Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Items You Would Like To See

Go down 
+27
shaak ti
Kayla
Asala Teron
jedigirl1990
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Winter Celchu27
SnipsSkywalker
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Cia Klivian
JediKnightGirl
Pinksaber13
Wolffe's Chick
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Arda_Ancalima
Admin
i heart chewie
sokafan4ever
allishmalli
Amaranthine
maryanna
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 25, 2011 7:37 pm

I would like to see Team stuff(especially ANI/obi)
Indy stuff
Dresses
Maby replicas of the Padmè dresses
A japor snippet necklace
Planet tees
Back to top Go down
Wolffe's Chick
VIP Member
VIP Member
Wolffe's Chick

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 6:47 pm

Pajamas and cosmetics (like lip gloss/lip balm). I'd also LOVE to see something with Cad Bane on it!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.plcohmy.com
Arda_Ancalima
VIP Member
VIP Member
Arda_Ancalima

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri May 27, 2011 9:51 pm

I second, third, and fourth Obi-Wan stuff. Very Happy Ooh, and Qui-Gon, if that were possible...
Back to top Go down
http://inwesternlands.blogspot.com/
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 17, 2011 4:24 pm

An Ahsoka shirt done in the style of the Luke one Smile
Lightsaber lipgloss XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Back to top Go down
Leia Organa
Founder
Founder
Leia Organa

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 10:34 am

I'd like to see some SW character pendants!!!

-Leia <3
Back to top Go down
http://www.organamajor.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2011 7:46 pm

Ok what about shirts that are purple on it and say I am a Sister in the force on it?! Maybe in lime green or something and it could have Leia Mara and Ahsoka on the front?
Back to top Go down
JediKnightGirl
VIP Member
VIP Member
JediKnightGirl

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 5:55 pm

Oooh! Very Happy I love those ideas Soka! I would definitely buy them both! ;D
Back to top Go down
http://adreamersgalaxy.blogspot.com/
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 21, 2011 7:39 pm

ANAKIN SOLO TEE SHIIIIIIIRT!!!!

(He's MINE Ley!!!!!!!! celebrate )

And a lot more expanded universe stuff.

Oooh, the lightsaber lipgloss is a great idea!! xD

And something Marianne themed from Indiana Jones!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 22, 2011 5:22 pm

YEAH!!!!
Back to top Go down
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:40 am

INDY STUFF WOULD BE SO AMAZING I WOULD JUST DIE. SERIOUSLY. But it has to be from Temple of Doom....that's like my third or fourth favorite movie of all time now. XDDDDD
WILLIE SCOTT FOR THE WIN!!!! XD

Anyways, YES! Those all sound awesome!!!!!! Wink I REALLY REALLY REALLY want some EU stuff!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 23, 2011 11:36 pm

Ok I was just thinking how cool would it be If Ashley had a Baby and they had maternity tees one that says this is my Padawan on it or something lol
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 24, 2011 10:22 pm

Aw, that sounds cute, Soka! Very Happy And maybe they could include one that has to do with Padme having Luke and Leia...any ideas? Smile
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 7:07 am

I know right?!
Back to top Go down
Padme's Japor Snippet
VIP Member
VIP Member
Padme's Japor Snippet

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 9:52 am

They should keep stretching out and go beyond basic tees. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://pjswritingobsessed.blogspot.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:56 pm

YES!!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 3:57 pm

I really want something with Anakin on it! xD And a baseball style elbow length tee (white with colored sleves) would be something I'd totally wear! =D

I really hope they'll be able to do Narnia or LotR apparel sometime!
Back to top Go down
http://www.rachel365photo.blogspot.com
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 4:23 pm

OH!!! Anything with Ani on it!!!!!!!!!!! Anything at all!!!!! I'd buy sweatpants of Anakin for 75 bucks and wear them everywhere!!!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 10:27 pm

Yeah me too!!!! I know that Ashley REALLY wants to do Narnia and is Looking into Pirates (yay!) and LotR would be cool (for when I watch them) also maybe some Disney Star Wars?! Or Marvel, DC, Prince of Persia, Alice in Wonderland, etc. There isn't just a need for Sci-Fi remain merch but Femail Movie Merch in General!!!!! And I think Ashley is starting to realize that Smile(; I am soooo excited about what is to come in the next few years!!! She said that they hope to have there merch in stores by NEXT FALL!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
Back to top Go down
SnipsSkywalker
VIP Member
VIP Member
SnipsSkywalker

Location : You know... that place where people do stuff with things.

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 25, 2011 11:36 pm

sokafan4ever wrote:
She said that they hope to have there merch in stores by NEXT FALL!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!
OH my gosh, no way!!!!!!!!!! Epic!!
Back to top Go down
http://snipssnipssnipsadmin.forumotion.com/
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 10:25 am

That's great!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
Winter Celchu27

Winter Celchu27

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 11:34 am

I wanna see a shirt with all the EU girls in it!! You know, like Leia, Winter, Mara, Mirax, and Iella. THAT WOULD BE SO AWESOME. I also would like to see a shirt with ALL the SW girls. XD
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:03 pm

Yeah I want to see a tee that could be called the Padmè legacy and it could have padmè's face at the top, then Leia's face below it, Then Jana's face below that, and then Amelia/Alana's face at the bottom and in between Leia and Jana it could say Padmè's legacy?!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:33 pm

sokafan4ever wrote:
Yeah me too!!!! I know that Ashley REALLY wants to do Narnia and is Looking into Pirates (yay!) and LotR would be cool (for when I watch them) also maybe some Disney Star Wars?! Or Marvel, DC, Prince of Persia, Alice in Wonderland, etc. There isn't just a need for Sci-Fi remain merch but Femail Movie Merch in General!!!!! And I think Ashley is starting to realize that Smile(; I am soooo excited about what is to come in the next few years!!! She said that they hope to have there merch in stores by NEXT FALL!!!!!!! YAY!!!!!

IF HER UNIVERSE MADE NARNIA APPAREL I WOULD DIE!!!!!!!!!!!! <333 THEN I'D SOMEHOW REVIVE MYSELF AND BUY IT ALL!!! 8D Seriously, I'd be the most happy Narnia fangirl ever, do you know how hard it is to find Narnia clothing? When I went to the Narnia exhibition I had to make my own t-shirt. xD Anyway, I'm going to be praying every night that she'll be able to do Narnia!!!

And it would be so awesome to be able to buy HU stuff in stores!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 12:50 pm

Yeah Ashley is a HUGE NARNIA fan!!!
Back to top Go down
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Moderators
Moderators
Rachel-is-a-Jedi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 26, 2011 3:29 pm

That's so awesome! Very Happy I wonder who her favorite character is. It would be so neat if they did a shirt that was kinda in the style of the Plo and Ahsoka shirt (though preferably not a v-neck) with Aslan on it. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items You Would Like To See
Page 3 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: