Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Items You Would Like To See

Go down 
+27
shaak ti
Kayla
Asala Teron
jedigirl1990
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Winter Celchu27
SnipsSkywalker
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Padme's Japor Snippet
Cia Klivian
JediKnightGirl
Pinksaber13
Wolffe's Chick
QueenKarina
Dancing with Anakin
Arda_Ancalima
Admin
i heart chewie
sokafan4ever
allishmalli
Amaranthine
maryanna
Rex'sgirl
Jedi~Chick
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Leia Organa
31 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9
AuthorMessage
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 16, 2013 6:22 pm

shaak ti wrote:
I would love to see something with Duku, Qui-Gon, Ani, and Obi on it, maybe even Ahsoka, for a "family tree" of sorts with the Jedi. Does that make sense?
Ya, like a Master/Padawan relationship thing where it shows who was the Master/Padawan of whom (is it who or whom; I get confused). I could see that as a shirt if done creative and cartoony way. The characters could all be drawn in a cartoony style (that isn't TCW style) so it feels like they all are in the same universe as opposed to having photo-like pictures of the live-action characters and then having TCW style Ahsoka or trying to make Ahsoka look live-action.
Back to top Go down
http://allisonspears.weebly.com
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 18, 2013 8:42 pm

On a chat we did with Ashley for Geek Girl Radio she said that she loves when people share art they want to see with her on Facebook!!! She's working on more EU items!!! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 2:14 pm

Lillian~Skye wrote:
On a chat we did with Ashley for Geek Girl Radio she said that she loves when people share art they want to see with her on Facebook!!! She's working on more EU items!!! Smile
So, are you saying that if I draw a design for an Anakin shirt or something, then it might become a shirt?
Back to top Go down
Lillian~Skye

Lillian~Skye

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 19, 2013 3:56 pm

I know she's said before that that you can share suggestions from already approved art (the Covers of Del Rey Star Wars novels for example) if you'd like to see those designs on merchandise, but she's also said you could show other images (i.e. Deviantart probably?) and she'd look into it Smile I'm sure she would look at fan designs too! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://fangirlsintheforce.wordpress.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 2:37 pm

Okay, after almost two years, I'm bringing back this topic! I have not one, but two suggestions!

I think HU should pair up with Nickelodeon (or Bryke, whoever has ownership of merchandising) and make ATLA & LOK shirts and stuff. I've already seen stuff that people have said they would want if it actually existed. Take these sweatshirts for instance:

Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Jcqvkr10

As far as I know, these only exist in art/concept form. Wouldn't it be absolutely fantastic to be able to wear these courtesy of HU (or a partnership between Nick/Bryke and HU)? I think so! Maybe this might make up for Nick's past butt-headedness (key word: maybe), at least it would help.

Second suggestion: HU and Disney/Alex Hirsche need to partner up and bring us "Official" Gravity Falls Mabel Sweaters! How cool (or cozy) would that be!
There are tons of designs already, so they wouldn't run out.
Most of them hardly even directly relate to GF (most of them have stars, hearts, kittens, rainbows and such while a select few have Mabel's name on it or Waddles or something else directly relating to the show) (which, now that I think about it, could possibly be a minus), so they'd look appealing for everyone, even those who don't know about GF and just like how the sweaters look, and by branching into a bit more mainstream of cartoons.
You could bring more people who like GF onto the HU site and potentially buy something from the other fan-girl sections.
You can get a good-quality official-looking sweater for potential cosplay (for those of you who are into that) or just a good-looking sweater to where anywhere (when it's cool/cold outside at least).
Heck, maybe they can put a secret GF clue on the tag of the sweater as a bonus or something!

Okay, those are my suggestions. Ashley, if you see this suggestion, please at least take it into account (if you haven't already)

P.S. Third suggestion!
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:01 pm

If they made the ATLA/LOK hoodies i would buy every single one.

Those are some really awesome suggestions!!

Since HU is partnered with Marvel, I would LOVE to see some Agent Carter merch! A vintage style dress with the AC logo would be really cool Smile
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:27 pm

shaak ti wrote:
Since HU is partnered with Marvel, I would LOVE to see some Agent Carter merch! A vintage style dress with the AC logo would be really cool Smile

Oooh!!! That's a great idea! Maybe also have some Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. merch too (probably focusing on the female characters like Skye/Daisy/"Quake", May, Jemma "Simmons", Barbara "Mockingbird" Morse, Raina, etc.)!!!
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 5:53 pm

Yes!! That would be so awesome!
I really hope that she does do some SHIELD stuff... i can't wait to see what all happens with the newer contracts (Ghibli/Marvel)
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:00 pm

I love those ideas! The ATLA/LoK jackets look so cool, and I absolutely would love to have a Mabel sweater, as well as some other Gravity Falls merchandise. I also agree about more SHIELD and Agent Carter Stuff.
Back to top Go down
http://attackofthespaceturtles.tumblr.com
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSat May 02, 2015 1:54 pm

You know... if I had an infinite amount of money, I would send a lot of it to Ashley Eckstein so maybe we can get some "brick-and-morter" HU stores instead of having to buy them online. I just think that would be the coolest clothing store ever, I could actually try on the shirts and stuff, and be able to pay with cash.

Oh, and I would give Titanic-load of money to charities and churches and such. And maybe to some businesses and artists I really like too. Maybe some companies like DreamWorks (since they aren't doing so well financially) or funding shows I like.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 9:28 pm

That would be so awesome!!!

I like the ways you would spend your money! Very Happy

At this point I'd use it for my college, and then to pay for my brother's college. I know that's the boring answer, but college is so freaking expensive Razz

Now beyond college, I'd start getting more creative. I'd create my own animation studio, start up some charities and scholarship funds, and use the money to try to bring back some of my favorite tv shows that have been cancelled. And also buy the rights to Ninja Turtles so they will stop making the live action movies and make animated movies instead XD
Back to top Go down
allishmalli
Moderators
Moderators
allishmalli

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeSun May 03, 2015 11:10 pm

Duchess Satine Kenobi wrote:
At this point I'd use it for my college... I know that's the boring answer, but college is so freaking expensive Razz

Now beyond college, I'd start getting more creative. I'd create my own animation studio, start up some charities and scholarship funds, and use the money to try to bring back some of my favorite tv shows that have been cancelled.
OMG, me too! I guess the only reason I didn't say anything about that was... I forgot. That and I was trying to keep my comment short.
I'd see if I could maybe give money to art schools so they can add good animation programs, I'd fund traditionally animated movies and stop motion films so they can make a comeback. I'd kinda like to create my own animation studio too... but maybe we should start one together, if we ever get an unlimited amount of money, of course.
Back to top Go down
Duchess Satine Kenobi
Admin
Admin
Duchess Satine Kenobi

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitimeMon May 04, 2015 2:35 pm

Yes! I'd totally be on board with that!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Items You Would Like To See   Items You Would Like To See - Page 9 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Items You Would Like To See
Page 9 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Other :: Forum Archives-
Jump to: