Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Items You Would Like To See

Go down 
+27
shaak ti
Kayla
Asala Teron
jedigirl1990
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Winter Celchu27
SnipsSkywalker
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Cia Klivian
JediKnightGirl
Pinksaber13
Wolffe's Chick
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Arda_Ancalima
Admin
i heart chewie
sokafan4ever
allishmalli
Amaranthine
maryanna
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Location : Gallifery... Naboo... New York? Fine... Northern California

Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 pm

I love 11, but I much prefer 10. Very Happy I also really want something Rory the Roman . . . he's my favorite companion and I love him!! <3 We need something for him!!

I have to say it's harder to find good DC/Marvel Merchandise for girls. Once I get all I can find I'm going to have to make some tops by trimming Men's shirts and make them flowly like the Her Universe flowly ones. :3 I bought some Spider-Man fabric to make a skirt, yet I want some well designed Her Universe tops for my favorite Superhero. Smile
Back to top Go down
sokafan4ever
VIP Member
VIP Member
sokafan4ever

Location : -Working along side Ashley Eckstein in star wars the clone wars!!! (I wish! lol)

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 8:56 pm

DC/Marvel stuff wopuld be epic! Also LOTR and Narnia....
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeThu Jan 17, 2013 1:38 pm

I'd LOVE to see stuff for LOTR!!! I hate not getting any good merchandise for my other fandoms like LOTR . . .
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 21, 2013 7:27 am

Marvel stuff would be epic but I would be thrilled with Just an Obiwan or Anakin Shirt Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 4:58 pm

YES!! Us Ani and Obi lovers need one!!! <3 <3 <3
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:23 pm

Ditto- I WANT AN OBI-WAN and ANAKIN SHIRT SO BAAAD!!! XD
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 23, 2013 6:55 pm

I would love to see another Ahsoka shirt with maybe her quote from season 4 "I'm not so young, anymore"
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 28, 2013 12:22 pm

I'd love to see some TCW merch!!! I mainly want to see some nice Anakin merch I love Anakin we need more of him!! We've got a lot for the Originals that I love but I'm ready for some Ani merch and even more TCW merch. Smile
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 10, 2013 11:32 pm

Yrs, more TCW! For the "I'm not so young, annymore" it could be a spin off of the "I'm a Jedi knight, or soon will be" shirt. Sort of a tie in to how snails has grown up.

I would absoloutly buy a shirt that has Anakin/ obi-Wan quotes!
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:19 am

XD "snails"
Back to top Go down
http://www.amaranthineforever.blogspot.com
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

My spell check is so weird! Well, I ment Ahsoka Laughing
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 11, 2013 9:33 am

Maybe you meant "snips". XD I just did a double take.
Back to top Go down
Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

Spidey_Timey_Skygirl

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:38 am

I love Her Universe but not much of their merch really catches my eye anymore. Maybe it's because I've changed moreover, but from what I've heard from Ashley we'll get what I'm looking for. Smile I do like the current merch but I don't see much of a reason to spend so much money on it. But we'll be getting some things my style soon!! Junior sized shirts with pictures or quotes are things I like but just isn't my thing always. I really like the "Queen" and "Something Blue" those are more like my style. Smile I read an article saying that we should get some things like skirts, cardigans, and even leggings from Her Universe!! I think the main junior shirts got Her Universe on track now we're getting to more and more feminine merch that'd I buy in an instant.

I wish more Her Universe was at Hot Topic...
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 15, 2013 9:42 am

Hmm, you mean you like the more subtle ones? or screen printed isn't just your thing.

I agree with you though!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 3:29 pm

I would like to see HU branch out to no clothing items like greeting/birthday cards, folders, spiral notebooks, etc.
I am really sick and tired of always finding TCW birthday cards in the little boys section with always Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda in their seasons 1-3.5 outfits (sometimes Ahsoka, but not very often). They're never in the girls section or in their seasons 3.5-5 outfits. I'd like to see some girl TCW/HU birthday cards once and a while (and some updated ones at that).
Same thing with folders and spiral notebooks. I hardly see SW folders and spiral notebooks anyway, but when I do, TCW ones always have Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Yoda in their seasons 1-3.5 outfits. Let's have some variety here, people!!!

Who's with me?
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 4:00 pm

Totally with you, allishmalli. I would love to see not books with just one character on them (like Ahsoka -_-) And maybe even fabric its hard to find TCW fabric with the characters in there newer outfits and with Ahsoka on them.
Back to top Go down
Amaranthine
Admin
Admin
Amaranthine

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:13 pm

That's a great idea! We should email Ashley with the suggestions!
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:37 pm

YES!!! We SHOULD do that!!! I hope that she creates all of our suggestions!
Back to top Go down
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
VIP Member
VIP Member
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala

Location : Coruscant: the Jedi Temple where I train with Obi-Wan, Siri, Shaak, Qui-Gon, and Anakin. Naboo, Middle Earth, Hogwarts, Narnia, The Four Nations(water, earth, fire, and air), Sunnydale, Storybrooke, Fairy Tale World, in the TARDIS, in the Survey Corps, in the Impala, Sherwood Forest, at Camp-Half Blood....and where ever the wind takes this young Jedi. (I actually live in the U.S)

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 04, 2013 8:42 pm

I also wish to see more Prequel Trilogy and EU merchandise, especially, like you said, birthday cards and notebooks.
Back to top Go down
http://writing-reading-acting.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=20
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:22 pm

I'm still wanting lightsaber lipstick.
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
Jedi~Chick
Admin
Admin
Jedi~Chick

Location : Hanging with my fellow X-Wing Pilots in a Rebel Alliance Briefing...

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 3:29 pm

Branching out into other stuff, like mugs, notebooks, notecards, folders, etc. would be so cool for HU to do!!!! Very Happy I want to make myself a HU notebook because I just love it so much. XDD I might do that, actually. LOL!! Wink If I did, would anyone want one?

And I'm with ya Lil, I want lightsaber lip gloss too. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.2yourselfbetrue.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 6:06 pm

That would be awesome JC I would definitly want one Very Happy and Lillian me too they used to sell some at target and hot topic but both times I got it it broke and was really cheaply made (though it was over $5) so some better quality lightsaber lipgloss would be awesome
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeTue Mar 05, 2013 7:45 pm

That would be so cool I would totally want one. I don't wear much lipstick but that would still be awesome to have Smile
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 3:47 pm

Does anyone else think it's weird that Ashley hasn't come out with any Anakin or Obi-Wan themed shirts? Yes, I know that she probably wants to focus more on female characters, but still. She could at least come out with an Anakin or Obi-Wan themed shirt but make it "girly". She could make them like valentine shirts or something. Is it just me?
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 5:36 pm

No, you're right. She's come out with lots of great shirts, and lots of shirts with the boys on them, but none of the items really focus on them. There is the Darth Vader dress, Boba fet tank, Han Solo and Darth Vader retro tees, and the All Doctors shirt.... but still, that's not much.

I would love to see something with Duku, Qui-Gon, Ani, and Obi on it, maybe even Ahsoka, for a "family tree" of sorts with the Jedi. Does that make sense?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items You Would Like To See
Page 8 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: