Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

CVII Planning

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeSun Feb 22, 2015 4:39 pm

So, planning....

I know we were talking about doing a group dinner together. One of my friends who went to Vid Con said that they went to the Rainforest Cafe (Downtown Disney) one night (i've been there before, too, it's really fun and pretty afordable Smile ) so there's an option.

Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 6:18 pm

I'd totally be up for that, but is the café actually in Disneyland? Or is Downtown Disney something entirely different?
Back to top Go down
GeneralSnips

GeneralSnips

Location : Patrolling on the roofs of Coruscant with Robin finding clues to put Palps in jail

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeMon Feb 23, 2015 7:59 pm

Downtown Disney is a strip out side of the parks. You don't have to pay anything to get in. It has shops and eateries all the way to the gates of Disneyland and California Adventure. The cafe is right at the entrance of Downtown Disney.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeFri Mar 06, 2015 6:00 pm

Procrastination at it's finest lol... here are a few other places around the center.
(sorry i'm bored and excited so then i kind of start planning stuff. it's a weird habit i have lol)

-Mix Restaurant and Lounge  (Part of Center)
-Baja Fresh Mexican Grill (looks to be walking distance from Con)

Heck, here's a list of all of the ones within a 20 minute walking distance from the center.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeWed Mar 18, 2015 9:28 pm

(Copying a facebook post for an event i made)

Hey girls! I figured since we’re only a few weeks away from CVII (asdlkfjg how did this happen it seemed so far away!) we should have some official place to plan meetups and stuff, and since we’re more active on here than on the forum, it would be easier to coordinate through facebook Smile I invited everyone i’m friends with, but please invite the others who are going!

Here’s what I need from everyone:
First name: (or nickname if you want your friends to call you by that)
Cell Number: (you don’t have to, but it may make things easier, especially if we’re all meeting somewhere and you’ll be late/cant find us or whatever)
Which day do you prefer to do a group dinner on, if we do one: (most votes wins. I’m thinking friday or saturday?)
Questions or Concerns:

My e-mail: koolkula98@rocketmail.com

There were some talks about doing a group dinner one night, which is something *very* important to plan ahead of time, since we’ll probably have other friends/family/significant others with us, as well. Once we know how many are going, I’ll make the reservation Smile

I’ll send a big “master-post” email before the con, and i guess we can use this group/event to communicate before it happens Smile
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 5:16 am

I'm still not really sure how to use facebook event pages so I'm posting here for now.

Okay, my first name is Shelby (people here probably already knew that but just in case) and Shaak Ti, I don't have a phone (yet, my parents might get me one to use while we're there) but I'll ask my mother tomorrow if I can PM you her cell number.

As for dinner, I'm thinking Friday might be best, because the Rebels Season 2 premiere is Saturday around dinner time and we'll be a little busy. Razz As far as I know, my family doesn't have any concrete plans for any of the days of the con, so they'll be good with whichever!

And for dinner locations, I really like the sound of the Rainforest Café, but honestly I love pretty much every restaurant so it doesn't matter to me Razz
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeThu Mar 19, 2015 10:33 am

Very Happy I'll be sending you that info through email as well, but I'll reiterate some of it here so everyone can keep up.

My name is Rebecca!
I don't really mind which night we have dinner; as long as it's not a super late dinner, it doesn't matter to me regardless of my schedule the next day (some weeks I have to work Saturday, but I can still go places on Friday night, I just can't stay out until like 10 xD)
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:14 pm

First name: Princess.
Cell Number: (you don’t have to, but it may make things easier, especially if we’re all meeting somewhere and you’ll be late/cant find us or whatever) I'll PM it to you
Which day do you prefer to do a group dinner on, if we do one: (most votes wins. I’m thinking friday or saturday?) Thursday or Sunday, since the SWR premiere goes on until seven on Sat and Friday is bound to be jam packed for everyone. Unless you guys want to meet up right after the premiere for dinner on Sat?
Back to top Go down
Pinksaber13

Pinksaber13

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 3:27 pm

Also, are you going to email out a form or something with everyone's email/phone, so everyone attending can have each other's contact info without posting it directly on the forum?
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:07 pm

Heyyy sorry that it's taken so long for me to get back on here!

