin which is great. It is extremely intense and exciting and I like to re-read sections of it. Smile

haha i do that too especially with the Gambit books and the book wild space and no prisoners loved those books
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:43 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
I wish I could borrow it. XD I know, I cant wait to read all about it!!! I'm so excited now!! Very Happy I may just have to buy it. Smile
You should Smile Hope you enjoy it Smile
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:45 pm

I can definately say I loved the Gambit books!! Smile I'm SO looking forward to reading those other two now. flower
Back to top Go down
Obi-Wan's Padawan

Obi-Wan's Padawan

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:46 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
Tks. I know I will. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 4:50 pm

Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
Obi-Wan's Padawan wrote:
Tks. I know I will. Very Happy

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 5:32 pm

I read the Gambit books! I think Bail Organa is reaaaally boring but that's just my opinion Wink xD
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:22 pm

I want to read Wild Space SO bad but I can't find it anywhere!!! I've been trying to track it down for months!
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:25 pm

DuchessSatineKenobi wrote:
I want to read Wild Space SO bad but I can't find it anywhere!!! I've been trying to track it down for months!

You could Inter-library a loan it or request a library to buy it.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 30, 2011 6:29 pm

I guess I could try. Wait, I could just get the ebook! *facepalm* I totally forgot about that!!! Razz I'm not used to having ebooks XD
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?   What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars? - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What new pairings would you like to see explored in the clone wars?
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next