Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC

Go down 
+10
StarWarsForever
Kat Kiele
May Kenobi66
SiriKenobi-ShenaTokala
Rachel-is-a-Jedi
Amaranthine
jedigirl1990
Cia Klivian
Pinksaber13
Jedi~Chick
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage

Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:47 pm

No, I will be. I 23 now.
Back to top Go down
May Kenobi66
VIP Member
VIP Member
May Kenobi66

Location : Sinnoh, Hoenn, Kanto, Johto, The North Pole Watertribe, The South Pole Watertribe, The Fire Nation, The Earth Kingdom, and Republic City, battling other Pokemon trainers.

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2012 8:51 pm

OHHH then you and JediGirl are around the same age!!! Yay!!

~May
Back to top Go down
http://actor-writer-dreamer.blogspot.com
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 am

Amaranthine wrote:
I will personally.......die.....XD if it's in Orlando again.

NOT ME. There is no way I'm flying out to CA or something, even for this. No, Orlando is less than 8 hours down and there's a trolley system and everything.

/end selfishness

Anyhow, Orlando has proved to be good for business two years in a row... you did NOT see that line Sat morning. uigskfcvagolal;lalvfgspa;lasfbvvsogvso

And I'll be... 14, five months short of 15 when it's time for the next one. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 2:26 pm

Darkside_has_cookies wrote:
No, I will be. I 23 now.

wow that means I am not the oldest one on here Very Happy good to know that there are others older like me (not that i don't love my younger sisters)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:13 pm

jedigirl1990 wrote:
Darkside_has_cookies wrote:
No, I will be. I 23 now.

wow that means I am not the oldest one on here Very Happy good to know that there are others older like me (not that i don't love my younger sisters)

Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Kayla
VIP Member
VIP Member
Kayla

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:19 pm

I think it's awesome too!!!!!!!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 4:34 pm

Pinksaber13 wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:

NOT ME. There is no way I'm flying out to CA or something, even for this. No, Orlando is less than 8 hours down and there's a trolley system and everything.

/end selfishness

Anyhow, Orlando has proved to be good for business two years in a row... you did NOT see that line Sat morning. uigskfcvagolal;lalvfgspa;lasfbvvsogvso

And I'll be... 14, five months short of 15 when it's time for the next one. AHHHHHHHHHHHH.

But it's soo HOT there! Razz I'm not even kidding, every time I stepped outside a building for the first 4 days we were in Orlando, I would complain about the heat. Razz However, it's a beautiful place to visit and I wouldn't mind going back for another convention.

Yeah, that line was HUGE! I think there were like 45,000 people there this year. Or something like that.
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:14 pm

Starwarsartist wrote:
Pinksaber13 wrote:
Amaranthine wrote:

/end selfishness

But it's soo HOT there! Razz I'm not even kidding, every time I stepped outside a building for the first 4 days we were in Orlando, I would complain about the heat. Razz However, it's a beautiful place to visit and I wouldn't mind going back for another convention.

Yeah, that line was HUGE! I think there were like 45,000 people there this year. Or something like that.

LOL! I know what you mean about the heat, but it was only slightly more humid than it is where I live. XD
Back to top Go down
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 7:29 pm

comeon Florida isn't that hot Very Happy of course since I have lived here all my life I guess I am a bit biased Very Happy obviously I would (for selfish reasons) hope that another celebration would be in orlando then again though if it were somewhere else (and the dates and locatiion were released way in advacnce so i could save) it would be nice to travel (and perhaps meet more of you wonderful girls Very Happy )so I am openminded about it but still perfer orlando lol
Back to top Go down
Cia Klivian

Cia Klivian

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2012 8:12 pm

OMG, I'll be almost 19 at the next US Celebration!! :O Daaaaang. XD
Back to top Go down
http://www.anautumnday.blogspot.com
jedigirl1990
VIP Member
VIP Member
jedigirl1990

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2012 2:28 pm

lol woohoo ou will be a lega adult Very Happy 19 isn't that bad I will be 24 now thats scary lol Very Happy I wish i was 19 again hehe Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC   Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Celebration VI OFFICIAL PLANNING TOPIC
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3