-I'll send out a big email to everyone with contact/dinner info about a week before the con Smile
-The Rebels showing goes until 7pm on Saturday, which is basically when the whole thing closes down. Idk it might be fun to go out right after the show? If not, we can do it on Thursday or Friday
-Also, I forgot to ask how many people you think will go to the dinner with you- I want to make sure that we have enough seats (like, my entire family is going, so that's already 6, and then Blue has 2... so we'll need reservations for sure lol). SOOO yeah if you can let me know how many that would be great Very Happy

So, yeah, whatever works for y'all! Don't hesitate to ask/suggest anything!
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:26 pm

Going out after the Rebels premiere actually sounds like a lot of fun! I'm just concerned that Blue won't be able to make it on the Saturday. Blue, will Saturday be okay with your work schedule?

My family also has a total of six people, shaak ti. This is gonna be a large dinner. Razz

Also, the CVII schedule came out today! I'm really excited for the Clone Wars panel on Thursday, and then my Friday and Saturday will be really busy. It's going to be so much fun!
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:27 pm

Saturday night works better for me schedule-wise actually, because I have to work Saturday morning (therefore staying out late on Friday night isn't a good idea xDD) But I'm definitely open to any night if needed.
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:29 pm

It's sounding like dinner on Saturday is gonna be the best option then. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:33 pm

Ok, cool, we'll shoot for saturday! omg this is going to be so awesome i'm so excited Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:34 pm

:DD YAAYY

Should we say how tall we are so as to not be shocked by each others' heights, or just roll with it xD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:37 pm

I'm pretty tall. Razz I'm around 5'9-ish.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:39 pm

I'm 5'6-ish, but I tend to wear heels... so i'm usually between 5'7-5'9 xD
Back to top Go down
Starwarsartist
VIP Member
VIP Member
Starwarsartist

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:41 pm

O.o you're a lot braver than I am. Razz Heels and I don't tend to get along.
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 8:53 pm

haha! well, i worked my way up to it one inch at a time Razz
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:06 pm

OH ok so there's an #AhsokaLives picture meet up on Friday at 3pm... is anyone else going to that?

"Love Ahsoka Tano? You're not alone. We (we being Johnamarie Macias and Amy Ratcliffe) are so excited about the return of Ahsoka Tano on Star Wars Rebels and we want to celebrate in style. We're going to make the Friday of Star Wars Celebration Anaheim a special day: #AhsokaLives Day!

All you have to do to participate is wear Ahsoka-related anything! T-shirts, costumes, costume t-shirts, face paint - you get the idea! As you might guess, Her Universe has a few options in the category. We'll meet by the fountain in front of the Anaheim Convention Center (you can't miss it!) for a group photo at 3:00pm."
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Alright, sweet, I'm 5'9" too! XDDDDDDD I don't wear heels. Sometimes my shoes have a bit of a natural flat heel, like the shoe itself is thick, but heels are kinda nah for me XD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 pm

i'll wear heels so i don't feel super short around y'all Razz

we have a few tall girls on here... or maybe I'm just short
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:21 pm

XDDD Nah but like several of the girls I've met over the internet are like 5'0 so I didn't want to be like "sup I am a giant" xD
Back to top Go down
shaak ti
VIP Member
VIP Member
shaak ti

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:35 pm

haha! well, now we won't be too shocked xD

So i know at CVI we did shirts+wristbands... there's not time to get shirts i don't think (plus they're expensive), so do y'all want to do wristbands? I made some samples and it looks like they would come out between $4-6
Back to top Go down
Bluesaber3
Moderators
Moderators
Bluesaber3

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitimeTue Mar 24, 2015 9:36 pm

You mean like TLF wristbands? If so, I'm down! Of course I'd have to obtain mine when I arrive at dinner, since I won't be there prior to that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

CVII Planning Empty
PostSubject: Re: CVII Planning   CVII Planning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CVII Planning
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next